Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

ok, so i am loading the files to be merged for the KYE Patches Merge, but kye_skytes_Patch.esp requires the SkyTEST - RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp to be active. however under the special instructions for SkyTest it says specifically not to install that esp. what do i do?

Do not install the following file(s) and/or folder(s):

• SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp
  • SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.txt

Even if i activate it just for the merging and deactivate it afterwards its still a dependency for that .esp.

This question has already been ask SO MANY TIMES here (You could have used the search function....). The SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp is included in the Skytest Integration Mod. DarkLadyLexy, you should add a comment about this in the installation guide. Otherwise this question will be ask another xxx times

I honestly cannot see why this question is being asked over and over and over again cos if you install SkyTEST Integration Project SE you will have SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp.

Wanted to give a progress report and ask a quick question.

I am about 10 hours in, and I loved every second of it, it feels like a new game. I installed every mod from the guide except Scarcity (best decision ever :bleh: ). When walking around its amazing how cool everything looks and sounds. Entering Whiterun, that was so familiar to me after so many hours of Skyrim, this time felt fresh, and gorgeous. Solitude is amazing as well, love going back home to the LoDB house. And exploring LoDB is shocking, seeing how much stuff there is to collect in the game, it feels bigger than a MMO  :lol: .

Again, thank you Lexy and others that worked on the guide, its an amazing experience! (also I encountered very few bugs, and had no CTD's, which is a big plus)

The question is if you started testing that npc stealth mod? With Sofia, Hoth and Inigo following me around, its kinda hard to stealth around  ^_^

Edited by dreamer1986

The question is if you started testing that npc stealth mod? With Sofia, Hoth and Inigo following me around, its kinda hard to stealth around  ^_^

No, I have not. I am no playing a stealth character so you guys will have to tell me.

Hello. Nice to see you are still here :)

I didn't play Skyrim for a long time... how are you doing ?

hey, Paul look time me Darth and the kids are ok and happy. Yes I am still around and insanely started the LOTD SSE Guide (What was I thinking) guess I am just a glutton for punishment but hey it keeps me out a mischief.

Not sure if this goes here, but the mods I am using are mostly coming from this guide. I have the game working on my system (i7 8 core running at 4.3 Ghz, MSI Godlike Gaming Carbon, two GTX 1080 Nvidea graphics cards SLI, 128 GB of ram, on Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit). After running Loot (where I had the same problem as when I) used the load order from this page for plugins and modlist.  https://modwat.ch/u/Darkladylexy/plugins . I have checked off the plugins that are related to armors one by one, checks the archives to make sure that BSA's are all checked, check out everything with SSE edit. I have even gone into Creation Kit and SSE Edit to look at files, looked at conflicts in MOd Organizer, and searched all over the internet for a solution, and come up empty. But, the bodies of Ralof and Eorlund GRay-Mane are invisible, which I interpret as the game not finding the meshes for their armors. Otherwise, so far, the game runs beautifully. With all the highest graphic mods I pulling 25 GB of computer memory and abd 22% CPU load, with everything running without a hicup.  So, the question is, what else can I do to correct this problem.

I am a full time scifi\fantasy author and use games to generate ideas for action sequences. I also wanted to record a runthrough for Youtube of the game, as seen on my huge system. But I can't do that with missing meshes. Any help would be appreciated, and could earn an acknowledgement in a future book. Thanks.

Not sure if this goes here, but the mods I am using are mostly coming from this guide. I have the game working on my system (i7 8 core running at 4.3 Ghz, MSI Godlike Gaming Carbon, two GTX 1080 Nvidea graphics cards SLI, 128 GB of ram, on Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit). After running Loot (where I had the same problem as when I) used the load order from this page for plugins and modlist.  https://modwat.ch/u/Darkladylexy/plugins . I have checked off the plugins that are related to armors one by one, checks the archives to make sure that BSA's are all checked, check out everything with SSE edit. I have even gone into Creation Kit and SSE Edit to look at files, looked at conflicts in MOd Organizer, and searched all over the internet for a solution, and come up empty. But, the bodies of Ralof and Eorlund GRay-Mane are invisible, which I interpret as the game not finding the meshes for their armors. Otherwise, so far, the game runs beautifully. With all the highest graphic mods I pulling 25 GB of computer memory and abd 22% CPU load, with everything running without a hicup.  So, the question is, what else can I do to correct this problem.

I am a full time scifi\fantasy author and use games to generate ideas for action sequences. I also wanted to record a runthrough for Youtube of the game, as seen on my huge system. But I can't do that with missing meshes. Any help would be appreciated, and could earn an acknowledgement in a future book. Thanks.

Open xedit and see if they are being overwritten.

Oblivion Artifact Pact adds 4 skill books to the COW Arcanaeum. Due to the location changes made by Immersive College of Winterhold, those books can't be retrieved - they're stuck inside the furniture or dropped under the floor. I don't use the full guide and can't tell if this has been already adressed by the CR patches. If not, you might want to move the books to save places (like on top of the 2 small bookshelves added by LotD).

One of the authors of those mods should probably be made aware so they can make a patch.

I am installing this guide as much as a can as I will be modding SkyrimVR.  Currently I am installing the Tools needed.  For some reason Champollion a PEX to Papyrus decompiler fails to start.  I am using Windows 10 and the tool is installed in the steam SkysimSE edition folder.

Wanted to give a progress report and ask a quick question.

I am about 10 hours in, and I loved every second of it, it feels like a new game. I installed every mod from the guide except Scarcity (best decision ever :bleh: ). When walking around its amazing how cool everything looks and sounds. Entering Whiterun, that was so familiar to me after so many hours of Skyrim, this time felt fresh, and gorgeous. Solitude is amazing as well, love going back home to the LoDB house. And exploring LoDB is shocking, seeing how much stuff there is to collect in the game, it feels bigger than a MMO  :lol: .

Again, thank you Lexy and others that worked on the guide, its an amazing experience! (also I encountered very few bugs, and had no CTD's, which is a big plus)

I was using the Skyrim LE version of Better Stealth AI for Followers while I was waiting for Krytopyr's official port.  The mod works fine.  All it does is make them not use torches when you are sneaking and stops them from attacking when you are in Stealth until you or they are actually attacked.  But with three followers (unless geared for Stealth) the latter will be difficult anyway. 

Sofia and Inigo may or may not work with this due to their custom AI.  Inigo can be controlled with his whistle system if he breaks stealth too early.  Sofia is the only one I am truly unsure of.  Krytopyr has posted a "possible" fix on the mods SE Nexus web page you can try with her.

Edited by Kneph13

I am installing this guide as much as a can as I will be modding SkyrimVR.  Currently I am installing the Tools needed.  For some reason Champollion a PEX to Papyrus decompiler fails to start.  I am using Windows 10 and the tool is installed in the steam SkysimSE edition folder.

Sorry, I am unable to Support VR since I don't have any VR stuff.

Actually never mind, I'm just finishing a patch to give to Grantyboy050 for this.

3XXbAUL.png

I was just about to log me in the Nexus to report this to the mod authors.

Thanks for looking into this.

Edit: Isn't that the spot where the Pegasus in a Jar would appear?

Edit 2: It might fit.

Edited by Shabdez