Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Just an FYI, Oblivion Artifacts and the generated DynDOLOD.esm both have UDRs. The Oblivion ones don't seem to be referenced by any other mods in this list, but the DynDOLOD one is a window glow in Whiterun and there are mods that reference it. If you're getting random inconsistent CTDs around Whiterun especially when it gets dark or there's heavy weather you might want to see if cleaning it solves the issue for you.

DarkladyLexy, the new pages look good.

My only comment is directed at the NOTICE you posted just below the Page Title on all Build pages.  On the main Wiki page it reads {Notice: Please note this guide is currently considered a Beta version best suited for Testers and Experienced Modders}.  On the FinishingLine/MCM/Prerequisites/MergePage pages it reads {Notice: Please note this guide is currently a Work In Progress}.  Please consider changing the Work In Progress NOTICE on these four pages to match the Main Wiki page, which is (I think) the most accurate and up-to-date NOTICE.  Modders seeing the Work In Progress NOTICEs might get the wrong impression and think your Build needs to mature more before they will try following it.

Ah yes, I have not updated those notices have I and I use Merge Page as my template for the new two Doh I will get that sorted. I have taken all the sexy MCM screenshots now just need to upload and link to them. There is one good thing about doing this I realized I totally missed iHud's recommended settings.

Shouldn't we take heed of this warning from LOOT:

BSHeartland.esm

Actors.ACBS, Actors.CombatStyle, Actors.DeathItem, Actors.Stats, C.Light, C.RecordFlags, C.Regions, Delev, Factions, Graphics, Invent, Names

I've added all three patches to my right pane after RS Children Compendium.

Shouldn't we take heed of this warning from LOOT:

BSHeartland.esm

Actors.ACBS, Actors.CombatStyle, Actors.DeathItem, Actors.Stats, C.Light, C.RecordFlags, C.Regions, Delev, Factions, Graphics, Invent, Names

I've added all three patches to my right pane after RS Children Compendium.

all those patches should be included in the CR please ignore what LOOT says. We might need to add the Delev and Invent tags thou.

Edit: triple checked and we do need the flora fix will add tomorrow. We DON'T Need the Ordinator Patch that is in the CR.

Edit 2: the CH Bruma Patch is already in the guide.

Decopauge123 hi! Can you please verify these pages links :

https://web.archive....y/Lexys_LOTD_SE

https://web.archive....E_Prerequisites

https://web.archive....TD_SE_Changelog

https://web.archive....D_SE_Merge_Page

https://web.archive....pecial-edition/

When i click on them they take me to send Archive, but it only shows a calendar of 2018, where as the last two;

https://web.archive...._Finishing_Line

https://web.archive....xys_LOTD_SE_MCM

Show the pages as they should be

That is correct, Berndaroy, all links are functioning as intended.  I've become so used to the IA that I didn't take into account the possibility that others may not be as familiar with as I am.  Sorry about that.  :doh:  Here is a brief description of how to access the archived pages supporting Lexy's Build.

The original 5 pages have more than one capture made over more than one day on the IA.  The dates on each IA 'calendar' page with archives linked to them are marked by a light blue circle around them.  Selection and display of an archived page can be done by (1) Selecting (left-clicking) a highlighted date, which will take you to the latest archive made on that day, or (2) Mousing over a highlighted date (which will display a selection menu listing the times the available snapshots were made) and then selecting (left-clicking) one of the times displayed.

The two new pages have only one snapshot captured today, and selecting either of their links takes you to the IA, which displays the captured page (as it should be).  The direct links for these pages will take you to 'calendar pages' after they have more archives saved on the IA.

The main STEP Wiki page, by comparison, has been saved 253 times between March 31, 2012 and January 30, 2018.  If you look at it's 'calendar page', you can select one of the years (2012-2018) and narrow it down to a month and day.

Edited by Decopauge123

Hi everyone,

I have a ... boob question I guess. My character is a rather skinny female. The armors do fit my char's body shape nicely. However mages robes and tunics (like the prisoner's in the beginning) make her look *huge*. This seems to be the case for all females I saw wearing mages outfits at the College. Did I miss a conversion somewhere?

Ah yes, I have not updated those notices have I and I use Merge Page as my template for the new two Doh I will get that sorted. I have taken all the sexy MCM screenshots now just need to upload and link to them. There is one good thing about doing this I realized I totally missed iHud's recommended settings.

:cool:

Hi everyone,

I have a ... boob question I guess. My character is a rather skinny female. The armors do fit my char's body shape nicely. However mages robes and tunics (like the prisoner's in the beginning) make her look *huge*. This seems to be the case for all females I saw wearing mages outfits at the College. Did I miss a conversion somewhere?

I don't know. :unsure:

mmm yeah, what I tended to is copy and paste into Word then Select all and change the colours to black and print.

I am thinking of uploading Screenshots of the MCM's to something like imgur then linking that there as well as we will a visual reference which will be much easier. I could chamge the head to it point to said screenshot (I know how to do that now see you teach an old girl new tricks)

Screenshots would be good, or even boxes like the ones you use for fomod installers in the main guide. I would ask that any screenshots be in addition to the lists, not instead of. Before I found this guide I was using Ultimate Skyrim for Skyrim LE, which is excellent in many regards, but when it comes to MCM settings uses only a set of Imgur screenshots which are white on black and therefore pretty much impossible to print out. The lists you have here are much better imho - though using both would be ideal.

Screenshots would be good, or even boxes like the ones you use for fomod installers in the main guide. I would ask that any screenshots be in addition to the lists, not instead of. Before I found this guide I was using Ultimate Skyrim for Skyrim LE, which is excellent in many regards, but when it comes to MCM settings uses only a set of Imgur screenshots which are white on black and therefore pretty much impossible to print out. The lists you have here are much better imho - though using both would be ideal.

they will be in addition too what we already have I already uploaded some i do have them all done just need to upload to imgur and link to the guide.

Decopauge hi! Thank you for that and forgive my ignorance.....guess a face palm is due again!!!!! :doh:

Bernaroy, i should be :doh:.  I realized after I posted my reply to your initial comment that the initial links to the 2 new pages I posted were not the links I wanted to post.  Those initial links worked exactly as designed: they take you to a specific archived page (which is what you commented on).   The 'calendar page' for a webpage allows you to select any of the archives the IA has stored for the page. :redface:

The screenshots that are in look great. I notice that there are additional changes made that aren't on the lists. For instance, I recall that in iNeed the Hunger, Thirst and Fatigue Rates all default to 4 unless changed. The list does not mention changing these, but your screenshot shows Hunger Rate set at 2, and Thirst Rate set at 3. There are also Eat and Drink/Refill Hotkeys which are not mentioned on the list. Obviously there is a certain amount of flexibility as to how people set up their MCMs, but having the lists different from the screenshots could be confusing.

Two remarks regarding the Bashed Patch. zPatch.esp seems to be mergeable into the Bashed Patch. Haven't tested it yet (by running into a Kajiit in stormy weather?) but if nothing breaks, their order in the guide could be switched for one less plugin hanging around. And about the timescale,  I noticed it was changed to 15 from 10 (or 12, I don't remember exactly) in the classic guide, why was that? Why not just leave it at default (20) since most (if not all) scripted actions expect that? Not that I don't enjoy longer days (and nights, for the shady businesses), but anything that helps a heavily modded game to run is a good thing, isn't it?

Edit: zPatch merges into the bashed patch but then the bashed patch is asking for it as master. Strange, better leave it out, then.

Edited by godescalcus