Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Here's some encouragement if you need it.  ::):

Earlier today, I was thinking about some of the frustrations you've had to go through with this.  I'm sure I have no idea how stressful it really is.  If that stress is coming from feeling time crunched and the expectations of others than, cast it off!  You have been banging this thing out blindingly fast!

Think about it like this;  You're the one in the kitchen baking everyone's favorite kind of  cookies!  So, it shouldn't be stressful, it should be exciting! 

Take your time.  The cookies will be done when they're done and you should be having fun baking them!  :clap:

-Xaxilis

Agreed, you´re doing a bang up job so far, Lexy!

thanks guys I am not stressed I really enjoying myself I am just a bit frustrated with improperly ported Mods. Mods made on and for SSE shouldn't need there esp running through the CK that should be the job the Mod author and not the average mod user anyway mini rant over breathe and move on.

ok so with the Vanilla Item Retextures and Tweaks that me done for today. I have upload a brand new Improved closefaced helmets for Undeath Patch for SSE so get while it fresh and new. I ran it through the CK (just to make sure it will definitely bloody work with Wrye Bash) and checked in xedit so it should be good to go.

Here's some encouragement if you need it.  ::):

Earlier today, I was thinking about some of the frustrations you've had to go through with this.  I'm sure I have no idea how stressful it really is.  If that stress is coming from feeling time crunched and the expectations of others than, cast it off!  You have been banging this thing out blindingly fast!

Think about it like this;  You're the one in the kitchen baking everyone's favorite kind of  cookies!  So, it shouldn't be stressful, it should be exciting! 

Take your time.  The cookies will be done when they're done and you should be having fun baking them!  :clap:

-Xaxilis

I agree completely with you, Xaxilis!

DarkladyLexy, you set the pace of the 'cooking', and we'll gladly follow your lead.

We can call her "Bocuse"

Oh i don't know!!! How about Ramsey with all the rants of late...only teasing. She is wonderful and the pace she has set herself amazing, but then skooma and red bull will do that for you. When you think she started at the beginning of the year, it is astonishing....SO BRAVO dear lass, but if you need to cool it a bit, so be it...perfection comes with time :clap:  :coffee: 

Lexy/guys

first I totally agree with lexy taking it slow and enjoying every moment of building this guide, after all the game is great but we all love the modding bit, cause we will never stop tinkering even after its complete:)

onto a bit about SSEEDIT I get my version's from AFK Mods and have been ever since CC got released by Bethesda (not that I am a member, oh nooo) here is the link https://www.afkmods.com/index.php?/topic/3750-wipz-tes5edit/

there is a download link on the first post by zilav and the file is dated 02Feb 2018,I now alt3rn1ty sometimes floats around STEP perhaps he can shed more light on this?

Well I think Ramsey would best suit her at the moment least you've been spared her true potty mouth. Think of poor me in the firing line try to calm a frustrated Red head (any guys who has ever dated a red head know how difficult that is) and it being her time of the month too  :help:. Anyway I have tired to get her to slow down but she's on a mission best to keep out of her way and let her get on with it.

I'll install [WIP] Mator Smash and report back.

I'd never installed, used or even looked at Mator Smash before today.  I've read several Forum posts on it, watched 3 videos on it's installation and use, and was able to create a working SmashedPatch my first ateempt.  My Modwat.ch shows my current Build.  The program's output includes a list of the .ESPs made redundant by the SmashedPatch.  I moved them to 'Optional Folders' instead of deleting them.

Good news! Will test it with my College Days and ESF Companions conversion :D

As for Wrye Bash(I'm using 307.201712232300 standalone): those errors should not be ignored, better to disable the plugin with errors prior making the bashed patch...

Mator Smash (0.4.1): install like any other, when making the smash patch:

-don't include patchers like: WB, ASIS, FNIS, DSR, official esms..

-better not to include NPC retexture mods..The smash will be a mess when you've got multiple mods that edit NPC appearance records

-some users reported problems when making the smash with the New Locations addon for LAL(false corruption of the save)..

-if you have infinite loading screen try removing some plugins from the smash like USSEP or BS Heartland esm

-after you make the smash load your plugins in ssedit and look for errors..Mator Smash it's like a guy good at CR-ing but after a few shots of whiskey :D

=It's very useful when merging (just make a smash with the plugins you want to merge, load in SSEdit, apply filter, look for records not forwarded in smash, merge).

=You can do a smash like the final CR and after just edit the things you don't like..it will make things happen much easier than just doing all the manual CR-ing.

So for the Leveled Lists delete and let the bashed patch handle them (hopefully more tags will be added in the new version)

I'll be starting over, following all suggestions for ensuring the Smashed Patch is clean and functional (including yours, mavanaic), and report back on the results.

I agree with mavanaic's assessment that using Mators Smash in conjunction with WB would make this Build easier.

Edited by Decopauge123