Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Hey Everyone! I thought I'd take a stab at getting the latest version up and running, and have run into this problem (screencap attached). I know something isn't working, I just thought I'd ask before going through bit by bit :-) Anyone else run into this? The game seems to run fine, it's just got this for some peoples faces

h2MMoz

https://ibb.co/h2MMoz

Any help would be appreciated!

Roolback update to identify the mod(s) that cause this issue. If persists, u can do this step-by-step: Dark Face Fix.

--

I like this method, from the 'mod' above:[spoiler=Method 1]It's quite possible that something went wrong in the CK or my method and mod didn't fix the bug for you. If this is the case, it is highly likely that one mod is causing your NPCs to experience this bug. There are many ways to try and isolate this mod, you need only look on forums and indeed in my comment section, but I will list my personal favourite way of finding the offending mod:

1. Open up the game and find NPC(s) affected by the bug.

2. Open the console with the tilde key (under ESC).

3. Click on the NPC effected by the bug.

4. Note down the first two characters that appear in the "Editor ID" when the NPC is selected.

5. Fire up your mod manager and locate the mod that matches letters you jotted down from the "Editor ID" in the load order. (Each .ESP is assigned a hexadecimal number in the load order, this should be to the of each mod's name in the plugin section of NMS, for example "4F" is a character you'd look for. If you're a savvy programmer, you can convert the hexadecimal number into a normal, denary number and that will be how far down in the load order the mod is).

6. There you will find your perpetrating mod.

That for me is the easiest way of isolating a mod that's causing the bug if all else fails. As with most things, it's not fool proof and if you still have problems let me know in the comments.

Edited by MongeHDS

Hey Everyone! I thought I'd take a stab at getting the latest version up and running, and have run into this problem (screencap attached). I know something isn't working, I just thought I'd ask before going through bit by bit :-) Anyone else run into this? The game seems to run fine, it's just got this for some peoples faces

h2MMoz

https://ibb.co/h2MMoz

Any help would be appreciated! 

*points at previous post* Nope. Nobody at all. Except the guy who posted, literally, right before you did.

Edited by Shadriss

Just in case it is missed, there's a new Amalee customizer for 3dnpc.  

Also, it was removed when the guide went back to the bashed patch but should Audio Patches Merged still be labeled no-merge?  I was looking at my BP and even though the audio merge is merged into it, it seriously changes a lot of the records, neglecting to import all of them.  I changed the patch to no-merge and it seems to be working now.

I see that Mod Organizer 2 has been updated. As a new user of MO2 are there any tips or tricks for updating I should be aware of so I don't break everything? 

Thanks!

Drax

You can just copy everything from the download into you MO folder. Easiest update I've ever done.

If you are using Windows 10 and download the ZIP file, make sure you unblock the ZIP file before you extract the files. If you omit this step, Windows 10 prevents the usvfs virtual file system from working.

Open Windows Explorer

Browse to the folder where you downloaded Mod Organizer

Right click the ZIP file

Click Properties

Click Unblock

Click OK

Just looking at a few mods that have updated, and two them (here and here) appear to have removed the physics component of the mod if I read it right. Is this, then, something we should NOT update?

Also - New to the Your Own Thoughts Family, patches for Ordinator, Convenient Horses, Summermyst, Apocolypse, Imperious and Wildcat.

Edited by Shadriss

Just out of curiosity, is there any reason not to merge the four Unique Border Gates esp files into something else?

Probably because of the nav mesh records, if that is still a issue with merging as when I merged multiple mods in LE Skyrim I could not merge more then 1 plugin with nav mesh or errors in themerge would follow. If this is still the case now or not I cant say, not that far along yet.

Hmmm.  Follow-up question: when Merge Plugins renumbers formIDs, is it random every time or e.g. could you run the same merge build with the same plugins in the same order and get identical results?  If you can, can you build onto merges by pinning new additions at the end without disrupting the ongoing formIDs of the original build, or do they get shuffled up again?

Hmmm.  Follow-up question: when Merge Plugins renumbers formIDs, is it random every time or e.g. could you run the same merge build with the same plugins in the same order and get identical results?  If you can, can you build onto merges by pinning new additions at the end without disrupting the ongoing formIDs of the original build, or do they get shuffled up again?

Baubledorst hi! I don't believe you can and yes i think it is random..hence why we keep the profiles for each merge and why its "Rebuilt each time" with updates etc. Also those merges that Relinker adjust........STILL i'm not technically minded it terms of how mods work etc and OPEN to be corrected by wiser heads here.........vaguely recall a similar question why back on LE guide being asked and if memory serves the answer was no on building on top of, an already built merge. As said if I'm wrong i would love to know the correct answer