Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Mine too is placed in the Skyrim SSE Directory the issue isn't the esps having the wrong Formids it is the stupid Formid checker that Wrye Bash have implemented. Take TechAngels the NSUTR patch from better Dynamic snow Wrye bash say is has issue Tech says there is not so his solution disable the esp when running Wrye Bash yes this means it can't be merged but that not a major issue.

It's just a shame we can't just turn off the Formid checker.

Actually I had a look at Tech's NSUTR patch and indeed there is an issue. The first 2 records in the "Static" heading have form 39, which is likely causing the problem. 

Here is a fixed .esp for you to try and see if it works in Wrye:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/8ddyd4tu8jgkrb4/Better_Dynamic_Snow_-_NSUTR_Patch.rar

Edited by sirjesto

Hmm looking now at my No snow under the roof merge - found that I have one "No Snow Under The Roof - Fix.zip" that is overwriting Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp...but with all this tailoring  I can't remember if I've got it from somewhere or that I did something to it..I guess this happens when you port and edit hundreds of mods ..lol https://www.dropbox.com/s/iwk9fw3wdwarz6d/Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp?dl=0

Those that are having a problem (like Lexy) shouldn't have one anymore with the file I sent.

Hopefully..Probably it was a forwarding from skyrim.esm instead of bds...

I am actually getting to the point where i might say Feck it lets not even use Wrye Bash.

LOL You're testing Qarx's Questorium - "Feck-off, potion!" - I love captain Mead's voice acting! Put in a lot of content in Winterhold as well, better watch out for conflicts with other mods (although there aren't that many that add to Winterhold at the moment and one of them is same author's Winterhold Rebuild, which is actually included in the Questorium).

In the actual topic, and speaking against myself because I'm 100% on wrye bash, there's a lot of fuss going on about mator's smash... For one it does take up WB's job of merging leveled lists. Never tried it, maybe someone would and give feedback? Still I think WB is pretty convenient even to MO users in the way it integrates with MO and does its job without much tinkering. The stdout/stderr windows shouldn't be ignored but they don't mean your game is broken. When I'm fed up with incomplete conversions I just go about ignoring it while I'm testing other stuff and do the conversion at some point later.

Legacy of the Dragonborn BadGremlins Collection is up on Nexus.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/15092

Cool yes shame guess we'll just have to merge ourselves and use ReLinker

LOL I had just converted all of BG's collection mods and was test playing them. The treasure hunt too. They seem to work, got the fairy books, got the first trophy head, the chest with the Ronin swords was by the river near the fishermen's camp. Great thing! I wish there were some cheat to gain access to the Dragonborn Museum stuff without doing the initial relic hunting quests, just for testing purposes. While I'm adding and removing stuff I don't play a char long enough to get there.

Edited by godescalcus

I installed the Wrye Smash 307.201801021732 build available at the bottom of the 2nd post in the AFK Mods topic 4966-wrye-bash-all-games , as you suggested, godescalcus.

This version of Wrye Bash expects the use of the   -o   flag, and not the   -g   flag, so I pointed WB to my SSE install directory (-o "I:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition").  The execution of WB produced the expected WB window, with a 'Old Plugin Record Warning' popup window telling me that the installed Bashed Patch was using an older form.  I enabled all .ESP files, rebuilt the Bashed Patch, and the resulting file used Form 44, as desired.

The above note I got from @Beermotor at afkmods after confirming that the beta1 version of Wrye Bash IS NOT ADEQUATE FOR SSE just adds that if the bashed patch had been rebuilt in form version 43 previously, and that form version persists while using the more recent versions of WB, one should perform a clean rebuild, meaning deleting the current bashed patch, creating a new one (right click > file > create new bashed patch) and rebuilding as usual (not forgetting to set up the tweaks again).

I'm still using the same Wrye Smash build {307.201801021732}, and the Bashed Patch hasn't been tagged as using Form 43.  I didn't remove the old Bashed Patch before running it the first time, but will do that the next time.

Edited by Decopauge123

LOL You're testing Qarx's Questorium - "Feck-off, potion!" - I love captain Mead's voice acting! Put in a lot of content in Winterhold as well, better watch out for conflicts with other mods (although there aren't that many that add to Winterhold at the moment and one of them is same author's Winterhold Rebuild, which is actually included in the Questorium).

In the actual topic, and speaking against myself because I'm 100% on wrye bash, there's a lot of fuss going on about mator's smash... For one it does take up WB's job of merging leveled lists. Never tried it, maybe someone would and give feedback? Still I think WB is pretty convenient even to MO users in the way it integrates with MO and does its job without much tinkering. The stdout/stderr windows shouldn't be ignored but they don't mean your game is broken. When I'm fed up with incomplete conversions I just go about ignoring it while I'm testing other stuff and do the conversion at some point later.

Think you'll find my dear wife was referencing Father Ted :;): ( or just trying not to swear her head off). Well after today's Wrye Bash issues Lexy has said she seriously considering looking at Mator's Smash instead of Bash Patch cos that will save on headaches and having to save loads of esps in the CK just so Wrye Bash would work (cos it shouldn't be our job is fix every esp we want to use).

Think you'll find my dear wife was referencing Father Ted :;): ( or just trying not to swear her head off). Well after today's Wrye Bash issues Lexy has said she seriously considering looking at Mator's Smash instead of Bash Patch cos that will save on headaches and having to save loads of esps in the CK just so Wrye Bash would work (cos it shouldn't be our job is fix every esp we want to use).

LOL but go fetch Questorium for her, best voice acting in ages I'm sure her mood would change the minute she found captain Mead outside the Helgen escape tunnel. As I said, I'm curious about smash and my only doubt there is whether the wrye bash warnings aren't indeed important. Could we be breaking things by merging mods containing records of whichever version, regardless of which tool we use to merge them?

DarkladyLexy, I don't have the script the Main Guide - Enhanced Lights and FX - Added Further xEdit Cleaning direct us to execute.

Once the above is done a Script needs to be run to clean the Formlist IDs:

1. Search for xx16733B (xx is the formid of EnhancedLightsandFX.esp) then
  2. Right click on that record and apply script
  3. Select Remove invalid entries from from lists.
  4. Click OK.
  5. You can now exit and save the esp.

This is the closet thing I have to it.

[spoiler=Skyrim - Remove invalid entries]{
Remove invalid items/spells/npcs from containers and leveled lists
}
unit UserScript;

// rec - Record
// lstname - name of list
// refname - path to FormID reference relative to list's entry
// countname - counter subrecord to update
procedure RemoveInvalidEntries(rec: IInterface; lstname, refname, countname: string);
var
i, num: integer;
lst, ent: IInterface;
begin
lst := ElementByName(rec, lstname);
if not Assigned(lst) then
Exit;

num := ElementCount(lst);
// check from the end since removing items will shift indexes
for i := num - 1 downto 0 do begin
// get individual entry element
ent := ElementByIndex(lst, i);
// Check() returns error string if any or empty string if no errors
if Check(ElementByPath(ent, refname)) <> '' then
Remove(ent);
end;

// update counter subrecord
if num <> ElementCount(lst) then begin
num := ElementCount(lst);
// set new value or remove subrecord if list is empty (like CK does)
if num > 0 then
SetElementNativeValues(rec, countname, num)
else
RemoveElement(rec, countname);
end;
end;

function Process(e: IInterface): integer;
var
s: string;
begin
Result := 0;

s := Signature(e);

// containers
if s = 'CONT' then
RemoveInvalidEntries(e, 'Items', 'CNTO\Item', 'COCT')
else
// leveled items, npcs and spells
if (s = 'LVLI') or (s = 'LVLN') or (s = 'LVSP') then
RemoveInvalidEntries(e, 'Leveled List Entries', 'LVLO\Reference', 'LLCT');

end;

end.

Edited by Decopauge123

I'll install [WIP] Mator Smash and report back.