Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Thanks for the hint, but there is no skeleton mod installed at the moment. I was able to isolate the issue and found out, that the Armor Conversions (TMB Vanilla Armors or/and Patches) were causing the CTD.

There you go! If you go to Robton's page for classic Skyrim's TMB Vanilla Armors and Clothes (https://robton.nu/vanilla-armors-and-clothes-tmb/) you'll read "this requires an TBBP/HDT Compatible skeleton like XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended (which I recommend using anyways)". I can't be sure since I'm not using that replacer (instead I use Caliente and Ousinus' bodyslide with UUNP sliders from classic and sliders for all armor sets in this guide, so I always get them all coherent) but I'd wager the SSE version that Lexy linked in the guide also needs the SE version of XPMSE. So if you install that, you should be ok.

Regarding Skyrim Immersive treasures LoTD only supports the Immersive version not the full version

Does that mean if we select the full version Legacy won't have displays for anything, or just not for the items that are not in the immersive version? I'm leaning towards the second possibility, because for what I know Legacy detects the mod by its plugins being present in the load order. If that's so, then we'll simply have extra shiny to make pretty the rest of the Dragonborn real estate ;)

Does that mean if we select the full version Legacy won't have displays for anything, or just not for the items that are not in the immersive version? I'm leaning towards the second possibility, because for what I know Legacy detects the mod by its plugins being present in the load order. If that's so, then we'll simply have extra shiny to make pretty the rest of the Dragonborn real estate ;)

Just means no displays for the non-lore items. As long as the mod is installed the displays for lore items will show up in the gallery, regardless of which version you selected. Selecting the full version won't break LOTD - just your immersion  :cool: .

Just means no displays for the non-lore items. As long as the mod is installed the displays for lore items will show up in the gallery, regardless of which version you selected. Selecting the full version won't break LOTD - just your immersion  :cool: .

I've always found heads in glass jars, fairies, fish bowls and the like were kind of lore unfriendly... Not that they ever broke my immersion LOL Nor did the bright pink and green shells I keep finging by the sea, for that matter!

I've always found heads in glass jars, fairies, fish bowls and the like were kind of lore unfriendly... Not that they ever broke my immersion LOL Nor did the bright pink and green shells I keep finging by the sea, for that matter!

lol, you might have a point there. What exactly counts as lore-friendly varies from one person to the next anyway. Personally I'm not sure even the supposedly lore-friendly version of SUT actually qualifies. I mean, really, why would all these rare, valuable items be lying about unsecured and in plain sight all over Skyrim just begging to be pinched? But then even vanilla Skyrim has valuable items lying about in plain sight (Yes Lucan Valerius, I'm looking at you. Now that I've gone to the trouble of retrieving that Golden Claw, the least you could do is store it in a locked container rather than just putting it right back on your counter! How about I take it off your hands and store it in my museum?). Anyway, SUT is a great mod. Anything that gives us extra things to go hunt down for the gallery is a good thing in my book. Best not to get too hung up on lore-friendliness.

Hello all,

on the nexus page of the USSEP Arthmoor writes:

"Loose Scripts in DataScripts

Check for: dragonactorscript.pex and/or mqkilldragonscript.pex. Remove them if present. They are from dragon mods that came as loose files."

Since "dragonactorscript.pex" is the main ingredient of "Dragon Stalking Fix", which is part of the "Bug Fixes" section of this guide, i should deactivate this now. Am I right?

The script "MQkilldragonscript.pex" i couldn't as loose script.

I have no idiea, if these two scripts are part of another mod packed inside some bsa's.

Edited by Battlestar1965

The are on my TEST List not got around to adding them. If Skyrim Revamped - Complete Enemy Overhaul goes in might have to drop AAE.

Regarding Skyrim Immersive treasures LoTD only supports the Immersive version not the full version

Does it I didn't realize that.

Sorry to be a bother, but are there any ideas as to when the Testing CR might become the official one? I'm about ready to call this mod list feature complete for my purposes, and the CR update is the only thing I am waiting on.

Well if people are happy I will do it either today or tomorrow.

Hello all,

on the nexus page of the USSEP Arthmoor writes:

"Loose Scripts in DataScripts

Check for: dragonactorscript.pex and/or mqkilldragonscript.pex. Remove them if present. They are from dragon mods that came as loose files."

Since "dragonactorscript.pex" is the main ingredient of "Dragon Stalking Fix", which is part of the "Bug Fixes" section of this guide, i should deactivate this now. Am I right?

The script "MQkilldragonscript.pex" i couldn't as loose script.

I have no idiea, if these two scripts are part of another mod packed inside some bsa's.

not sure what do those Scripts actaully do?

There is a popup that appears at the beginning of the game when Midnight Tales initializes (before you get the ring) asking you to choose between No Scaling or Expert/Master/Legendary Difficulty. I don't recall whether it affects the player only or NPC werewolves as well. If player only, then those of us who don't play as werewolves can presumably just set to No Scaling without any problems, but if it affects all werewolves, then some advice on what setting works best with this guide would be helpful in the MCM section.

There you go! If you go to Robton's page for classic Skyrim's TMB Vanilla Armors and Clothes (https://robton.nu/vanilla-armors-and-clothes-tmb/) you'll read "this requires an TBBP/HDT Compatible skeleton like XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended (which I recommend using anyways)". I can't be sure since I'm not using that replacer (instead I use Caliente and Ousinus' bodyslide with UUNP sliders from classic and sliders for all armor sets in this guide, so I always get them all coherent) but I'd wager the SSE version that Lexy linked in the guide also needs the SE version of XPMSE. So if you install that, you should be ok.

Thanks, that makes sense. I would use XP32, but I don't like FNIS and it's listed as a requirement for XP32.

Any experiences with these mods? I think they should be safe to use additionaly to this mod

TK Dodge

Blacksmith Forge Water Fix

People Are Strangers

SkyComplete

Unread Books Glow SSE

Simply Knock SE

Fast Travel Speed Fix

The are on my TEST List not got around to adding them. If Skyrim Revamped - Complete Enemy Overhaul goes in might have to drop AAE.

I'm happy to hear that :)

And how about Wild World and Know Your Enemy? These are the ones I will miss most in addition to Skyrim Revamped Complete Enemy Overhaul and the Loot and Encounter Zones.

Apart from that I'm preferring NAT and Diversity, but I'm sure that there's a good reason why you have chosen the mods in this guide and I can easily live without those two :D

Edited by filiusDei