Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

So for those who might have Ccleaner ensure windows event logs under advanced is unchecked, or it deletes these and MO2 virtualization system breaks. Uncheck and restart computer should fix this....don't go though days of frustration as i did IF YOU HAVE THIS PROBLEM

Hm...wonder what caused this? which mods shud I check back to see did I installed correctly or not?

It happens when I turn my mouse around and at certain angle, this happens (picture taken using phone on screen)

2dbm35x.jpg

dcez4o.jpg

Mang, solve this. Should be something happen when I use nif optimizer for the mesh. 

Thanks to mod organizer, I can find out the problem in a fly  :clap:

Hm...wonder what caused this? which mods shud I check back to see did I installed correctly or not?

It happens when I turn my mouse around and at certain angle, this happens (picture taken using phone on screen)2dbm35x.jpgdcez4o.jpg

Try checking whether your GPU's temperature. I used to have artifacts like these through overheating.

You will also need to run the .esp through CK and if memory serves me right, UIExtentions is included in EFF, so may not be needed, unless your add EFF as a master......that said i haven't got to that part yet to test this

PS: is this the guide..

04 October 2017, 3:53AM

Holy crap I finally ported it to SSE

Here's what you do

Download all necessary files

SKSE skse64_2_00_04

DLL for Special Edition v1.5.3(SKSE2.0.4

UIExtensions v1-2-0-

AIM28-64905-2-8

Surely you already had skse 2_00_04

So make a new folder

Put AIM28-64905-2-8 contents into the new folder

then put the UIextensions contents into the new folder

then patch with the DLL for Special Edition v1.5.3(SKSE2.0.4 by dragging it into the new folder

Make sure you have FOMM (Fallout Mod Manager)

Right click the BSA file from UIextentions which is currently in the new folder.

open with FOMM select fallout 3 then click extract all select the new folder

after thats done delete the BSA and archive the new folder (name the archive Add Item SSE or something)

Then add the mod on the NMM pressing the add mod from file button

install and activate the esp smile.gif Hope this helps

That looks like what I saw.  I could not remember where I saw it.

Edited by Decopauge123

So for those who might have Ccleaner ensure windows event logs under advanced is unchecked, or it deletes these and MO2 virtualization system breaks. Uncheck and restart computer should fix this....don't go though days of frustration as i did IF YOU HAVE THIS PROBLEM

Glad you got it figured out! I just checked on my CC Cleaner and that is indeed unchecked in mine, probably explains why I haven't had the same problem. Fingers crossed that does it for you.

Mang, solve this. Should be something happen when I use nif optimizer for the mesh. 

Thanks to mod organizer, I can find out the problem in a fly  :clap:

Yeah, looks like there's a mesh that wasn't optimized for SE. Landscapes in particular will do this if not converted right, if I recall correctly. Re-run your converts through NIF optimizer and see if that helps.

You will also need to run the .esp through CK and if memory serves me right, UIExtentions is included in EFF, so may not be needed, unless your add EFF as a master......that said i haven't got to that part yet to test this

Here's what you do

SKSE skse64_2_00_04

UIExtensions v1-2-0-

AIM28-64905-2-8

So make a new folder

then patch with the DLL for Special Edition v1.5.3(SKSE2.0.4 by dragging it into the new folder

Right click the BSA file from UIextentions which is currently in the new folder.

after thats done delete the BSA and archive the new folder (name the archive Add Item SSE or something)

Awesome thanks, I'll give it a try later.

Here's what you do

SKSE skse64_2_00_04

UIExtensions v1-2-0-

AIM28-64905-2-8

So make a new folder

... and when I tried to start a game, it would crash before I got to the menu.  Unchecking AIM and UIExtensions in the left pane stopped the crashes.  I re-installed AIM amd UIExtensions, and in SSEEdit UIExtensions showed no masters (that seems a bit odd), and AddItemMenu showed Skyrim.esm and UIExtensions.esp as masters.  Now I realize that I need to ESMifiy UIExtensions to port AIM, which I will do later, after I get some sleep. 

Went ahead and messed with it while waiting for my coffee to brew and can report it does indeed work. Followed the steps @berndaroy posted, installed archive via MO, then convert UIextensions, ESMify it, convert AddItemMenu, then ESPify UIExtensions back. Game boots, menus work, and it can see everything I've got installed, including items in merges.

CK does complain about missing facegen data in AddItemMenu2.esp, not sure what that's about.

Have not tried to see if I can use EFF as a master instead of UIE.

I read something about how to port AIM, but don't remember where.

I went to AIM's page and saw that: (1) the mod author has provided an alpha DLL for SSE, and (2) UIExtensions is a requirement.  I installed and ported AIM and UIExtensions (save in CK), unpacked UIE's BSA to loose files, and installed the alpha DLL provided on the Mod's webpage in AIM's MO2 mod folder.

Which means I just went off and tried to do something (which didn't work) on my own.

Here's what you do

SKSE skse64_2_00_04

UIExtensions v1-2-0-

AIM28-64905-2-8

So make a new folder

I just followed these exact directions, the 'package' with the 4 AIM items was put in my PC's inventory in-game, my PC was able to open the package/learn the 2 spells (which worked) and gain the 2 items in inventory (which worked).  The only 2 caveats I know of at this time are (1) the mouse interface doesn't seem to be available.  I was able to use the arrow keys to move up and down to highlight items and select them using the 'Enter' key. , and (2) WB complains about form 43 for the AIM and UIExtension .ESPs.  I haven't converted them (Tzefira has) yet but will.

Went ahead and messed with it while waiting for my coffee to brew and can report it does indeed work. Followed the steps @berndaroy posted, installed archive via MO, then convert UIextensions, ESMify it, convert AddItemMenu, then ESPify UIExtensions back. Game boots, menus work, and it can see everything I've got installed, including items in merges.

CK does complain about missing facegen data in AddItemMenu2.esp, not sure what that's about.

Have not tried to see if I can use EFF as a master instead of UIE.

EFF for LE requires UIExtensions.  There's some postings on the EFF-SE mod page about this, but I didn't see any indication that EFF-SE includes UIExtensions functionality.

The fist time I Form 44'd AIM the CK spit out some facegen files (which I ignored).  I'll convert my new AIM-SE ESPs and see what happens.

Edited by Decopauge123

Which means I just went off and tried to do something (which didn't work) on my own.

I just followed these exact directions, the 'package' with the 4 AIM items was put in my PC's inventory in-game, my PC was able to open the package/learn the 2 spells (which worked) and gain the 2 items in inventory (which worked).  The only 2 caveats I know of at this time are (1) the mouse interface doesn't seem to be available.  I was able to use the arrow keys to move up and down to highlight items and select them using the 'Enter' key. , and (2) WB complains about form 43 for the AIM and UIExtension .ESPs.  I haven't converted them (Tzefira has) yet but will.

EFF for LE requires UIExtensions.  There's some postings on the EFF-SE mod page about this, but I didn't see any indication that EFF-SE includes UIExtensions functionality.

The fist time I Form 44'd AIM the CK spit out some facegen files (which I ignored).  I'll convert my new AIM-SE ESPs and see what happens.

Interesting, as the mouse functionality works fine for me. I just went back in to check it when you mentioned, and I can scroll around the list and select via mouse click with no problem.  

Out of curiosity I grabbed a follower and tried EFF's old wheel menu now that UIE is active (didn't expect it to work, just wanted to make sure it wouldn't crash my game if I had it set that way by accident). The old wheel menu comes up, but the mouse functionality in /that/ is broken, as I figured it would be. Using dialogue or classic mode is still fine.

Interesting, as the mouse functionality works fine for me. I just went back in to check it when you mentioned, and I can scroll around the list and select via mouse click with no problem.  

Out of curiosity I grabbed a follower and tried EFF's old wheel menu now that UIE is active (didn't expect it to work, just wanted to make sure it wouldn't crash my game if I had it set that way by accident). The old wheel menu comes up, but the mouse functionality in /that/ is broken, as I figured it would be. Using dialogue or classic mode is still fine.

I just Form 44'd the AIM/UIExtensions ESPs.  UIE was no problem (as before).

The CK spit out 3 FaceGen files when I saved the AIM ESP.      overwrite\Meshes\Actors\Character\FaceGenData\FaceGeom\AddItemMenu2.esp\00005E44.NIF

overwrite\Textures\Actors\Character\FaceGenData\FaceTint\AddItemMenu2.esp\00005E44.dds

00005E44.tga

I again ignored them, and again was able to use my constructed AIM-SE mod.

Edited by Decopauge123
Decopauge123

can you PM the details of your DynDOLOD Investigation and I will look into that. I probably won't do any guide stuff until Monday you have coped 3 days without me what 2 more ::D: But that for everyone concern

berndaroy

do by any chance have the paid for version of CCleaner? Also you want what to let the MO2 devs know about this critical bug. We do have CCleaner but not the paid version (cos we're cheap skates) that also might explain why we are not having the issue.

Welcome back Lexy/Darth...how were the days in the "Dark Ages". Glad all is well. Out of curiosity guys/gals, i just converted RaceMenu via the video link kindly provided by Tzefira, and would like to know why the video author uses "save" and then "save push as plugin to pc" in CK when converting .esp? Does any body know what "push as plugin" does and do we need to do that on all conversions?

Lexy no i had paid version, but has lapsed(Ccleaner), and it was on dev(MO2) page i found my answer, as this was a known bug to them...should have listened to you earlier...that's one rap on the knuckles. Strange though that i have had Ccleaner for years with advanced settings and never had a problem with MO1 and classic skyrim set-up, so i guess it's the new MO2 x64 set-up

Edited by berndaroy

Quick question. I'm running the complete guide, I'm about 10 hours in. The only thing I've noticed is that I can't see the rain. I see the drops on the ground but I don't see the rain as it's coming down. I've checked my particle ini setting and all the instructions for the merged weather mods. Am I missing something obvious? I'm not sure where to look myself.