Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Hi Darklady,

I just wanted to say thank you for all the hard work you have put into making Skyrim modding an enjoyable experience. I really didnt know anything about modding before I started using the guides you and Darth Mathis provided but now I think I might almost be compentent ::): .

i cant seem to remember where the Skyrim Skill Uncapper .ini for Ordinator is so i can replace it with Skyrim Uncapper by Dreadflopp.

you should of manually moved the Skyrim Skill Uncapper .ini for Ordinator into Skyrim Skill Uncapper\SKSE\Plugins. I have already created the proper file structure so it should just overwrite in the left pane.

you should of manually moved the Skyrim Skill Uncapper .ini for Ordinator into Skyrim Skill Uncapper\SKSE\Plugins. I have already created the proper file structure so it should just overwrite in the left pane.

ah ok, i think i found it b4 you replied, i ended up just reinstalling Skyrim Skill Uncapper replacing all the files.

Hey, would anyone be able to provide me a backup of their installed mods (Left pane)? I was doing my very last merge and MO2 bugged out on me and rearranged my mod list and disabled half of them. It's like it reverted to days ago or something.

I had a backup from the 3rd, but apparently I've installed 75% of the mods since then so it's useless. I really don't want to have to manually drag and drop to rearrange hundreds of mods if I can avoid it.

And before you ask, I didn't accidentally switch profiles. I've done that before and nearly had a mild heart attack so it's the first thing I checked.

Edited by zerohaste

Is papyrus logging still the preferred method for determining ctds?

Guide worked well until I went to Riften and started Thieves Guild line. CTDs on leaving Bee and Barb, Healga's bunkhouse, and Guild exit in sewers.

If you would have typed Riften ctd in the search box at the top of the page, you would have seen that updating DynDOLOD to the newest version fixes that problem.  It was a problem with RWT and has been addressed.

Hey, would anyone be able to provide me a backup of their installed mods (Left pane)? I was doing my very last merge and MO2 bugged out on me and rearranged my mod list and disabled half of them. It's like it reverted to days ago or something.

I had a backup from the 3rd, but apparently I've installed 75% of the mods since then so it's useless. I really don't want to have to manually drag and drop to rearrange hundreds of mods if I can avoid it.

And before you ask, I didn't accidentally switch profiles. I've done that before and nearly had a mild heart attack so it's the first thing I checked.

Oh Man!  I feel your pain.  I'll send you the contents of my files as a personal message.

If you would have typed Riften ctd in the search box at the top of the page, you would have seen that updating DynDOLOD to the newest version fixes that problem.  It was a problem with RWT and has been addressed.

Thanks. I've been trying to keep up with the thread as I have time between classes.

But my question still stands; since this is in beta version, I expect more CTDs. Is papyrus logging still the way to trace the error?

Edited by MarrKaze

Thanks. I've been trying to keep up with the thread as I have time between classes.

But my question still stands; since this is in beta version, I expect more CTDs. Is papyrus logging still the way to trace the error?

Well, Papyrus Logs aren't crash logs.  They can sometimes help, but that's not actually what they are for.

I have the same problem with ELFX and my monitor. Gopher reported the same problem with his video recording, and I do have trouble seeing what he says he's seeing in the videos. Eventually he said he dropped ELFX for the second part of his SSE series. I don't know an ENB that completely reverts this, but Phoenix is the brightest of the ones I've tried. Not sure about an easy way out of ELFX. I might try xEdit to fix the ambient light in places as I go. 

As far as removing it, I think the only issue would be making sure that non-ELFX versions of mods are present (i.e. RS and other compatibility patches). I can try tinkering and see if its easy enough to just remove and replace with the troubleshooting steps to make the CRs work.