Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

have tweaked BethINI and to main configure startup to make sure the game is in Full screen mode.

will take a look with those setting...btw anything about the interior lighting? Dungeons are OK..but too dark indoors..

I think you'll like this.

8f68cc1494d2549f68b807689e4a8b3c.png

eb21e6644bfc21606a1f5e1ed89fdb30.png

And this

0700f2c5ff8e0bab5681350ac29a0edb.png

66f5d1155aa86bcae307899fc3aa191b.png

Just ported them, as well as Wiseman303's Flora Fixes.

I went for CACO2 instead..All the mods from the Oldrim guide work except for some skse plugins...I think I've 50% converted mods, preferred the Oldrim versions to the new shiny SE cause they have MCM :D

will take a look with those setting...btw anything about the interior lighting? Dungeons are OK..but too dark indoors..

I went for CACO2 instead..All the mods from the Oldrim guide work except for some skse plugins...I think I've 50% converted mods, preferred the Oldrim versions to the new shiny SE cause they have MCM :D

Problem with CACO2 is that most patches don't work, so you'll miss a lot of integration.

I might confirm that most mods work if correctly ported. Just ported Racemenu and the overlays plugin and it works as expected. Just remember that the morph files (.tri format) don't need to be processed, only .nifs.

The version of Campfire available for dowload at nexusmods, although it's a port by chesko, seems to have its MCM menu all messed up. The port is from 2016 and we didn't have SKSE64 then so I don't know why I even have an MCM menu for it. It's likely that my ported Hunterborn-Campfire patch added something. I was actually able to set hotkeys although the text in the menus is messed. I'm going to try and port the original and see if it works.

I might confirm that most mods work if correctly ported. Just ported Racemenu and the overlays plugin and it works as expected. Just remember that the morph files (.tri format) don't need to be processed, only .nifs.

The version of Campfire available for dowload at nexusmods, although it's a port by chesko, seems to have its MCM menu all messed up. The port is from 2016 and we didn't have SKSE64 then so I don't know why I even have an MCM menu for it. It's likely that my ported Hunterborn-Campfire patch added something. I was actually able to set hotkeys although the text in the menus is messed. I'm going to try and port the original and see if it works.

this will help https://www.dracotorre.com/blog/frostfall-se-skse64/

hey just so you all know it has been brought to my attention that mods form Classic Skyrim do not necessarily need to be run through SSE Nif Optimizer. I direct you to TechAngels answer to a question about SSE NIF optimizer https://forum.step-project.com/topic/12363-techs-skyrim-special-edition-guide/?p=214406 (look for the answer to quest 3).

I'd still run nif optimizer, doesn't hurt as he says, as long as you process facegen meshes and all other meshes separately.

One detail about porting: often the CK saves bloat data when you simply want to save the esp (mostly facegen data). From my experience so far and what I read you can safely ignore and delete those files that get sent into the overrides folder (if you run the CK through MO, which I do to avoid messing up my data folder). You should indeed delete those files because using them can break your ported mod. Only take the esp saved in the new version and put it back with the original mod's assets, replacing the old esp. THEN process the original meshes if you need to.

Don't use Frostfall ;) Just the hunterborn roleplay stuff, Frostfall is neat but I'm itchy about those recurring scripts hovering about in my game... who knows when it'll choke and stack dump.

Edit: I'm now using CCOR too ;)

Edited by godescalcus

Problem with CACO2 is that most patches don't work, so you'll miss a lot of integration.

I know...but I was curious how CACO2 looks and ended up making a few patches for my game...btw you should try oldrim's hunterborn...had some problems with the new one...also with bandolier and other stuff for CCOR..

I know...but I was curious how CACO2 looks and ended up making a few patches for my game...btw you should try oldrim's hunterborn...had some problems with the new one...also with bandolier and other stuff for CCOR..

You're right, I'm sure as one starts to add mods from the classic game with their SKSE and all, older ported mods that had been stripped of SKSE functionality won't play as nicely with those fully featured ports.

Had a bit of extra complexity porting campfire, because it's an esm and the CK won't readily load it as active file. So I renamed it to .esp, espifyed it with wrye bash, loaded normally with the CK, saved, moved from overwrites into the mod's folder in MO, deactivated, reactivated, esmifyed, moved again into the mod's folder, renamed it back to .esm. Works and it doesn't take long, but if anyone know of an easier way to port esm's, please tell me ;)

Edited by godescalcus

Lexy hi! Just reading through the pages and generally catching up, but was confused by RTFM, but remembered that my daughter told me to use urban dictionary, so i did and packed up laughing...did Sheson really tell you that...either way it did make my day, after being all day in horrible wet miserable conditions...Aussies have all the sun..lucky buggers lol

Lexy hi! Just reading through the pages and generally catching up, but was confused by RTFM, but remembered that my daughter told me to use urban dictionary, so i did and packed up laughing...did Sheson really tell you that...either way it did make my day, after being all day in horrible wet miserable conditions...Aussies have all the sun..lucky buggers lol

well he didn't say it in those exact words but he did tell me read the manual. he actaully said "I suggest to refer to the included DynDOLOD manual and installation instructions" in others words RTFM. See I am very guilty of not doing that.