Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

So I put it this way, looks like the same as yours now? Except you seem to have your mods installed in the base mods folder of MO2, not in a sub-game folder.

https://imgur.com/a/QMI0zz9

Giving me zerodivisionerror instead now.

MO2 need to be at the ROOT OF DRIVE, not in another folder the ROOT OF THE DRIVE. If it still does not work I don't know probably and stupid Windows 10 issue that I have no idea how to fix.

Also, make sure things are spelled exactly the same.

Another thing don't have your mods folder separate from MO2 Relinker really doesn't like that.

Also it look to me you didn't tell Relnker where to find MO2?

Alright, it's solved. Praise be jeebus.

If anyone else has Relinker issues check if this was your problem.

You could probably just copy paste the image from previous page into your prerequisites page for Relinker.

If mods are installed in a separate subfolder (like MO2>Fallout 3>mods) instead of MO2>mods Relinker doesn't work.

After copy-pasting the portable directory for SSE into the base install folder, and moving the base MO2 folder into the root of E/-drive it's working.

https://imgur.com/a/voO1wAu

EDIT: Might be an issue for other games, I don't know if Fallout 4 needs Relinker for its step guide for example, since the mods need to be in the base mods folder, not a subfolder.

Edited by adrianoz

glad you got it to sorted Adrianoz personally don't see why you would have your mods folder separated from MO2 in the first place make no sense to me.

It installed that way for all my games, MO2 created a subfolder for each game with the profiles, downloads etc for each game.

Never occurred to me that was the issue, that SSE needed to be in MO2>mods and not MO2>SkyrimSE>mods.

Now we have something to start celebrating... though CCOR would have been even better. Will need to port the Ordinator patch, of course, and then there are possible incompatibilities with Hunterborn to worry about as well, but still going to be nice to have this back.

Edited by Shadriss

Considering the compatibility issues, patching, and other mod considerations that CACO would force, oh yeah. I didn't imagine it was going to happen overnight. I'm just happy to see that Krypt is still working her magic and getting the conversions done. The simple(ish) ones are mostly out now, and the first of the complex ones has arrived. Much yay-ness.

Happy to see CACO is out finally.  Yet another mod I am excited to see added to the guide, along with WACCF and OMEGA (although admittedly I am still unsure what exactly it is, but it seems to be really popular), so think I will wait for those to be added.  Have Spider-Man on PS4, and Shadow of the Tomb Raider to keep be busy for awhile, and thanks to limited play time with work, they will take me awhile to complete.

Happy to see CACO is out finally.  Yet another mod I am excited to see added to the guide, along with WACCF and OMEGA (although admittedly I am still unsure what exactly it is, but it seems to be really popular), so think I will wait for those to be added.  Have Spider-Man on PS4, and Shadow of the Tomb Raider to keep be busy for awhile, and thanks to limited play time with work, they will take me awhile to complete.

I am still wair for Everwatch AKA Skeleton Jack to do his thing. I have been playing Two Point hospital quite a bit lately.

I am still wair for Everwatch AKA Skeleton Jack to do his thing. I have been playing Two Point hospital quite a bit lately.

Ask and ye shall receive? I see a large number of the ones we'd need to look at in that list... especially LOTD. Of course, it does say it's specifically for the guide, though I do wonder at Hunterborn not being mentioned.

Edited by Shadriss

Ask and ye shall receive? I see a large number of the ones we'd need to look at in that list... especially LOTD. Of course, it does say it's specifically for the guide, though I do wonder at Hunterborn not being mentioned.

Yeah I know I am majorily behind on Stuff and Jack has worked a lot faster then I thought he would. I need to get my butt into gear.