Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Mod is hidden while the author is correcting an issue with the mod, should be re-open when he have fixed the issue.

I wonder if the problem relates to how it isn't 100% corrected in-game - I've had several NPCs who continue the BS dodge, but the instances of it are still significantly smaller.

@shadriss

Sirjesto says: they probably have the old Legacy.esp and the new Legacy.esm activated at the same time. so make sure of that.

ESM version only. I'll be heading into Discord shortly to see if any headway can be made that way. Thanks for being a temporary go-between.

Turns out this was the ONLY one that was causing the problem. Using the temp fix in the comments, the entire load order (including my own additions) works fine. You two gentlepeople have saved me a lot of additional hair loss... which is good, 'cause I don't have much hair left. :)

Hi Shadriss, Quick question: I will rerun the updated xLodgen and dyndolod (because I have time loll) and as I would like to integrate Simply Knock (with the fix), if you don't have any issues with it, at same time placed as in the Trello, I just want to know if you merge it (in bashed patch or whatever) ? Thank you.

SK is part of my Smash Patch (smash.all setting like any other mod). Not a part of any other merge, nor does the Bashed Patch soak it in. Placed as described in Trello, it won't be a problem... be aware that the original file structure does contain an out of date Python Utilities DLL file, and if that is NOT overwritten by the actual Papyrus Utilities Mod (which, in this load order and placed as described, it should), there will be problems.

Big shout out to SirJesto, Mycinea, and Quiet Sun over on the Discord, who helped me track down and eliminate my doubling issue.

Edited by Shadriss

SK is part of my Smash Patch (smash.all setting like any other mod). Not a part of any other merge, nor does the Bashed Patch soak it in. Placed as described in Trello, it won't be a problem... be aware that the original file structure does contain an out of date Python Utilities DLL file, and if that is NOT overwritten by the actual Papyrus Utilities Mod (which, in this load order and placed as described, it should), there will be problems.

Big shout out to SirJesto, Mycinea, and Quiet Sun over on the Discord, who helped me track down and eliminate my doubling issue.

Thanks so much! Yes I have the dll fix for 1.5.50.

Still getting consistent CTD in Solitude, just as I'm passing Bits and Pieces heading towards the Blue Palace. Rebuilding all LOD related items to make sure it's not that... as I have nothing that affects Solitude (exterior) that isn't part of the mod line up. *sigh* The game continues to hate me. :)

Thanks so much! Yes I have the dll fix for 1.5.50.

No prob - here to help when I can.

On NVIDIA Inspector in the guide it is said "* Frame Rate Limiter    58 (From the drop down menu select 58)" is it also the case with a 144 Hz screen (and HavokFix64)?

Best to do it even with Havok fixes - minimizes issues.

EDIT: New mod that we may want to look at, in the vein of True Scholar and the discussion I had a page or so back...

Edited by Shadriss

So just now I've noticed some of my smelter ingots have "<Missing Name>" (they look like charcoal). They're blank in the list on the left, but on the right on the picture it says "Missing Name". Another weird thing happened with Rabbit Stew and Pheasant Stew - at first iNeed didn't recognize them, so I manually categorized them as soup - then afterwards they both disappeared from my inventory. Then, back in the cooking pot menu, the Rabbit Stew and Pheasant Stew both suddenly became "Missing Name" like the aforementioned ingots.

Has anybody else gotten this or is my setup borked :(

EDIT: I see there's been a few updates since the version on the 8th so I'll make those changes, regen all the things and see if that solves it.

Nope, no dice. I have to wonder how many more broken items I will discover later on...

post-12569-0-95483500-1537231474_thumb.jpg

Does anybody know which mod the ^ item belongs to?

The two Stews are from Hunterborn, I found, athough I don't know what I could have done to cause them to bug out like that.

Googling for this error doesn't turn up much.

Edited by CosmicDan

With items, the easiest way may be to:

A) Drop the item into the world.

B) Open up the console (` key)

C) Click on the item... you should see a FormID number at the top of the screen. Take note of the first two numbers/letters. These will tell you what slot in the load order provided them. Cross referance those with your load order to find the offending/providing mod.

With items, the easiest way may be to:

A) Drop the item into the world.

B) Open up the console (` key)

C) Click on the item... you should see a FormID number at the top of the screen. Take note of the first two numbers/letters. These will tell you what slot in the load order provided them. Cross referance those with your load order to find the offending/providing mod.

Yeah I know that stuff, but as the picture shows it's a non-craftable smelter item so that doesn't apply here.

It probably won't help anyway, as I already know two of the other bugged food items are from Hunterborn (and it weirdly only bugged after I crafted and classified them in iNeed).

Edited by CosmicDan

Still getting consistent CTD in Solitude, just as I'm passing Bits and Pieces heading towards the Blue Palace. Rebuilding all LOD related items to make sure it's not that... as I have nothing that affects Solitude (exterior) that isn't part of the mod line up. *sigh* The game continues to hate me. :)

Deleted navmesh or reference maybe? Do you have any followers or quest mods that aren't in the guide? They tend to be the ones that make edits to random freaking places.

I have a question about the "Blowing in the wind" fMod installer.  There are several patches preselected when you install.  Some of those patches are not listed in the guide as checked.  Should I uncheck those?

The only ones listed in the guide to be checked are these:

Falskaar

Helgen Reborn

No Snow Under The Roof

Shor's Stone

Trying to follow the guide to the "T" this time so that I don't have so many problems later. Thanks in advance.

I have a question about the "Blowing in the wind" fMod installer.  There are several patches preselected when you install.  Some of those patches are not listed in the guide as checked.  Should I uncheck those?

The only ones listed in the guide to be checked are these:

Falskaar

Helgen Reborn

No Snow Under The Roof

Shor's Stone

Trying to follow the guide to the "T" this time so that I don't have so many problems later. Thanks in advance.

they are not needed CLARALUX SSE - Controllable Lights Everywhere cover Blowing in the wind

Deleted navmesh or reference maybe? Do you have any followers or quest mods that aren't in the guide? They tend to be the ones that make edits to random freaking places.

Unlikely - Nothing I have touches Solitude. No additional quest mods, and I actually detest followers... they always get in the way when I'm trying to shoot, they stealth completely ineffectively, and then block doorways and the like. Seriously... how do people even WANT more of that aggravation?

I've also determined that it isn't location... it's timing. When entering Solitude, the execution is going on, and it seems related to that somehow, as just sitting and watching it causes the CTD as well. There's a few things I can start looking at (again), but if there's anything that might be indicated by this, I'm all ears. :)