Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

all those patches should be included in the CR please ignore what LOOT says. We might need to add the Delev and Invent tags thou.

Edit: triple checked and we do need the flora fix will add tomorrow. We DON'T Need the Ordinator Patch that is in the CR.

Edit 2: the CH Bruma Patch is already in the guide.

I just made  a note to them that all those were either in the CR or Bashed patch (which they are) so I wouldn't freak out.

Do I need to add the Delev and Invent to the CR?

Hi everyone,

I have a ... boob question I guess. My character is a rather skinny female. The armors do fit my char's body shape nicely. However mages robes and tunics (like the prisoner's in the beginning) make her look *huge*. This seems to be the case for all females I saw wearing mages outfits at the College. Did I miss a conversion somewhere?

I have this issue also.  No matter the size of my character's breasts, when I put the Prisoner clothes back on her, her chest size nearly doubles this also occurs with some but not all robes and outfits.  Maybe we should run "all of the clothing/robe item meshes of all mods including them through the NIF Optimize" ???

Oops forgot to ask about Skyrim Unique Treasures.  When the game first loads, the first thing you see is a notice about SUT's settings (there are three of them) and it asks you to choose.  Maybe this should be added to the MCM section along with a recommendation for which of the three settings to use????.

I have this issue also.  No matter the size of my character's breasts, when I put the Prisoner clothes back on her, her chest size nearly doubles this also occurs with some but not all robes and outfits.  Maybe we should run "all of the clothing/robe item meshes of all mods including them through the NIF Optimize" ???

That prisoner clothes actually rang a bell! It's here: https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/4jnn5e/strange_neck_seams_on_prisoner_rags_anyone_know/

It's caused by Forgotten City. Gosh, why don't modders learn NOT to edit general game assets (but use their own instead)? I take that as akin to a dirty edit.

The second solution in the comments thread is the one I used, fixes the prisoner rags but lets you keep the modded ones on the corresponding NPC - meaning it makes the mod as it always should have been. Copying it here:

In TES5Edit:
1- Right click the PrisonerRagsAA in Forgotten City, and choose Copy as New Record into Forgotten City (give it a name like 000FCZombieRagsAA).
2- Right click the PrisonerRagsAA in Forgotten City and select "Remove" (agree to the warning prompt).
3- Find the 000FCZombieRags armor in Forgotten City - right click its Armature value and select "Edit", then change it from PrisonerRagsAA to the new 000FCZombieRagsAA (you will have to use the new armor addon's FormID).
4- Close TES5Edit and save the changes.

Credit to Velgus at reddit.

Just checked and it seems the SE version of Forgotten City already has this problem corrected, so that should be another issue. Sorry!
Edited by godescalcus

Hi Guys

I wondered if anyone had tried this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/15211?tab=files it seems to be a cool and immmersive mod, with a light script load?

I'm enjoying this modlist, still not at the end, still testing to see if everything works as expected. I'm not sure why, or even if it is true, but as I have begun to merge mods the load on my graphics card seems to have decreased from nearly maxed out to almost :D Though yet to add  DynDolod

Thanks for all your efforts and advice

Tom

Hi Guys

I wondered if anyone had tried this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/15211?tab=files it seems to be a cool and immmersive mod, with a light script load?

I'm enjoying this modlist, still not at the end, still testing to see if everything works as expected. I'm not sure why, or even if it is true, but as I have begun to merge mods the load on my graphics card seems to have decreased from nearly maxed out to almost :D Though yet to add  DynDolod

Thanks for all your efforts and advice

Tom

I'm pretty sure that iAFT allows you to manage follower outfits, so that mod wouldn't be necessary.

I'm pretty sure that iAFT allows you to manage follower outfits, so that mod wouldn't be necessary.

iAFT manages three outfits, Default/Town/Home and while this option is enough for most people, his suggested mod allows for five (5) and covers Your Followers only.  Role players and others may find this suggested mod more to there liking as it not only covers followers but "ANY" NPC in the game.  I am most certainly going to include this as an "optional" in my mod list.

The referred to mod also provided links to The Fancy Witch Armor, as well as zzjay's Wardrobe for SSE.  I was unaware of these for SSE and am going to include them both.

iAFT manages three outfits, Default/Town/Home and while this option is enough for most people, his suggested mod allows for five (5) and covers Your Followers only.  Role players and others may find this suggested mod more to there liking as it not only covers followers but "ANY" NPC in the game.  I am most certainly going to include this as an "optional" in my mod list.

The referred to mod also provided links to The Fancy Witch Armor, as well as zzjay's Wardrobe for SSE.  I was unaware of these for SSE and am going to include them both.

Fair enough. You make a good point.

Oops forgot to ask about Skyrim Unique Treasures.  When the game first loads, the first thing you see is a notice about SUT's settings (there are three of them) and it asks you to choose.  Maybe this should be added to the MCM section along with a recommendation for which of the three settings to use????.

Seconded.

Also, not sure if there are any recommended tweaks to the CLARALUX default settings, but if so this also could be added to the MCM section. There is no MCM menu for CLARALUX, but there is a building added just north of Riverwood where one can go to adjust the settings in-game. Directions for people to find the building, and recommendations of what to adjust would be great (unless of course there are no recommended changes to the default settings).

The screenshots that are in look great. I notice that there are additional changes made that aren't on the lists. For instance, I recall that in iNeed the Hunger, Thirst and Fatigue Rates all default to 4 unless changed. The list does not mention changing these, but your screenshot shows Hunger Rate set at 2, and Thirst Rate set at 3. There are also Eat and Drink/Refill Hotkeys which are not mentioned on the list. Obviously there is a certain amount of flexibility as to how people set up their MCMs, but having the lists different from the screenshots could be confusing.

yeah, the difference in iNeed is something I was trying out I will add that change.

I just made  a note to them that all those were either in the CR or Bashed patch (which they are) so I wouldn't freak out.

Do I need to add the Delev and Invent to the CR?

the Ordinator Patch is included in the CR, The CH Bruma Patch (which IS currently in the guide) and the flora Fix (Which is currently NOT in the guide) both Merges into the Bash Patch. The Already contain a DELEV and INVENT TAG in it's file headr which means Wrye Bash should put it up automatically.

I selected the full version.

Seconded.

Also, not sure if there are any recommended tweaks to the CLARALUX default settings, but if so this also could be added to the MCM section. There is no MCM menu for CLARALUX, but there is a building added just north of Riverwood where one can go to adjust the settings in-game. Directions for people to find the building, and recommendations of what to adjust would be great (unless of course there are no recommended changes to the default settings).

I current don't have recommendations for CLARALUX I've just stuck with the default settings.

I selected the full version.

I selected Immersive Lore Friendly. I like for even my good characters to have a character flaw. :P  Thieving and keeping for oneself instead of selling is a good one.   I will try the full version on at least one play-through.  The reason I mentioned SUT in the first place,  is that it immediately pops right up into your face on character creation and it *will* catch some people off guard and make them go *WTF*!

I selected Immersive Lore Friendly. I like for even my good characters to have a character flaw. :P  Thieving and keeping for oneself instead of selling is a good one.   I will try the full version on at least one play-through.  The reason I mentioned SUT in the first place,  is that it immediately pops right up into your face on character creation and it *will* catch some people off guard and make them go *WTF*!

yeah I will add something about it.

I'm confused with the WICO instructions: I run the fomod, then replace the bsa with the stripped one, as instructed. To be able to have it replace the original, I need to NOT extract the bsa's when running the fomod. Then, after replacing the bsa, I proceed to delete the files listed, and end up with a mod containing three bsa archives (WICO - Immersive Character.bsa, WICO - Immersive Dawnguard.bsa and WICO - Immersive People.bsa), apart from MO2's meta.ini.

What should I do, then? Proceed to extract all three bsa's manually? Otherwise, they won't be noticed by the game, not without their esp's.

I'm confused with the WICO instructions: I run the fomod, then replace the bsa with the stripped one, as instructed. To be able to have it replace the original, I need to NOT extract the bsa's when running the fomod. Then, after replacing the bsa, I proceed to delete the files listed, and end up with a mod containing three bsa archives (WICO - Immersive Character.bsa, WICO - Immersive Dawnguard.bsa and WICO - Immersive People.bsa), apart from MO2's meta.ini.

What should I do, then? Proceed to extract all three bsa's manually? Otherwise, they won't be noticed by the game, not without their esp's.

mmmm that a good point I completely forgot about Windsongs BSA's well we will have to manually extract the BSA's using either BAE or if you go to the "Archives tag in the Right Pane and right of on the bsa you can extract them that way I will have to update that.