Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Going back through the install of this guide, and did not install RS Children Overhaul. However,  LOTD Patches Merged.esp requires it as a master. Will this cause issues for me? Is there a way to remove that master from LOTD Patches Merged since it has the "Optional" tag, or do I have to install RS Children Overhaul?

Thanks for the help!

https://wiki.step-project.com/User:DarkladyLexy/Lexys_LOTD_Troubleshooting#Cleaning_Masters_From_A_Plugin

Can't edit so I have to ask, is there a way to make the followers just move the hell away from me and not hug my butt into corner because it is stupid that I have to rabbit jump and no clip away from them when they get too friendly?

Like a personal space mod would be really welcome, because getting blocked while trying to sort books on Dragonborn gallery isn't fun.

Edited by Drbigt

Can't edit so I have to ask, is there a way to make the followers just move the hell away from me and not hug my butt into corner because it is stupid that I have to rabbit jump and no clip away from them when they get too friendly?

Like a personal space mod would be really welcome, because getting blocked while trying to sort books on Dragonborn gallery isn't fun.

I find that a good Fus Ro Dah clears the way nicely :rofl:  There is a mod that has the get out of the way feature built into in this guide.  But honestly for me it doesn't work all the time.  I am considering putting Move It Damn It back in my Load Order

• +1 1

Most of the kids in my game are fine but in Riverwood, I have these mutant children even though I did follow everything in the guide.

cvL199g.png

iDLcOZy.png

That is an ETAC/RS Children issue.  Just get next to each one (one at a time), open the console, click on the "offending" child, type:  setnpcweight 35  hit the enter key.  Problem fixed.  This is really basic stuff Drbgit that you can find out on your own, if you will take the time to do it.  There are other ways to fix it, but I'm not aware of your modding experience.

Edited by Kneph13

That is an ETAC/RS Children issue.  Just get next to each one (one at a time), open the console, click on the "offending" child, type:  setnpcweight 35  hit the enter key.  Problem fixed.  This is really basic stuff Drbgit that you can find out on your own, if you will take the time to do it.  There are other ways to fix it, but I'm not aware of your modding experience.

You can use the same "fix" with Fakreela, but I don't think console workarounds should be needed in a guide like this. Eventually, Fakreela's fix was made into a nexus mod by someone and added to the guide, but you could achieve the same result by running Immersive Patrols through the CK, grabbing the new facegen files and turning those into a mod. I don't say that using the console breaks your savegame at all, I use it all the time, but I don't like to depend on it to fix my build. BTW, I have the same problem with ETAC's children in Riverwood, looking for an alternative solution.

Either way, console or other, a fix for this should be added to the guide if others confirm this is a common problem and not specific to a few users.

Maybe this is addressed by the "Complete RS Children Hotfix Patch 0.3.1", we just need to fix the file so it works with the Riverwood modular plugin? Don't know, have to check.

You can use the same "fix" with Fakreela, but I don't think console workarounds should be needed in a guide like this. Eventually, Fakreela's fix was made into a nexus mod by someone and added to the guide, but you could achieve the same result by running Immersive Patrols through the CK, grabbing the new facegen files and turning those into a mod. I don't say that using the console breaks your savegame at all, I use it all the time, but I don't like to depend on it to fix my build. BTW, I have the same problem with ETAC's children in Riverwood, looking for an alternative solution.

Either way, console or other, a fix for this should be added to the guide if others confirm this is a common problem and not specific to a few users.

Maybe this is addressed by the "Complete RS Children Hotfix Patch 0.3.1", we just need to fix the file so it works with the Riverwood modular plugin? Don't know, have to check.

I had the same problem godescalcus, but instead of the console fix, I exported the facegen files from the CK and placed them in back into ETAC as loose..

I'm presuming I should hold off until a new playthrough to do e.g. the Vivid -> Obsidian weathers swap in my setup?

I would think so - that's a pretty big shift in weather scripting and the like. I'm rebuilding the lineup myself, so this change came at a great time.

• +1 1

Hey LadyLexy

I am so glad it changed to Obsidian as I have been using that since day1, I just wanted to ask about removing the ESP renaming of Minty Lightning, wont this effect it?

The rename of Lightening During storms was for Vivid Weather benefit as its patch was pointing to the name. Obsidian has no Lightening During Storms patch.

I Have added Dragon Animation Replace to Trello list so I will eventually get to it.

The rename of Lightening During storms was for Vivid Weather benefit as its patch was pointing to the name. Obsidian has no Lightening During Storms patch.

I Have added Dragon Animation Replace to Trello list so I will eventually get to it.

I already have Dragon Animation in my load order,  It is fantastic.  I am starting a redo from STEP 1.  Yay Obsidian!