Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

SSD: Skyrim, MO2, mods inside M02 (c:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Mod Organizer\mods\)

HDD: MO2 downloads folder (e:\Skyrim mod downloads etc\Mod Organizer\downloads\)

Don't worry about warranty..most of the brands offer at least 5 years/300 tb written(Samsung Pro has 10 years)...With my 850 Pro I've written 20TB in 2 years

Thanks, that´s pretty much what I´m doing right now. I guess the crucial part is how much is written to the SSD, so if I have all mods installed already to the SDD, Skyrim would only be reading data, and most of it sent to RAM, right? I probably shouldn´t worry so much with a brand new PC ;D

Edited by theApe

Thanks, that´s pretty much what I´m doing right now. I guess the crucial part is how much is written to the SSD, so if I have all mods installed already to the SDD, Skyrim would only be reading data, and most of it sent to RAM, right? I probably shouldn´t worry so much with a brand new PC ;D

Yeah..don't worry..with the newer models they brag it can withstand even more terabytes written :)

no we don't didn't know they had update MO2 I'll take a look.

Do you know what i should download?

First read all of this: https://discordapp.com/channels/265929299490635777/389475510859595776

Then go back to the #builds section and look for usvfs 0.3.1-beta5.   Download that, unpack it and replace and add the usvfs files in your MO2 folder with the files you downloaded.

Then look for (Al12 28/01/18) ModOrganizer.exe.  Download that and past into your MO2 folder.

Then right below that look for (Al12 28/01/18) Ini Editor and do the same.

Below that look for (Al12 02/02/18) qdds.dll and add that to your MO2 folder.

Hopefully that will help you with your WB problem.

If it does not you might explain what is happening when you try to use WB to the people in the #general section.

The problem is with the Windows Insider releases.  If you are using the latest standard version you should not have a problem.

I can confirm.  The Insider Releases do not work.  I reverted and reinstalled Windows 10 because of that.  It is also the the first entry in the sticky on the SE Nexus mod page for MO2.

Mator Smash Update (from Michael of Gamer Poets on his Discord server: General [Channel] Updates [sub-channel]:

Mator Smash and Merge Plugins will be merged into zEdit.  Mator won't be updating Smash anymore as it will soon be called zSmash.

I support Michael on Patreon and went there to ask about the updated Smash tutorial mentioned in his excellent Mator Smash : Installation & General Use YouTube video tutorial.  As I was typing my question, it occurred to me that I could make a more directed question on his discord server.  While searching for information about the status of the updated Smash video, I found the discussion in which Michael said this about Mator Smash.

For those that are interested, here's a GitHub page by Colin that lists these Pinned Repositories:

• zedit (An integrated development environment for Bethesda Plugin Files.)
  • xedit-lib (Project to make a DLL exposing XEdit functionality to an application in any language.)
  • mod-analyzer (Project to produce a mod analysis from an input zip, rar, or 7z archive.)
  • CVoxelEngine (A C++ Voxel Engine, to succeed my Java Voxel Engine. Uses SDL, and may use OpenCL in the future.)
  • smash (An application that provides a means of performing automatic conflict resolution between multiple Bethesda Plugin Files for TES and Fallout games.)
  • xelib (Native node addon which wraps around XEditLib.dll. Provides an API for interfacing with Bethesda Plugin files.)
Edited by Decopauge123

I agree with using something temporary until CACO/CCF/CCOR/WAFR are released..Prior converting those from oldrim I used SAFO then went for Harvest Overhaul+MLU+Ars Metallica and they did a good job..You could use those until kryptopyr releases them..

What version of Morrowloot did you use cos i throiught it was included with LOTD?

Mator Smash Update (from Michael of Gamer Poets on his Discord server: General [Channel] Updates [sub-channel]:

Mator Smash and Merge Plugins will be merged into zEdit.  Mator won't be updating Smash anymore as it will soon be called zSmash.

I support Michael on Patreon and went there to ask about the updated Smash tutorial mentioned in his excellent Mator Smash : Installation & General Use YouTube video tutorial.  As I was typing my question, it occurred to me that I could make a more directed question on his discord server.  While searching for information about the status of the updated Smash video, I found the discussion in which Michael said this about Mator Smash.

that is not surprising and it kind of make sense for mator to merge all his excellent tools into one. Thanks for the info

As for using Smash-All in Mator Smash, I can agree with what's said in this Reddit discussion what_does_mator_smashs_smashall_setting_actually_do?

True, I've only run Mator Smash 4 times, but every time I used Smash-All (as suggested in GamerPoet's and Mator's videos) and the game ran using the Smashed Patch produced.  I still haven't tried to edit the SP.

Edited by Decopauge123

ok qucik update on my Wrye Bash issue:

I have update our MO2 to the latest version form the discord channel but I am still have issues Wrye Bash Beta 1 completes but as other have said is form 43. Wrye Bash Beta 2 finishes but when it tries to create the bash patch it freezes thus doesn't fully complete and places an empty bash patch in the SSE Data folder (which i knew would happen).

(I removed all know bad esps before creating the bash a nothing new is flagged)

At the moment I don't know what to do about it. Really all i want is something that will deal with leveled lists and merge plugins (since i expertise with Leveled lists isn't brilliant).

ok qucik update on my Wrye Bash issue:

I have update our MO2 to the latest version form the discord channel but I am still have issues Wrye Bash Beta 1 completes but as other have said is form 43. Wrye Bash Beta 2 finishes but when it tries to create the bash patch it freezes thus doesn't fully complete and places an empty bash patch in the SSE Data folder (which i knew would happen).

(I removed all know bad esps before creating the bash a nothing new is flagged)

At the moment I don't know what to do about it. Really all i want is something that will deal with leveled lists and merge plugins (since i expertise with Leveled lists isn't brilliant).

Strange things with WB..I use all those plugins frome the guide (except for Quick Light and The Choice is Yours)..The only problem I had was with Wheels of Lull..

Strange things with WB..I use all those plugins frome the guide (except for Quick Light and The Choice is Yours)..The only problem I had was with Wheels of Lull..

well I am actually thinking it might best to purge my system of Wrye Bash and starting again.

for everyone info this is record from Badgemlins jar mod that Wrye bash keeps flagging as bad xx00084e (xx is the formid from BGCollectables.esp this is the merged esp from LOTD page)

I have looked in xedit and i can't see what the issue is.

Edit: if it hep there is a NULL - Null Reference [00000000] in the materials section of that DNAm Section of that record. this error is also present in the original BadGremlinsJarHunt.esp.