Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Hi,

Regarding the "Landscape Environment and Clutter Merged" merge -- MajesticMountains.esp has a coresponding .ini file "MajesticMountains.ini", which the merge currently does not mention.
After the merge is mage should this ini file  be copied into the merged mod and renamed "Landscape Environment and Clutter Merged.ini" ?

Regards,

dan.

Dan, Your merge plugins isn't setup right.. after I setup mine correctly it merged properly and it automatically handled the ini files.... go over the prerequisite guide again if in doubt.. Make sure MO2 is installed in Portable mode

Edited by ChiefZigZag

One last question, since Wrye Bash deactivates several plugins and imports them into the Bashed Patch, when I open Mator Smash and MO2 those mods are unchecked/deactivated.

So when I want to build my Smashed Patch, does using smash.Forceall on the Bashed Patch have the same effect as using it on the now deactivated, individual plugins? (For example, WB deactivates several MLU Patch plugins, such as MLU Heavy Armory, so when I build my smashed patch, those .esps are unchecked/deactivated. Will using smash.forceall on the bashed patch have the same effect, i.e ensuring MLU wins conflict overwrites, as if I was using it on the individual esp, in this case MLU HeavyArmory?)

That is correct, leave those unchecked for the smash.

Hi,

Regarding the "Landscape Environment and Clutter Merged" merge -- MajesticMountains.esp has a coresponding .ini file "MajesticMountains.ini", which the merge currently does not mention.
After the merge is mage should this ini file  be copied into the merged mod and renamed "Landscape Environment and Clutter Merged.ini" ?

Regards,

dan.

Yes, it looks like the ini is named to match the esp, so either rename it to match the esm, or move and rename it into the merge.

Thanks for pointing that out, I will add this to the to-do list.

Edited by mtreis86

Just and FYI and General Warning:

I've actually been PLAYING the game (shudder) instead of modding it, and enabled a setting in Hunterborn that made sense - removing the manual loot option. (After all, why manual loot when all the animals have is skins and parts I get through Hunterborn?) Turns out this can create a quest/game killing bug: There are items in The Forgotten City that have to be looted off of a certain enemy, which Hunterborn prevents with that setting enabled - which means I can no longer finish that portion of the quest without going back to a save I have prior. While I realize this was me doing it to myself, the option, as I mentioned, made sense to have on. DO NOT DO THIS. SAVE YOURSELVES! IT'S TOO LATE FOR ME! FLY YOU FOOLS!

I've actually been PLAYING the game (shudder) instead of modding it, and enabled a setting in Hunterborn that made sense - removing the manual loot option. (After all, why manual loot when all the animals have is skins and parts I get through Hunterborn?) Turns out this can create a quest/game killing bug: There are items in The Forgotten City that have to be looted off of a certain enemy, which Hunterborn prevents with that setting enabled - which means I can no longer finish that portion of the quest without going back to a save I have prior. While I realize this was me doing it to myself, the option, as I mentioned, made sense to have on. DO NOT DO THIS. SAVE YOURSELVES! IT'S TOO LATE FOR ME! FLY YOU FOOLS!

I was always to scared to turn off manual loot, for this exact reason.  Was to worried I wouldn't be able to complete certain quests or get certain items.  I always check the manual loot to see if there is anything special, but if it's just normal stuff, I don't take any of it and instead just do the normal Hunterborn thing.

Did you try the patcher for Hunterborn?  i ran it and it seems to work well but haven't got to Forgotten City yet.

edit:  Never mind, even if it does work on those animals I doubt it's smart enough to recognize quest loot.

Edited by cstarkey42

I have something I'm a little confused about regarding Majestic Mountains and the Landscape Environment and Clutter Merge. Are we supposed to have the Majestic Mountains_Landscape.esm active? Or should I say do we keep Majestic Mountains checked in the left pane post merge?

Thanks in advance!

I have something I'm a little confused about regarding Majestic Mountains and the Landscape Environment and Clutter Merge. Are we supposed to have the Majestic Mountains_Landscape.esm active? Or should I say do we keep Majestic Mountains checked in the left pane post merge?

Thanks in advance!

You'd have to - otherwise the merge containing the Majestic Mountain Records would have... issues.

Not even sure what patcher you refer to. *shrug* It was more in the way of warning to others... I'm adopting much the same approach as Joe there mentioned.

There's a zedit patcher on the Hunterborn page to make all animals recognizable by Hunterborn.  It works great, but I think it just classifies them as the proper type of animal and wouldn't help with problems related to quest specific items.

Got a Query about the Wyre Bash section in the finishing line.

It mentions that you need to deactivate Hunterborn.esp and it will deactivate its dependants. However at the end of the bash it only mentions reactivating the Hunterborn.esp, ScrimshawExpanded.esp and Keep It Clean.esp. In my setup Hunterborn.esp also deactivates The Great Equalizer.esp and Your Own Thoughts Merged.esp. im assuming i need to reactivate them both otherwise......?