Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Welcome back Lexy/Darth...how were the days in the "Dark Ages".

It wasn't too bad long romantic evening with the hubby house heated by the open fire we have and cooking by BBQ (We Brits will BBQ even in the middle of Winter).

We Brits aren't that used to snow (Unless your from Scotland, North Wales and North England). This has been the worst I have seen it for many years just happy we have power back.

it also hlps Darth is ex-military so his training kicked in.

Also to everyone else with regards to question about Burma and DynDOLOD just spotted the answer from Shesonhttps://forum.step-project.com/topic/13217-bruma-lods-very-quick-question/?do=findComment&comment=217184 we basically need to run Dyndolod twice.

It wasn't too bad long romantic evening with the hubby house heated by the open fire we have and cooking by BBQ (We Brits will BBQ even in the middle of Winter).

We Brits aren't that used to snow (Unless your from Scotland, North Wales and North England). This has been the worst I have seen it for many years just happy we have power back.

it also hlps Darth is ex-military so his training kicked in.

Also to everyone else with regards to question about Burma and DynDOLOD just spotted the answer from Shesonhttps://forum.step-project.com/topic/13217-bruma-lods-very-quick-question/?do=findComment&comment=217184 we basically need to run Dyndolod twice.

Lexy you're a goddess, been trying to figure out what to do about those Bruma LOD. Should we have unpacked Bruma's four BSAs after installing?

Quick question. I'm running the complete guide, I'm about 10 hours in. The only thing I've noticed is that I can't see the rain. I see the drops on the ground but I don't see the rain as it's coming down. I've checked my particle ini setting and all the instructions for the merged weather mods. Am I missing something obvious? I'm not sure where to look myself. 

it might due to changes from the ENB v3.27 and/or Vivid weathers. cos changes to Rain did occur in the latest ENB but for obvious reasons not been able to seriously look into it.

Lexy you're a goddess, been trying to figure out what to do about those Bruma LOD. Should we have unpacked Bruma's four BSAs after installing?

I would say keep it packed but might be best to double check with Sheson.

Quick question. I'm running the complete guide, I'm about 10 hours in. The only thing I've noticed is that I can't see the rain. I see the drops on the ground but I don't see the rain as it's coming down. I've checked my particle ini setting and all the instructions for the merged weather mods. Am I missing something obvious? I'm not sure where to look myself. 

it might due to changes from the ENB v3.27 and/or Vivid weathers. cos changes to Rain did occur in the latest ENB but for obvious reasons not been able to seriously look into it.

Probably ENB yeah. Many of the ENBs got updates right after Boris updated to 0.327, so make sure you have the most current files for whatever ENB you're running. I updated mine (NVT) and rain looks fine.

I would say keep it packed but might be best to double check with Sheson.

Cool, I just replied to that forum post asking after that. In original answer he said you can also just delete the .bto files in /meshes/terrain/BSHeartland/Objects/*.* after a normal generation, and that should have same effect.

Edited by Tzefira

hey thank you for all the messages of concern we are all safe and sound and as you probably know our power and internet have been restored after a 3 days blackout which mean the madness form both me and Lexy and resume. Least my militarily and survival training and has been useful these past few days and more importantly I have remembered most of it :rofl:.

Oh boy... Glad you survived the snow...

Sincerely Yours,

Guy from Northern Canada :D

Yes we did survive I just find it funny that every time the UK has some snow the country grind to halt and the news and a large proportion of the population make it out that it is the end of civilization.

Just friggin typical. I finally go on 3 months leave and what do I do on my second day? Stuff my knee going down stairs. @)!&U!#)!!()#)!##)!#U&!*__!@!@#&!#& my life.

Anyway at least now I can get started on the stuff I know Lexy won't be messing with much.

Only I could manage to strain knee ligaments walking down my own front stairs. Great... (Though to be fair, the knee in question needed an operation on it anyway. 25 years of contact sport does that to a body.)