Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Baronaatista hi! My MO2 is installed on my game drive: E: skyrim, steamapps, common as per instructions and tools in common as per dirty weassel's video...So far all is working again on a new clean,fresh install of everything: SSEEdit working, Loot showing cleaned esm's in LOTD profile, and in vanilla profile as unclean etc. The proof will be in a few days when next i have a chance to play/mod, this in between break for some reason causes issues i cannot seem to narrow down

LOOT occasionally gets confused on my system too (not nearly as often as yours though) for no discernable reason. I've found that closing MO and opening LOOT once outside of MO (don't press sort or anything, just let it open then close it), then retrying within MO fixes it and it sees the correct mods again. Not sure if you've tried that.

Edited by Tzefira

Sm0kem.....red bull and coffee can only take you sooooo far...perhaps skooma and red bull might help, as i suspect it did with our glorious leader on completing this guide in record time!!!(only teasing)

Tzefira..if it was only LOOT as was on previous installs, yes i will give this method a go, why xedit decided to act up too...any way back up to weather section and here's hoping with every thing crossed

I am trying to esmify Better Dynamic Snow -  NSUTR as the instructions say I should.  But I must not understand how it is done.  I start Wrye Bash, right click on it, then left click on esmify self and then close Wrye Bash. Then close MO2 and reopened it.  Then I start CK and click on  Better Dynamic Snow - NSUTR and click on the box to make it have a check mark on it.  Normally I would then click on the Save as Active File button.  But Better Dynamic Snow - NSUTR is shown as a Master so that does not work.  If I click on OK then the program ends without apparently doing anything.  Any one have any ideas about what I am doing wrong?

I am trying to esmify Better Dynamic Snow -  NSUTR as the instructions say I should.  But I must not understand how it is done.  I start Wrye Bash, right click on it, then left click on esmify self and then close Wrye Bash. Then close MO2 and reopened it.  Then I start CK and click on  Better Dynamic Snow - NSUTR and click on the box to make it have a check mark on it.  Normally I would then click on the Save as Active File button.  But Better Dynamic Snow - NSUTR is shown as a Master so that does not work.  If I click on OK then the program ends without apparently doing anything.  Any one have any ideas about what I am doing wrong?

I made the same mistake :) Go back to Wrye Bash and espify Better Snow - NSUTR.esp

Then esmify Better Snow and Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp. Then load up the BS - NSUTR patch in CK (as esp), and save.

Return to Wrye Bash and re-espify the two you esm'd.

Now Better Snow - NSUTR.esp should show masters: Skyrim, Update, Dawnguard, Dragonborn, Better Dynamic Snow, and Prometheus

Edited by Tzefira

Sm0kem.....red bull and coffee can only take you sooooo far...perhaps skooma and red bull might help, as i suspect it did with our glorious leader on completing this guide in record time!!!(only teasing)

Tzefira..if it was only LOOT as was on previous installs, yes i will give this method a go, why xedit decided to act up too...any way back up to weather section and here's hoping with every thing crossed

Ahh, yuck. I wish I had better advice for you!

I made the same mistake :) Go back to Wrye Bash and espify Better Snow - NSUTR.esp

Then esmify Better Snow and Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp. Then load up the BS - NSUTR patch in CK (as esp), and save.

Return to Wrye Bash and re-espify the two you esm'd.

Now Better Snow - NSUTR.esp should show masters: Skyrim, Update, Dawnguard, Dragonborn, Better Dynamic Snow, and Prometheus

Okay, that makes sense.  Thank you, I was about to go crazy.

If you extract the RS Children bsa files like instructed in the guide, you're going to override and invalid the "2K Aventus and Wanderer Outfit" option. This option has obviously 3 files that are already in the extracted folders. If you want to keep those, don't extract the bsa directly into the RS Children directory. Instead point to temp folder and copy/paste only the files needed.

Edited by Shabdez

Just friggin typical. I finally go on 3 months leave and what do I do on my second day? Stuff my knee going down stairs. @)!&U!#)!!()#)!##)!#U&!*__!@!@#&!#& my life.

Anyway at least now I can get started on the stuff I know Lexy won't be messing with much.

@ Berndaroy - you mean steam / steamapps / common / skyrim? As far as I understand it that is not ideal.

From Tech's guide;

Notice: This is out of date. Please do not install MO2 in the game folder! Install it to the same location as the utilities are installed to below.

ie.  Just a seperate folder.  I have mine in c:/games.  I can't remember the specifics right now but I'm pretty sure installing in the game folder can cause issues.

You're not supposed to esmfiy "Better Dynamic Snow - NSUTR Patch.esp" ever

Instead esmify ONLY "Better Dynamic Snow.esp" and "Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp"

THEN load and save Better Dynamic Snow - NSUTR Patch.esp in CK

Afterwards esmify "Better Dynamic Snow.esp" and "Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp" back to normal.

Maybe this is what you understood but I was unsure when I read this and the following responses so I wanted to chime in!

How is everyone doing on their installation and configuration of DarkladyLexy's Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition Build?

Great! everything is built and stable. No CTD. FPS 50-60. all my textures (so far) have been displaying. checking the revision history page daily and keeping current.

The only deviation I made from the guide was I used never nude versions of "Vitruvia - Skin texture overhaul for males" and "UNP Blessed Body SE" and added "AddItemMenu - Ultimate Mod Explorer" (for testing)

You're not supposed to esmfiy "Better Dynamic Snow - NSUTR Patch.esp" ever

Instead esmify ONLY "Better Dynamic Snow.esp" and "Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp"

THEN load and save Better Dynamic Snow - NSUTR Patch.esp in CK

Afterwards esmify "Better Dynamic Snow.esp" and "Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp" back to normal.

Maybe this is what you understood but I was unsure when I read this and the following responses so I wanted to chime in!

Yes, that is what I did.  Thank you for making sure. :thumbsup:

I see that they had to call out the army to get doctors to the hospitals and to rescue people stranded in their autos in the UK.  I hope our intrepid duo are doing okay.