Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Yep, that looks good to me!

problem is when you zone back through the trap door to the Markarth's Warrens you'll end up on the wrong side of the Markarth's Sewer door and have zone into the Sewers to get back into the Warrens again. I don't know how to fix that.

Plus if we move the trap we don't need the passage as that is behind the Sewer door (which only be reached if you TCL).

Hello, 

I seem to have problems with ENB. After a few minutes of flying around, graphical glitches begin to appear (pictures). Sometimes hey are dependent on direction I am looking ingame - trees flashing bright orange/yellow. When I turn off the ENB (by turning "Use original object processing" on), everything returns to normal.

I tried running the game only with SSE64, SSE Engine fixes and the ENB and this still happened. Already tried resetting Skyrim.init and SkyrimPrefs.ini to default settings + made only changes in the guide.

I am unsure of how to continue debugging this problem. System resources don't seem to be the problem, neither is the temperature. All other games + Skyrim without ENB run fine.

System specs:

GPU: NVidia GTX 970 - Driver is up to date.

CPU: Intel Core i5 4670k

24GB RAM, running off SSD

Everything else about this guide seems to run great, thanks alot for making it!

EDIT: Forgot to mention it happens with different ENB presets, aswell as with the default settings.

Edited by tomtomp

Hello, 

I seem to have problems with ENB. After a few minutes of flying around, graphical glitches begin to appear (pictures). Sometimes hey are dependent on direction I am looking ingame - trees flashing bright orange/yellow. When I turn off the ENB (by turning "Use original object processing" on), everything returns to normal.

I tried running the game only with SSE64, SSE Engine fixes and the ENB and this still happened. Already tried resetting Skyrim.init and SkyrimPrefs.ini to default settings + made only changes in the guide.

I am unsure of how to continue debugging this problem. System resources don't seem to be the problem, neither is the temperature. All other games + Skyrim without ENB run fine.

System specs:

EDIT: Forgot to mention it happens with different ENB presets, aswell as with the default settings.

well obviously the ENB DLL files are boinked delete them and reinstall.

• +1 1

Try using the meshes from the individual mods instead of the merged.esp

Hey SirJesto!  Thanks for your response.

I'm not sure I entirely understood your reply.  The meshes we're using are from the individual mods. (aren't they?)  In the guide we install the assets from the 4 different collections, but don't install their individual esps.  Then install just the merged.esp from the LOTD page.  Maybe I'm just being dense about what you mean.  If so, sorry about that.

Here's what I tried this morning:

I disabled everything related to the collections and installed the Merged BSA from the Collections page and left the BSA packed.  Same result.

Then I tried unpacking the BSAs.  No change.

Then I disabled the merged BSA and installed just Trophy Heads and it's individual esp.  Same result.

Tried optimizing the meshes with NIF Optimizer (though it probably wasn't necessary).  Came up empty.

Follow up suggestions?

Hello,

System specs:

There's more and more reports (mine included) if the latest ENB (same version as 4.3.4 but was released 2 days ago) causing issues with the Particle Fix. I had something similar but with whacky acid trip colours

Yeah that sounds like CK things which are probably really simple but well beyond what I know how to do. I guess we really need a patch from one or other of the mod authors.

yeah, I can move the trap door so it is more easily accessible but we will obviously need a proper patch.

There's more and more reports (mine included) if the latest ENB (same version as 4.3.4 but was released 2 days ago) causing issues with the Particle Fix. I had something similar but with whacky acid trip colours

It may be two different problems. The grey textures seen on my screenshots seem to be fixed after re-downloading ENB v343. If I see the orange-yellow flashing again, I'll try removing the Particle Fix, thanks!

yeah, I can move the trap door so it is more easily accessible but we will obviously need a proper patch.

Yeah that sounds like CK things which are probably really simple but well beyond what I know how to do. I guess we really need a patch from one or other of the mod authors.

I'd say that since both mods add an access to the same cell, and that access has to be navmeshed or NPCs won't be able to cross, those navmeshes are conflicting in that cell and only the last one to load will count. So, if we move one of the accesses and they are both accessible, only one will be linked by navmesh to the other side (assuming it's not the moved one and that navmesh doesn't break in the process). Supposedly, that's something you can restore in the CK by making a patch that will have a complete navmesh... I've never done it and have dropped many mods simply because of this. It would be really cool if someone could actually do some navmesh mojo in this case.

One thing I've read about this is that navmesh triangles have to be in exactly the same number and that the order (position in the sequence) of the triangle that connects to the other cell has to be the same, because that's how it's also referenced in that cell's record. So that would have to be assured for both passages.

Edited by godescalcus

im at the Pre Smash Patch section of the guide now, but im a little confused. after step 11 it says to run Merge Plugins Stand alone. but are the Deactivated plugins in MO2's Right Pane supposed to be appearing in the Merge Plugins Check list?

Edited by BlackJackal

I'd say that since both mods add an access to the same cell, and that access has to be navmeshed or NPCs won't be able to cross, those navmeshes are conflicting in that cell and only the last one to load will count. So, if we move one of the accesses and they are both accessible, only one will be linked by navmesh to the other side (assuming it's not the moved one and that navmesh doesn't break in the process). Supposedly, that's something you can restore in the CK by making a patch that will have a complete navmesh... I've never done it and have dropped many mods simply because of this. It would be really cool if someone could actually do some navmesh mojo in this case.

neither have I will have to leave to someone else. but I can at very least move the trap door so it is accessible as a temp fix