Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Never mind, it was the ENB I was trying.

Can someone please explain in detail using small words how to use the Skyrim ENB manager? I thought I figured it out, apparently I didn't. And some ENBs tell you to make changes to things like skyrimprefs.ini and such. Then there's ones, like one made specifically for Vivid weathers, that want this: https://reshade.me/ I couldn't figure out what to do with that until I did the manual extraction and just got the two .dll files. It sounds like I put those in the Skyrim SE directory.

I'm doing well enough I guess handling these by deleting everything in Skyrim's enbseries directory and finding whatever files it put in the main directory and deleting those too when I want to switch. But if there's some way to use that ENB manager so I can just click to try different ones, I'd like to play with some others.

Oh, since I'm here, how do I stop getting two sets of screenshots every time I hit the Print Screen button? The .bmp files begin with enb, I'd rather keep the .png files. I changed KeyScreenshot=44 in enblocal.ini to KeyScreenshot= (a blank) but that didn't work.

It's really simple.  Install your ENB version and ENB Preset of choice.  Open up ENB Manager.  Place a check in the box next to Slot 1 and name it whatever you want.  When you want to change an ENB out hit the big Remove button at the bottom (install your new enb and preset - unless ENB Manager already has it saved) place a check next to Slot 2 and name it.

If the ENB and Preset are already saved in the Manager, click  the Remove button at the bottom and select the one you want to use in the manager.  Done.

RavenGate  quest bug occured, anyone else have this happen? only thing iv e found is maybe a conflict with interesting NPCs, but since these 2 are used in this guide unless everyone got it, shouldnt be?  

Flamia Curion, a NPC in Riften is auto hostile, no idea why

RavenGate  quest bug occured, anyone else have this happen? only thing iv e found is maybe a conflict with interesting NPCs, but since these 2 are used in this guide unless everyone got it, shouldnt be?  

Flamia Curion, a NPC in Riften is auto hostile, no idea why

I believe that is a known issue with ICAIO. try disabling ICAIO via the MCM

well darn, thanks for bringing that up. i didnt want to start downloading CBBE versions to find out they dont work. i guess ill have to live with UNP.

I dont expect this but maybe the creators of the mod guide can eventually implement Modular sections of the guide. like choosing CBBE vs UNP for example. lol just a thought.

I tried using UNP but the version I picked seemed to have face changes incorporated as well and it was messing with my NPCs. Moving to UNPB fixed that. (My husband's comment on seeing my character: "Wow! Boobs!" Sigh.) I will say, though, the vanilla (retextured) hide armor does NOT work with the UNPB body. Or at least not mine, maybe she needs to be... less perky? I think the lesser-covering versions of the fur armor should give her a distraction bonus in fights. Sheesh. The sleeved one looks awesome, though!

Mai'q thinks so as well: https://www.ocdcoder.org/skyrim/mai%27q.jpg

Selfie time! https://www.ocdcoder.org/skyrim/selfie.jpg

Those new Draugr rags you can pick up are definitely... interesting... LOL Actually all the new Dragur armor is. The rest I've tried looks like iron tank tops. (God, I was going through Bleak Falls Barrow last night and all I could think of was, "Look for the ones wearing pants." LOL Thanks, Gopher.)

It's really simple.  Install your ENB version and ENB Preset of choice.  Open up ENB Manager.  Place a check in the box next to Slot 1 and name it whatever you want.  When you want to change an ENB out hit the big Remove button at the bottom (install your new enb and preset - unless ENB Manager already has it saved) place a check next to Slot 2 and name it.

If the ENB and Preset are already saved in the Manager, click  the Remove button at the bottom and select the one you want to use in the manager.  Done.

Ok, so I have Skyrim Re-Engaged installed now, manually. I just open up ENB Manager and put that name in the first slot. Then I click remove, and manually install another one, then put that name in the second slot? So what is the config button for? That's what was messing me up, I thought I was supposed to be selecting... something...

BTW, so I'm assuming this is NOT an ENB problem? LOL (That was about halfway between Riverwood and Helgen yesterday.)

https://www.ocdcoder.org/skyrim/carrots.jpg

Ok, so I have Skyrim Re-Engaged installed now, manually. I just open up ENB Manager and put that name in the first slot. Then I click remove, and manually install another one, then put that name in the second slot? So what is the config button for? That's what was messing me up, I thought I was supposed to be selecting... something...

BTW, so I'm assuming this is NOT an ENB problem? LOL (That was about halfway between Riverwood and Helgen yesterday.)

https://www.ocdcoder.org/skyrim/carrots.jpg

The way I use ENB Manager is to install manually to each slot folder, not to the main game. I copy all binaries and config files to the slot folder as if I were installing to the main game folder, then label the slot in ENB Manager, then click "load" to activate. The buttons are actually confusing. If you click "save" it will open the slot's folder. If you click "load" it will replace whatever you have in your game folder with that slot, if you click remove it will clean the game folder of any ENB/reshade files. It's a really basic tool.

Wow, never saw that one. Are you using a Frozen mod? I think I can see reindeer dribble ;)

Edited by godescalcus