Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

No worries, Vardex. Try it this way -

In your load order, locate Know Your Enemy. Next to it will be a two alphanumeric code... this is the first two in the FormID you are looking for. So, if KYE is in slot A8 (as an example), then the FormIDs you are looking for would be A80519A8 and A80DF734.

So I misunderstood this part: "Load only kye_srceo_patch.esp", I tought it was loading it alone in SSEEdit but I guess it was in MO, my ESP have a Mod Index of 130 so I guess it ****ed with the ID since I couldn't find one finishing by A8.

Thanks for the help.

Edited by Vardex

Hi, it's me again, trying to install No BS AI Projectile Dodge (Magic and Arrows) - Immersive Projectiles Nondetection of Enemies.

But when I click on the link it say "Hidden file" and "This mod has been set to hidden by its author" can't find the mod when searching on nexus also.

Anyone have any other source from the mod author?

Hi, it's me again, trying to install No BS AI Projectile Dodge (Magic and Arrows) - Immersive Projectiles Nondetection of Enemies.

But when I click on the link it say "Hidden file" and "This mod has been set to hidden by its author" can't find the mod when searching on nexus also.

It is safe to skip it.

No worries, Vardex. Try it this way -

In your load order, locate Know Your Enemy. Next to it will be a two alphanumeric code... this is the first two in the FormID you are looking for. So, if KYE is in slot A8 (as an example), then the FormIDs you are looking for would be A80519A8 and A80DF734.

in my case it started with 060 not 070

Mod is hidden while the author is correcting an issue with the mod, should be re-open when he have fixed the issue.

Edited by Vardex