Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Hi Lexy

Do you see any issues with putting Animated Clutter in the Animation section of my guide. I'm thinking that is better so that I would never need to hide any files from landscape or clutter mods that overwrite the animations

mmm well as long as animated clutter wins the conflicts then no i don't see an issue with that. That actually makes perfect sense good thinking Batman.

Lexy hi! Small query with bsa extractor: i already have both(x64/x86) 2017 visual c++ redistributes installed, and BSA tool works up to the point of creating a new file in which the tool extracts files. Here it won't accept and extract....Micheals video points to 2015 redistributes update 3 as confirmed on Fallout nexus page for the same tool, yet on SSE nexus page NO SUCH instruction. So for those ahead of me in installing this guide it must work or there would have been reports.....I'm not running it through MO as instructed by Micheal, so what am i missing doing wrong?

For some files BAE won't work, try BSA browser if you get any error while extracting with BAE. BSA browser can also throw errors for some files that will extract with BAE.

Edited by cptmcsplody

Lexy, are you going to have TMW in this guide? You may want to include the following remarks:

after installation, remove the following files:

- textures\actors\character\facegendata\facetint\skyrim.esm\0002bf9d - コピー.dds

- textures\actors\character\facegendata\facetint\skyrim.esm\0002bf9f - コピー.dds

after installation, remove the following folder:

- textures\actors\character\brynjolf\enthir

The japanese characters in the two texture files mean -copy and I doubt those files are really needed. The folder enthir nested inside textures\actors\character\brynjolf\ is exactly the same as the folder enthir nested directly in textures\actors\character\ (which seems to be the correct path).

I caught this because either WB refuses to install files with non western characters in them, or 7zip can't process them, or windows explorer won't. Scanning for the guilty files I caught the extra enthir folder, too.

I'm testing the mod with the files removed to check if everything works, but also contacting the author to ask if it's ok to delete them.

The same goes for the Legendary Edition version of the mod, so if it proves right to delete them for one, it's ok for both.

Yeah, I just did a dif of the files and found they are exactly the same so, I guess it doesn't matter where you download it from, you stil have to do the re-save fix.

Handy xEdit script 

Check old form version https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/6847

You can run it on your entire modlist. But its easier to check with Wrye bash now, it complains on load if a mod is form 43.

Edited by Nebulous112
Fixed link
Hi Lexy,

Here's the esp's that script cptmcsplody linked to has pulled up so far that will need updated to form 44 in Creation kit;

Old version plugin: SFCO - Immersive Citizens Patch.esp

Old version plugin: SFCO - Alternate Start Patch.esp

Old version plugin: SFCO - Arthmoor's Villages Patch.esp

Old version plugin: SFCO - CRF Patch.esp

-Xaxilis