Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

The rename of Lightening During storms was for Vivid Weather benefit as its patch was pointing to the name. Obsidian has no Lightening During Storms patch.

I Have added Dragon Animation Replace to Trello list so I will eventually get to it.

I dropped by the Lightning During Storms Page and in the comments someone has picked up that papyrus has errors in it from not being renamed or does it not matter?

and thank you for adding that mod you will love it, tail bashing and wing smashing and all.

I dropped by the Lightning During Storms Page and in the comments someone has picked up that papyrus has errors in it from not being renamed or does it not matter?

and thank you for adding that mod you will love it, tail bashing and wing smashing and all.

ah, it might i will consult with Hazado our new resident scripting expert.

• +1 1

I find that a good Fus Ro Dah clears the way nicely :rofl:  There is a mod that has the get out of the way feature built into in this guide.  But honestly for me it doesn't work all the time.  I am considering putting Move It Damn It back in my Load Order

I'd like to add that when you are in the museum, make your followers WAIT in the Dining Room while you do your sorting.  After you construct the Guild House make them WAIT there while you do your thing.  Also; Before you start Night at the Museum, make your followers WAIT in the Guild House or outside the Museum Gate Entrance.   That quest is very script heavy and at the end, if followers are with you when you sleep the second time and enter the dream state, THE GAME WILL CRASH.  Documented Bug.   Just a Tip guys!!!

Edited by Kneph13

I had the same problem godescalcus, but instead of the console fix, I exported the facegen files from the CK and placed them in back into ETAC as loose..

Good to know that works with ETAC as well. It does make you wonder about how those mods were converted to SSE. Reportedly, some modders just edit the form number and don't run the esp through the CK at all. Not something I'd think Jenna would do, but there you are. Arthmoor says that way of "porting" will get you everything from crashing to corrupt saves. Others say it doesn't matter at all. Maybe it depends on the plugin's contents and some will break, others won't.

Also another thing, the new conflict resolution has this error in it:

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [39] Lexy's LoTD SE - Conflict Resolution.esp
[00:01] StormCloakShieldAA [ARMA:00021456]
[00:01]     ARMA \ Male world model \ MO2S - Alternate Textures \ Alternate Texture \ New Texture -> [2D00AA01] < Error: Could not be resolved >

2D with me is dbm_relichunter

uhm hey guys soo..... LOOT seems to have made some changes to the default load groups.  Realistic Water and Core Mods are gone, the ones that are left are in a different order, and there's a whole bunch more about requiem and proccing.  It's the same update as the pre-requisite LOOT part of the tutorial shows, so I don't know if it's my computer or if they're just figuring some data out, but I'm currently mod free, besides the .dll's and .exe for SKSE64. Any ideas on what the deal is ??