Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Just noticed I deleted the \Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\cache 2 times before runing texgen and dyndolod, is there something wrong with that? do we need the cache files when we run dyndolod?

When you rerun (due to added mods) or redo DynDOLOD completley or because of a mistake, you delete the contents of your TexGen_Output, DynDOLOD_Output files in MO2s Left Pane and your ...\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\cache file contents (except for the file BecauseofReasons.txt).   This is common knowledge and practice.

Where can I find the info on what is included within LOTD's Consistency Patches ? I want to make sure not to install any mod patches, (or mods that could break it), that may already be included in them. 

What consistency Patch are talking about the LOTD Patches Merge SirJesto made? If so there is a text file in the archive with all the mod is needs

What consistency Patch are talking about the LOTD Patches Merge SirJesto made? If so there is a text file in the archive with all the mod is needs

yes this one Lexy's LoTD SE - Conflict Resolution I only added iActivate, SkyHUD, TK Dodge, Unread Books Glow & Lore Screens should be okay.

ps: last question ^^ is there an FAQ so I won't come and bombard questions over here. I'm not even 1/3 through the guide and so many questions :p

Edited by KorruptkSwades

yes this one Lexy's LoTD SE - Conflict Resolution I only added iActivate, SkyHUD, TK Dodge, Unread Books Glow & Lore Screens should be okay.

ps: last question ^^ is there an FAQ so I won't come and bombard questions over here. I'm not even 1/3 through the guide and so many questions :p

no there is not a FAQ section at the moment but if you install all the CORE mods you should be covered for the Conflict Resolution patch I provide.

• +1 1

Finally managed to get ahold of the Soul Trap enchantment and put it on my bow immidiately... not that it's done me any good, since not a thing I've killed has provided a captured soul. Verified I had gems (been collecting them for a long while in anticipation) and that the GIST settings are correct - just no captures, no messages, nothing. Anybody have any success with this at all? Maybe some idea of what's not working correctly?

EDIT: This may, according to the Nexus page, be a result of merging GIST into one of the patches. I'll redo that patch without Gist in it, and see if it fixes the issue.

Edited by Shadriss
  • +1 1

Finally managed to get ahold of the Soul Trap enchantment and put it on my bow immidiately... not that it's done me any good, since not a thing I've killed has provided a captured soul. Verified I had gems (been collecting them for a long while in anticipation) and that the GIST settings are correct - just no captures, no messages, nothing. Anybody have any success with this at all? Maybe some idea of what's not working correctly?

yes recently discovered merging GIST break it's script so you either need to remove GIST from the merge or use Relinker https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77959/.

If using Relinker make sure you use the older v40

Removing it worked, as expected. I don't plan on using relinker - at least not yet. Even with a few additions of my own, I'm still short of the file limit, so in the interests of keeping the number of tools used down, I'm leaving that alone for now.

Thanks for the confirm - I expect this will be reflected in the guide soon? :)

• +1 1

Removing it worked, as expected. I don't plan on using relinker - at least not yet. Even with a few additions of my own, I'm still short of the file limit, so in the interests of keeping the number of tools used down, I'm leaving that alone for now.

Thanks for the confirm - I expect this will be reflected in the guide soon? :)

yes, the Dev Team have been testing Relinker all weekend and we are happy it will be added in my next update which will be tomorrow.

• +1 1

another question  :bleh: if I don't install Ravengate - Riften Underground (the fight club arena thingy under Riften) i should be okay for all the LOTD patches right ? I installed the patch just to check the masters and did not seem to see it in there.

you will have no issue if you cut Ravengate, in fact, it is possibly up the chop anyway.

Been a few days since the oldrim legacy pack... seriously looking at loading up SSE, and dropped by.. NICE Work on the compartmentalization of the SSE pack! I do like very much! I am scrubbing the list of mods and will likely have a few questions in the coming days... first one to pop up is :  Does the LOTD hot springs in the personal quarters have a auto un-equip/equip for follower armor? Many thanks, and again.. very nice work!!!

Going back through the install of this guide, and did not install RS Children Overhaul. However,  LOTD Patches Merged.esp requires it as a master. Will this cause issues for me? Is there a way to remove that master from LOTD Patches Merged since it has the "Optional" tag, or do I have to install RS Children Overhaul?

Thanks for the help!