Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

DarkladyLexy, do you want to add a NOTICE on the Build Wiki about the Internet Archive and Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition ?  Having the copies on the IA would allow modders to continue working during any future problems accessing the STEP Wiki.

DarkladyLexy, I realized that saving copies of Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition on the IA wasn't enough.  Copies of Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition Wiki, Prerequisites Page, Changelog, Merge Page and Forum pages are now saved on the Internet Archive.

hey, guys the Wiki i still down so if you can't get in use the Archivdversion that was posted until it works again.

Also, I have tested the new version of XP32 Skeletonaran into some odd issues The new XP32 Skeleton animations are a bit screwy I installed Racemenu for testing purposes used the MCM to place the swords on my back. Animations in 3rd person run as if the sword was at my hip and in 1st person, they ran as if a 1 handed steel sword was a 2 hand great sword so, for now, I am sticking with v4.20

Landscape Fixes For Grass Mods-9005-4 updated to v4.1:  -Added Heljarchen Hall  -Cleaned up road going south from kynesgrove  -visual improvements to a few locations

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended-1988-4-20 updated to v4.31:  Installer fixes

KS Dragon Overhaul-12641-1-5Alpha updated to [spoiler=Version 1.6] (Combat)
- Add new "Assault" feature almost same like in Deadly Dragon mod and the feature suppport to all added dragon mod.
- Remove "Dragon Random Encounter" settings from MCM (DDC have this settings as well so there is no need to have this together with DDC).
- Rework dragon physical effect options. Push away or knockdown effect now have different toggle options.
- Unrelenting Force Shout damage fix from 25% max-hp to 20% max-hp.
- New Dismay Area Shout added to "Main Shout" list. Shout can only be used after dragon land on the ground and have 50% chance to them to use it.
- New Soul Cairn Summon Shout added to "Random Shout" list.

(Stats)
- Increase "Attributes" slider max value from +0-200% to +0-1000%.
- Improve and increase "Melee Attack" and "Magic Attack" slider value from +0/25/50/75/100% to +0-1000%.
- Improve stagger resistance silder value from 0/25/50/75/100% to 0-100%.
- Add new options "Presets" that function to set stats of Dragon, Durnehviur and Alduin with different difficulty settings.

(Tweaks/Fix)
- Increases Dragonrend Shout effect duration by 5 seconds each rank but in exchange increasese Dragonrend Shout cooldown by 5 seconds each rank.

Mod now out of Alpha.

Before updating, please reset your stats to normal if you use Dragon Souls Convertion.

Please refer 1st sticky post at "Post" section for update installation if you want update this mod but i recommended to install the mod in new game because all id from old version has been change to new id. You still can update the mod but i do not guaranteed if safe to do that.

SkyrimSE Re-Engaged V5.5WIP (ENB Only) WIP updated to[spoiler=Version 5.5a] Vivid Preset (9 Apr) Updated for .331. Also updated for last .330 update which added in parameters for specular under eyes, vegetation and objects. Also, disabled cloud shadow effect. Adjust fogs, sky gradients and clouds. Slight adjustment to colors.
Obsidian Preset (9 Apr) Updated for .331. Also updated for last .330 update which added in parameters for specular under eyes, vegetation and objects. Also, disabled cloud shadow effect. Adjust fogs, sky gradients and clouds. Slight adjustment to colors.
NAT Preset (10 Apr) Updated for .331. Also updated for last .330 update which added in parameters for specular under eyes, vegetation and objects. Also, disabled cloud shadow effect. Adjust fogs, sky gradients and clouds.
Dolomite Preset (11 Apr) Updated for .331. Also updated for last .330 update which added in parameters for specular under eyes, vegetation and objects. Also, disabled cloud shadow effect. Adjust fogs, sky gradients and clouds.
Aequinoctium Preset (11 Apr) Updated for .331. Also updated for last .330 update which added in parameters for specular under eyes, vegetation and objects. Also, disabled cloud shadow effect. Adjust fogs, sky gradients and clouds.
Rustic Preset (12 Apr) Updated for .331. Also updated for last .330 update which added in parameters for specular under eyes, vegetation and objects. Also, disabled cloud shadow effect. Adjust fogs, sky gradients and clouds. Slight adjustment to saturation.
Vanilla & COT Presets (12 Apr) Updated for .331. Also updated for last .330 update which added in parameters for specular under eyes, vegetation and objects. Also, disabled cloud shadow effect. Adjust fogs slightly.

Edited by Decopauge123

Landscape Fixes For Grass Mods-9005-4 updated to v4.1:  -Added Heljarchen Hall  -Cleaned up road going south from kynesgrove  -visual improvements to a few locations

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended-1988-4-20 updated to v4.31:  Installer fixes

KS Dragon Overhaul-12641-1-5Alpha updated to [spoiler=Version 1.6] (Combat)

- Add new "Assault" feature almost same like in Deadly Dragon mod and the feature suppport to all added dragon mod.

- Remove "Dragon Random Encounter" settings from MCM (DDC have this settings as well so there is no need to have this together with DDC).

- Rework dragon physical effect options. Push away or knockdown effect now have different toggle options.

- Unrelenting Force Shout damage fix from 25% max-hp to 20% max-hp.

- New Dismay Area Shout added to "Main Shout" list. Shout can only be used after dragon land on the ground and have 50% chance to them to use it.

- New Soul Cairn Summon Shout added to "Random Shout" list.

(Stats)

- Increase "Attributes" slider max value from +0-200% to +0-1000%.

- Improve and increase "Melee Attack" and "Magic Attack" slider value from +0/25/50/75/100% to +0-1000%.

- Improve stagger resistance silder value from 0/25/50/75/100% to 0-100%.

- Add new options "Presets" that function to set stats of Dragon, Durnehviur and Alduin with different difficulty settings.

(Tweaks/Fix)

- Increases Dragonrend Shout effect duration by 5 seconds each rank but in exchange increasese Dragonrend Shout cooldown by 5 seconds each rank.

Mod now out of Alpha.

Before updating, please reset your stats to normal if you use Dragon Souls Convertion.

Please refer 1st sticky post at "Post" section for update installation if you want update this mod but i recommended to install the mod in new game because all id from old version has been change to new id. You still can update the mod but i do not guaranteed if safe to do that.

SkyrimSE Re-Engaged V5.5WIP (ENB Only) WIP updated to[spoiler=Version 5.5a] Vivid Preset (9 Apr) Updated for .331. Also updated for last .330 update which added in parameters for specular under eyes, vegetation and objects. Also, disabled cloud shadow effect. Adjust fogs, sky gradients and clouds. Slight adjustment to colors.

Obsidian Preset (9 Apr) Updated for .331. Also updated for last .330 update which added in parameters for specular under eyes, vegetation and objects. Also, disabled cloud shadow effect. Adjust fogs, sky gradients and clouds. Slight adjustment to colors.

NAT Preset (10 Apr) Updated for .331. Also updated for last .330 update which added in parameters for specular under eyes, vegetation and objects. Also, disabled cloud shadow effect. Adjust fogs, sky gradients and clouds.

Dolomite Preset (11 Apr) Updated for .331. Also updated for last .330 update which added in parameters for specular under eyes, vegetation and objects. Also, disabled cloud shadow effect. Adjust fogs, sky gradients and clouds.

Aequinoctium Preset (11 Apr) Updated for .331. Also updated for last .330 update which added in parameters for specular under eyes, vegetation and objects. Also, disabled cloud shadow effect. Adjust fogs, sky gradients and clouds.

Rustic Preset (12 Apr) Updated for .331. Also updated for last .330 update which added in parameters for specular under eyes, vegetation and objects. Also, disabled cloud shadow effect. Adjust fogs, sky gradients and clouds. Slight adjustment to saturation.

Vanilla & COT Presets (12 Apr) Updated for .331. Also updated for last .330 update which added in parameters for specular under eyes, vegetation and objects. Also, disabled cloud shadow effect. Adjust fogs slightly.

thanks for these will be updating now the Wiki's back.

DarkladyLexy, Groovtama's "Installer fixes" means the FOMOD instructions for this mod need updating.

Yeah, I tested that version and had weird animation issues I had to install Racemenu for testing purposes used the MCM to place the swords on my back. Animations in 3rd person run as if the sword was at my hip and in 1st person, they ran as if a 1 handed steel sword was a 2 handed greatsword so, for now, I am sticking with v4.20.

Hey guys the Guide has been updated take note that I am sticking the older version of XP32 Skeleton for now due to animations issues. Also KS Dragon Overhaul MCM Setting have changed try them out and let me if it ok or too much. 

Thank you Lexy will do!