Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Can you be more specific than "a number of the more important NPCs"? As I said, I've only seen in on Aela so far, and I've been over most of Whiterun and Riverwood to this point looking. If you can give me at least a small list, maybe we can start narrowing this down somewhat for both of us.

Hey guys I'm following this great guide, but I'm currently in a tricky situation. I'm trying to clear Tolvald's Cave, but I experience frequent crashes in the dungeon. That's not the main problem: the real issue is that whenever I try to load a save in that dungeon the game crashes after 1 second of loading. Basically it starts loading and then immediately crashes to desktop. Not only that: it also crashes when I try to load a save from around the area of the Rift. I'm basically forced to reload a save from outside the area of the Rift, but whenever I try to explore Tolvald's Cave, there's always the risk of random crashes, and so I have to reload the latest save outside the Rift area.

Edited by LukeCreed13

Hi, I am at the very beginning of the guide, just wanted to report the error in it.

On the mod "Faster Mining" it is written that "Faster Mining 6-3" is in "MAIN FILES", but instead it is in "Optional Files" section.

Files to download :

• MAIN FILES - Faster Mining 6-3

Hi I update to Mod Organizer 2.14 but now I can't click on the priority order on the right pane to manually enter a new mod load order instead of moving the plugins....  I unblocked the zip and I replaced previous files... Anyone has an idea what it could be ?

Thanks in advance!

Hi I update to Mod Organizer 2.14 but now I can't click on the priority order on the right pane to manually enter a new mod load order instead of moving the plugins....  I unblocked the zip and I replaced previous files... Anyone has an idea what it could be ?

Thanks in advance!

Sorry, Windows lunched the troubleshooter with new settings and now it works correctly !

Oh, I haven’t installed the Krypt mods yet! This is a pure install from the guide, nothing added or removed. It’s why I know I did something wrong!

And suddenly, in makes more sense... for you. *sigh*

In other news, I'm trying to find a night eye effect mod that works with ENB. I used to use Spectacular Night Eye (Precipice effect) in the SE days, so I've converted that and will let you guys know if it works or not.

And suddenly, in makes more sense... for you. *sigh*

In other news, I'm trying to find a night eye effect mod that works with ENB. I used to use Spectacular Night Eye (Precipice effect) in the SE days, so I've converted that and will let you guys know if it works or not.

I've tried a few night eye mods none of them work because enbeffect.fx needs to be modified for it to work correctly

see https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50731

however that oldrim mod doesn't work with SE ENB

You would be better off switching to "The Truth ENB" which does support night eye

Edited by wooby6

Hey Everyone! I thought I'd take a stab at getting the latest version up and running, and have run into this problem (screencap attached). I know something isn't working, I just thought I'd ask before going through bit by bit :-) Anyone else run into this? The game seems to run fine, it's just got this for some peoples faces

h2MMoz

https://ibb.co/h2MMoz

Any help would be appreciated! 

I just ran into this for the first time with Sybille Stentor in the Blue Palace.  Everything checks in xedit so I'm not sure if it's a facetint or something else.

RaceMenu has now been brought over to SSE by Expired!

From the quick look I did, this is, in essence, the same thing we do with our own conversion process, minus the actual disabling of features. No real gains here, though it may be easier for those new to the guide to get it up and running.

I've tried a few night eye mods none of them work because enbeffect.fx needs to be modified for it to work correctly

see https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50731

however that oldrim mod doesn't work with SE ENB

You would be better off switching to "The Truth ENB" which does support night eye

Spectacular was originally designed to work with ENB, and did so without modifying any ENB files... so why would this not work now? Just the new ENB code, or some such?

A better question, I suppose, would be what needs to be modified in any ENB to make it work with night eye... as opposed to limiting our choice of ENB, why not post what the specific problem is, and a way to make that change locally? Phoenix obviously doesn't, and I do not wish to change ENBs if it's not needed... a file edit is, in my mind, far more desirable and simple.

Typically from what I've seen, the common workaround for Night Eye and ENB is a tandem hotkey that disables the ENB processing effects while Night Eye is active and then re-activates them when Night Eye is turned off.

Re: WACCF et all, do folks anticipate it being something that gets merged, or something that sits in a standalone esp slot moving forward once incorporated?  I've been working on rounds of fine-tuning and sharpening my pencil for my mod loadout as things get settled in (and have been rebuilding my merges with the right settings this time, so that all the necessary assets are cleanly in place!)  I wanted to hold off on rebuilding my Weapons & Armour merge until the new releases were sorted out though.