Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

You're right, I'm sure as one starts to add mods from the classic game with their SKSE and all, older ported mods that had been stripped of SKSE functionality won't play as nicely with those fully featured ports.

Had a bit of extra complexity porting campfire, because it's an esm and the CK won't readily load it as active file. So I renamed it to .esp, espifyed it with wrye bash, loaded normally with the CK, saved, moved from overwrites into the mod's folder in MO, deactivated, reactivated, esmifyed, moved again into the mod's folder, renamed it back to .esm. Works and it doesn't take long, but if anyone know of an easier way to port esm's, please tell me ;)

instead of renaming.. you can load it in wrye bash copy as esp...do your thing than copy to esm back..it will save you a few seconds lol...the guide lexy posted is also useful

DarkladyLexy, I've reformatted the [NVIDIA Profile Inspector] section of the Prerequisites.  I didn't change any values you posted.  I put the lines to check in the same order and spaced the lines to match how they're displayed in the NVIDIA Profile Inspector window, and added section names.  I'm reinstalling your build from the beginning, and felt this change would make it easier for anyone following your Build to verify their settings match what you have specified. 

Lexy/Darth hi! A small query..LOTD and Beyond Skyrim - Bruma SE. There is some concern that there may be issues working together, not the earlier weapons issue(immersive weapons etc) that has been addressed, but the amount of scripts and the demand on resources, that may lead to long term game save implosion: as quoted by Icecreamassassin "The big concern with Bruma is long term save game breakage because of too much(scripts) causing the game to implode eventually, that's all". This was to a query on the Oldrim web page. My query though, as this was addressed on Oldrim, does  this only apply to x86(32 bit) game or will it apply to x64 as well. The guide may be rather full towards the end(heavily modded) and may be an issue...but i trust you have all under control. PS LOTD updated v19.3

Lexy/Darth hi! A small query..LOTD and Beyond Skyrim - Bruma SE. There is some concern that there may be issues working together, not the earlier weapons issue(immersive weapons etc) that has been addressed, but the amount of scripts and the demand on resources, that may lead to long term game save implosion: as quoted by Icecreamassassin "The big concern with Bruma is long term save game breakage because of too much(scripts) causing the game to implode eventually, that's all". This was to a query on the Oldrim web page. My query though, as this was addressed on Oldrim, does  this only apply to x86(32 bit) game or will it apply to x64 as well. The guide may be rather full towards the end(heavily modded) and may be an issue...but i trust you have all under control. PS LOTD updated v19.3

i am not 100% sure (and anyone please do correct me if i an wrong) but I would assume that relates more to the classic 32 bit version then the 64 bit as it so much more stable. I need to persuade my dear wife she might want to back up on the texture resolutions a little bit.

Lexy/Darth hi! A small query..LOTD and Beyond Skyrim - Bruma SE. 

I played through the whole of BS:Bruma last June with LOTD on 32bit, while also playing Rigmor, Beyond Reach, Wheels of Lull, Falskaar, etc...  Got to level 80 before I got tired of that game and wanted to start fresh ;) I did have some noticeable script lag towards the end but I was being really careless and abused of automation mods. I didn't notice Bruma being more script-intensive than other mods. I think LOTD mainly weighs in when you're flushing everything through the display auto-sorter, book sorter, safehouse sorter, etc...

eh that's why u got us all to test things lol, your guide for LE was a labor of love that took years to perfect and so will this be. we all love you guys for doing this tho.

exactly plus it helps you guys are great guinea pigs ::D: that point out the mistakes or find things i don't due the time i don't have to actually play.

Hey Lexy, I see you have my patch for RS Children/Forgotten City on your spreadsheet; my suggestion would be to replace it with the patch from the RS Children Patch Compendium page. 

If you'd prefer to use my patch for whatever reason I have no problem if you want to convert it and host your own version of it, I don't think you'll find it necessary though; the Compendium patch looks fine. 

Hey Lexy, I see you have my patch for RS Children/Forgotten City on your spreadsheet; my suggestion would be to replace it with the patch from the RS Children Patch Compendium page. 

If you'd prefer to use my patch for whatever reason I have no problem if you want to convert it and host your own version of it, I don't think you'll find it necessary though; the Compendium patch looks fine. 

Ok thanks the one I installed on my "Pre-Alpha" test build was the one from RS Children Patch Compendium page so we''l going with that

update.. there is a conflict between forest borealis and alternate start, alternate start adds shoals rest farm north of rorikstead... there are now multiple floating trees in the farmyard.  if anyone else can check it should be a simple issue of deleting said trees through SSEedit. 

have tweaked BethINI and to main configure startup to make sure the game is in Full screen mode.

I saw this yesterday, and after reading through the BethINI mod description, STEP Wiki and Forum Thread, I have a question:

Does the use of BethINI support going back during (or after) a build and re-tweeking your Skyrim.ini and SkyrimPref.ini files by re-running BethINI?

One of the first 'setting' actions in both the Wiki and LoTD SE setup and use of BethINI is to hit the [Default] button.  The mod allows the user to revert to their 'original' .ini settings.  Everything I read in those three documents 'says' that it does, and the functionality laid out in them 'says' that it does, but it was never (that I saw) specially stated that you can safely take this action.  Too many times over the years I've made a wrong assumption, and have had to deal with the blowback.  I do not want to make a wrong assumption in this case.

I saw this yesterday, and after reading through the BethINI mod description, STEP Wiki and Forum Thread, I have a question:

Does the use of BethINI support going back during (or after) a build and re-tweeking your Skyrim.ini and SkyrimPref.ini files by re-running BethINI?

One of the first 'setting' actions in both the Wiki and LoTD SE setup and use of BethINI is to hit the [Default] button.  The mod allows the user to revert to their 'original' .ini settings.  Everything I read in those three documents 'says' that it does, and the functionality laid out in them 'says' that it does, but it was never (that I saw) specially stated that you can safely take this action.  Too many times over the years I've made a wrong assumption, and have had to deal with the blowback.  I do not want to make a wrong assumption in this case.

BethINI automatically reverts your settings if you don't save. so let say you make a tweaks using BethINI and you decided you chamge your mind when you quit the program if you say "NO" it will revert you files to what they were before you started making changes.