Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Not using it, but it sounds interesting and a replacement for lanterns of skyrim? by the sounds of it aswell. 

It claims to be compatible with all weather mods.

Would it also replace the Relighting skyrim from the patch page? 

I am not sure never used it before but many people form the original guide kept asking to add to SRLE Extended LOTD but i never did out of laziness but since we're having lighting issue on SSE I thought might be worth giving it ago.

Needs testing and experimentation so testing Minions go forth and test please ::D:.

I'm so baffled to not being able to test all these things with you all...

I wish my PC will go back soon.

My thought about CLARALUX (for that it worth), I tested it on the old skyrim and it was a very good surprise. I stopped using it because of incompatibilities with a lot of mod I used. It seems a lot of patches is released for the SSE one, but if you integrate as much as new places as your old guide, it will certainly need a lot of handwork to avoid lighting inconsistencies

Did you notice that it is incompatible with ELFX exterior ?

Yeah i noticed the patches. Their are many that were covered in the old guide and i assume will be in this one. 

I'm not using ELFX exteriors because it is incompatible with Obsidian and pretty much all weather mods i think. 

I am not sure never used it before but many people form the original guide kept asking to add to SRLE Extended LOTD but i never did out of laziness but since we're having lighting issue on SSE I thought might be worth giving it ago.

Needs testing and experimentation so testing Minions go forth and test please ::D:.

I've installed it now so will post shots at some point. 

Lexy hi! Small query with bsa extractor: i already have both(x64/x86) 2017 visual c++ redistributes installed, and BSA tool works up to the point of creating a new file in which the tool extracts files. Here it won't accept and extract....Micheals video points to 2015 redistributes update 3 as confirmed on Fallout nexus page for the same tool, yet on SSE nexus page NO SUCH instruction. So for those ahead of me in installing this guide it must work or there would have been reports.....I'm not running it through MO as instructed by Micheal, so what am i missing doing wrong?

Thanks.  I grepped for it but didn't find.

if you load up enbseries.ini Crtl+F and enter [LIGHTSPRITE] you will find the 2 values you need to adjust there

Lexy hi! Small query with bsa extractor: i already have both(x64/x86) 2017 visual c++ redistributes installed, and BSA tool works up to the point of creating a new file in which the tool extracts files. Here it won't accept and extract....Micheals video points to 2015 redistributes update 3 as confirmed on Fallout nexus page for the same tool, yet on SSE nexus page NO SUCH instruction. So for those ahead of me in installing this guide it must work or there would have been reports.....I'm not running it through MO as instructed by Micheal, so what am i missing doing wrong?

I am not having issue with BAE it extracted fine for me. Not sure this makes a difference but try the one on the fallout 4 nexus page. I am actually using that version cos that was where the MO2 team pointed me too at the time.

if you load up enbseries.ini Crtl+F and enter [LIGHTSPRITE] you will find the 2 values you need to adjust there

I am not having issue with BAE it extracted fine for me. Not sure this makes a difference but try the one on the fallout 4 nexus page. I am actually using that version cos that was where the MO2 team pointed me too at the time.

I haven't had any issue either extracting a BSA using this BAE: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/974

ok guys been play around with the enb think I have found a setting for interiors try this setting:

[LIGHTSPRITE]

IntensityInteriorDay=0.75 --> it was 1.50

IntensityInteriorNight=0.75 --> it was 1.50

If you think fires are it too dark tweak those 2 number until you are happy

Darth_mathias, your suggested settings are perfect for me.  Thanks! ::):