Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

DarkladyLexy, The 'Special Installation Instructions' in the main guide for [Not So Fast - Main Quest] Not So Fast - Main Quest - v1.6 and [Not So Fast - Mage Guild] Not So Fast - Mage Guild - v1.4 , both by mod author CDCoole, should be removed.

The instructions direct that the .jpg and .txt files provided with the mods be deleted (or not installed).  The .jpg files show the player the locations of the special containers added to the game by the mods to allow the player to make the adjustments available through the mods in-game.  The .txt files are the only source for the console command codes available to the player to make the same mod-provided adjustments.

I would be happy to make the changes, since the edits do not involve changing mod names, but your ongoing deletion of 'unnecessary' files from installed mods to reduce the space used by this build made posting this seem better course of action.

Edited by Decopauge123

Hi again Lexi. This question is directed more toward you or Darth. Have you messed around with Obsidian weathers. I'm thinking of using it, instead of Vivid Weathers. Not sure yet. Also a question I am starting to have is I plan on having my second guide done this weekend, well at least all of the visuals and modified quest ect. When should I start to make a CR Patch. I am pretty sure you guys make up the guide than worry about patching. I am thinking about making a CR Patch for the first half of my guide, and than make another patch for all of my gameplay changes after I know I am happy with the first half of my guide. What is your thought process on this? Are you making patches for every single mod you test? I guess the reason I ask is when I try obsidian weathers, I don't think the interiors are dark enough. caves ect. As far as I understand it Obstidian Weathers does not touch interiors.

I am also wondering if you like the mod 3D Trees? I tested it and thought it wasn't bad except for the tree bark textures were low res. I might try it again with HQ tree bark if the are compatible

Edited by Razorsedge877

curious if anyone else can test.. I have pack installed up to current point, I have noticed that the priest of arkay added by undeath by lake ilinalta has a black face... wondering if anyone else can confirm to see if its simply an error on my end.

I seem to have fixed it by loading the esp in creation kit and saving it... apparently doing this in the sse creation kit generates facegen data which I them moved to the undeath mod folder and it fixed the issue.

You know guy i am not convinced Vsync is working properly through the driver. I was playing and round notice what looks uncapped frames so decided to turn of the Limiter and frame rate shot up to like over 100 thing is my monitor is only 60Hz but  sure with Vsync enabled it shouldn't be doing that. With the limiter is solder 59.7fps (since that is what we are limiting too).

very curious ENB Vsync without limiter appears work OK and so does with having it on INI but I still get what can only be describes as line on my monitor that flickers when i move the mouse it is quite annoying.

screen tearing, it happens with vsync turned off.

Also if vsync is on, you should't really need a frame limiter, unless your monitor has a refresh rate higher than your target fps. Also I would suggest changing the limit to 61 instead of (<=60).

In nvidia inspector you can specify which executables a profile will target https://i.imgur.com/LNMfa6O.png

The profile should be used by default, but your global settings may still have priority. Did you import the profile btw?

Which could help troubleshoot the issue.

Edited by cptmcsplody

Is it just me or does anybody else hate SSE underwater effect? It's a Morrowind nightmare! I'm going mad looking for a fix.

Here's SSE underwater (Dolomite Weathers, NVT ENB, RW2):

xBPqmy1.png

nlYpUqY.png

And here's Legendary with Vivid+Vividian+RW2+Clearwater for ENB:

iLF9rgv.png

Try turning off depth of field in your ini settings, should make it clear.

screen tearing, it happens with vsync turned off.

Things is this tearing it happens with Vsync on and working through the ENBlocal and the games INI (in fact a little worse and without limiting on)

Also if vsync is on, you shouldn't really need a frame limiter, unless your monitor has a refresh rate higher than your target fps. Also I would suggest changing the limit to 61 instead of (<=60).

In nvidia inspector you can specify which executables a profile will target https://i.imgur.com/LNMfa6O.png

The profile should be used by default, but your global settings may still have priority. Did you import the profile btw?

Which could help troubleshoot the issue.

yes i know we provide a base Nividia inspector profile for download. and my monitor refresh rate i think is 60Hz. Our monitor is not fantastic it is an Acer K242HL

Hi again Lexi. This question is directed more toward you or Darth. Have you messed around with Obsidian weathers. I'm thinking of using it, instead of Vivid Weathers. Not sure yet. Also a question I am starting to have is I plan on having my second guide done this weekend, well at least all of the visuals and modified quest ect. When should I start to make a CR Patch. I am pretty sure you guys make up the guide than worry about patching. I am thinking about making a CR Patch for the first half of my guide, and than make another patch for all of my gameplay changes after I know I am happy with the first half of my guide. What is your thought process on this? Are you making patches for every single mod you test? I guess the reason I ask is when I try obsidian weathers, I don't think the interiors are dark enough. caves ect. As far as I understand it Obstidian Weathers does not touch interiors.

I am also wondering if you like the mod 3D Trees? I tested it and thought it wasn't bad except for the tree bark textures were low res. I might try it again with HQ tree bark if the are compatible

yes i have been trying out Obsidian weathers but i am still undecided. Well the CR will be a ongoing thing i have bashed together a quick one for Lexy to test things out Also create a lot of smaller patches that way Lexy can decided what she want to do with them.

Ok so looking at our Nvidia inspector it looks like SKSE in NOT on executable so this might explain my vysnc issues does anyone know how to add it to the profile?

Not sure if adding SKSE as an exe is going to work since it doesn't appear in the list of running executables when you alt tab out. I assume the exe is only there to load the dll's into the game and then stops. 

Edit: I should add that i'm not sure if Vsync is working for me as i use a 144hz monitor and so have to use the frame rate limiter. i don't see any tearing though which would indicate vsync is on for me.  

Edited by Jim102929

DarkladyLexy, The 'Special Installation Instructions' in the main guide for [Not So Fast - Main Quest] Not So Fast - Main Quest - v1.6 and [Not So Fast - Mage Guild] Not So Fast - Mage Guild - v1.4 , both by mod author CDCoole, should be removed.

The instructions direct that the .jpg and .txt files provided with the mods be deleted (or not installed).  The .jpg files show the player the locations of the special containers added to the game by the mods to allow the player to make the adjustments available through the mods in-game.  The .txt files are the only source for the console command codes available to the player to make the same mod-provided adjustments.

I would be happy to make the changes, since the edits do not involve changing mod names, but your ongoing deletion of 'unnecessary' files from installed mods to reduce the space used by this build made posting this seem better course of action.

I didn't realize that I'll update that thanks.

I see that you are getting close to the folage mods.  You might try

• LH's Forests of Dibella (FOD)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/11624/

I was thinking of going SFO Trees and EVT but I might as well have look at Forest of Dibella since I am about to hit that section. Might just because i am curious try this out