Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

just a CK question please

it's the first time i'm using CK to convert mod. After load into CK, for some mods i've got a warning display Windows with for example 83 error listed for unp rogue armor.

Do i have to do something with these erros in ck before saving to convert the esp ?

Edited by Mandalay

just a CK question please

it's the first time i'm using CK to convert mod. After load into CK, for some mods i've got a warning display Windows with for example 83 error listed for unp rogue armor.

Do i have to do something with these erros in ck before saving to convert the esp ?

just hit clear and save.

ok thanks for the confirmation

FYI once again with all section except the last armor one and without bashed  patch,wandering around the world during a few hours doesn't CTD the game and this, without any bashed patch at this state.

A few visual glitch but nothing abnormal at this step of your guide. the lonely real visual issue i found is with two npc in whiterun. invisible head for them. one of the companion and  the lady in steel armor near the stable. But of course not especially an issue at this pre alpha step of the guide. will also control if i didn't miss a line.

i went to places on the map where you have more chance to CTD Under an heav modded skyrim and no crash.

So for a pre-alpha in construction, looks very good at this step.

Edited by Mandalay

hishutup added a script for cleaning undeath.

Hishy_UndeathCleaner.pas script, https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/7752?

Modify the ini file, UndeathClassicalLichdom.esp needs to be changed to UndeathClassicalLichdom SSE.esp

copy both files(.pas & INI) to the editscripts folder of xEdit. Load UndeathClassicalLichdom SSE.esp -> apply script & save both esp.

It should help prevent mistakes.

And loot (tool used by the guide) has been upgraded to 0.12.2 too.

Added
- Support for Fallout 4 VR.
- Support for configuring games’ local paths, i.e. the directory in which their plugins.txt is stored. Each game entry in LOOT’s settings.toml now has a local_path variable that is blank by default, which leaves it up to libloadorder (via the LOOT API) to determine the path. There is no GUI option to configure the value.
- Chromium console messages are now logged to LOOTDebugLog.txt to help when debugging.

Changed
- Updated LOOT API to v0.12.3.
- Replaced Protocol Buffers serialisation dependency with nlohmann/json v2.1.1.
- Replaced Boost.Log with spdlog v0.14.0.
- Downgraded Boost to 1.63.0 to take advantage of pre-built binaries on AppVeyor.
- Updated Japanese translation.

Removed
- The --game-appdata-path CLI parameter, which set the local path to use for all games, and which has been superceded by game-specific local_path configuration variables.

Fixed
- Plugins with a .esp file extension and the light master flag set are no longer treated as masters when sorting, so they can have other .esp files as masters without causing cyclic interaction sorting errors (via LOOT API).
- Sorting didn’t update sidebar indices.

DarkLadyLexy

As the guide is using vivid weather, there is now a Vivid 2.21 - Truestorm compatibility patch since yesterday.

Available here https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/15135

there are three versions with different integration between both mods. a video demonstrate the different choices.

We'll have to look into compatibility with AO2 as well. It says the patch for VW+TS merges its audio effects, so these should likely be carried instead of AO2's...

But this is brilliant!

Edited by godescalcus

Darth I to am well aware of the red-head situation, I've been married to one since August of 1984.  That is almost 34 years.  I feel your pain.

Lexy you are doing a wonderful job.  I have been lurking and watching this thread since it's inception.  I have been around since SRLE Extended and have used your and Darth builds exclusively.  I am just too frightened to dive to deep with my limited knowledge, and I also have a two year old grand daughter that is with me often (and little hands and fingers often find the keyboard at the most inopportune times).  So I am waiting on this to be more complete before I install it.  

I just wanted to thank you both, and Lexy if you need too, slow down dear heart, you deserve to enjoy it too.  My gratitude and internet love to you both.

Edited by Kneph13

Hello! First of all - Thank You for your great work! 

Your guides, both on classic and on SE are fantastic.

I am super happy with the majority of your mod choices. But I really have got used to play with other weather mod called NAT (Natural Atmospheric Tamriel) with NVT ENB. Also I've tried Obsidian Weathers today (Also with NVT). Has the same vibe as NAT. The game looks awesome and works smoothly.

If I stick with one of these mods, will I be okay? Or maybe VW has some advantages which are less obvious? 

I don't have very much experience with VW on SE, but I remember my classic SRLE-LOTD was less stable with VW compared to NLVA (which is basically upgraded VW, but still). So I am a bit sceptical about it, also it is a bit complicated compared to mods I've mentioned above.

Anyway, thanks for your guides and your support on forums. This is my first message on these forums, but I've learned A LOT just reading them.  :thumbsup:

Edited by Yamnyak_King