Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

uhm hey guys soo..... LOOT seems to have made some changes to the default load groups.  Realistic Water and Core Mods are gone, the ones that are left are in a different order, and there's a whole bunch more about requiem and proccing.  It's the same update as the pre-requisite LOOT part of the tutorial shows, so I don't know if it's my computer or if they're just figuring some data out, but I'm currently mod free, besides the .dll's and .exe for SKSE64. Any ideas on what the deal is ??

Did you run  LOOT one time outside of MO2 and let it update it's master list?  Do that and then run through MO2.  That should straighten it out and yes some groups have changed.  This has been discussed a couple pages back and on the new discord linked at the top of the page.

hey, with the addition of Volkihar Knight don't we need to extract the bsa if we merge it into Weapons Armours Merged.esp? cause the merge plugins just coppyed the Volkihar Knight Bsa's into the merge mod

Yes, I forgot the BSA extracted tag I'll add that.

Also another thing, the new conflict resolution has this error in it:

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [39] Lexy's LoTD SE - Conflict Resolution.esp

[00:01] StormCloakShieldAA [ARMA:00021456]

[00:01]     ARMA \ Male world model \ MO2S - Alternate Textures \ Alternate Texture \ New Texture -> [2D00AA01]

2D with me is dbm_relichunter

yeah that from Shields of the holds it got updated yesterday but I forgot to double check my CR, my poor Brain was running out of steam by that point.

Hey guys the guide has been updated it mostly just fixing my cock ups from yesterday but check the Changelog.

Why did Ravengate get chopped? I did read a few days ago it was probably going to, have there been any issues? It does add content to LOTD - "Ravengate - Riften Underground by EnaiSiaion Adds trophy displays in the Hall of Secrets for each Blacklist enemy you have defeated. "

Why did Ravengate get chopped? I did read a few days ago it was probably going to, have there been any issues? It does add content to LOTD - "Ravengate - Riften Underground by EnaiSiaion Adds trophy displays in the Hall of Secrets for each Blacklist enemy you have defeated. "

I know it but I feel the mod needs more polishing.

I wanted to add this suggestion to Trello but couldn't, so here's my suggestion for a mod

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/11276/

This mod is very good and lore friendly. It also helps when trying to gain relics for Legacy of Dragonborn, as you don't have to murder people in secret and risk getting bounties but rather, challenge someone into duel to death and then reap the rewards afterwards. It goes well with pretty much any character class and should work without much problems.

You can also spar and train with people.

You can also kill essentials with this mod. But you really shouldn't unless you're 100% sure you know what you're doing, since that can literally break your game.

Edited by Drbigt

I wanted to add this suggestion to Trello but couldn't, so here's my suggestion for a mod

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/11276/

This mod is very good and lore friendly. It also helps when trying to gain relics for Legacy of Dragonborn, as you don't have to murder people in secret and risk getting bounties but rather, challenge someone into duel to death and then reap the rewards afterwards. It goes well with pretty much any character class and should work without much problems.

You can also spar and train with people.

You can also kill essentials with this mod. But you really shouldn't unless you're 100% sure you know what you're doing, since that can literally break your game.

I agree, been using this mod for a while. I've never used it as an "immersive extortion" mod but I like the idea LOL

I use it on my "comic relief" section along with "Scream of Wilhelm" which is a little mod that works wonders with literally no incompatibility.

Found "Draw!" while looking for a way to beat that stinking "I said alms, you backbiter" Markarth beggar's nose to a pulp.

Maybe just a tiny sugestion, i know keeping up with the conflict resolution isn't easy, but maybe when you update the conflict resolution you can write in the change log just what section was updated? like if you change let's say something with npc, you just write changed npc section of the conflic resolution, usally I go through the whole one, to add the changes, so i can be up to date, before i start playing, Just maybe for people that don't add evrything on the list. I for example have to remove from each version of conflict resolution some mods i don't use, but then go through the whole patch to check what else changed. 

I will add to my Trello List but I have decided to put my mod testing on hold for a bit to allow users and my DEV Team to catch up since there have been a lot of big changes of late.

Thanks for adopting Trello, I haven't been around it before, it does a great job of showing what y'all are up to. I've picked up some of your items in testing and added to my own build based on your team's comments from the cards.