Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

@darabp

I'm using AddItemMenu too, it works well, just no mouse support but that doesn't matter any. I've also been using Neo's Coin Replacer Redux for ages now, another easy one to convert. I've got no idea why Neo hasn't ported that one over himself. I've tried Race Menu which worked, I could even load up my old presets. However it caused my game to crash whenever I was in proximity with a wolf lol. No idea why that was but I tested it by summoning wolves and game crashed straight away :/

As for guide has anyone had a problem with Sinding? His neck is too small so it doesn't fit his body leaving an invisible area. Also the Helgen Reborn armour set (the helm) makes your head vanish when you wear it lol. I also noticed a DynDOLOD error inside one of the dungeons in Helgen quest chain. I've forgotten the exact name but it is the one where you fight the dragon priest. The error repeats every minute or so: Cannot find master data in aaa_werebalokdungeon.

I've sorted one problem out however where various vampires had the dark face bug. It was me being dumb. I was using my own port of The Eyes of Beauty which I've been using for ages. However I'm assuming Lexy's NPC patch was using records from Improves Eyes. Anyway it's something to be aware of if you're using different eye mods :)

DS3Chrome, I'm not getting that error message.

Has anyone else been testing Timing is Everything - Quest Delay and Timing Control?  I've haven't tested nearly everything :;):, but the options I have tested seem to work flawlessly.

I've missed having AddItemMenu - Ultimate Mod Explorer available and have added it to my Build. 

Edited by Decopauge123

DS3Chrome, I'm not getting that error message.

Has anyone else been testing Timing is Everything - Quest Delay and Timing Control?  I've haven't tested nearly everything :;):, but the options I have tested seem to work flawlessly.

I've missed having AddItemMenu - Ultimate Mod Explorer available and have added it to my Build. 

I'm using Timing is Everything (re-saved in CK) with Afflicted Fix, and also Thieves Guild Requirements (with a small patch to fix a conflict) so Brynjolf doesn't approach me when I'm just some rando with 0 sneak and no items ever stolen.

I hadn't heard of AddItemMenu but that looks sexy. Is that just a re-save to get it working?

Edited by Tzefira

Just saw the post in the forums about how to wrangle it for SE. Is that what you followed?

I read something about how to port AIM, but don't remember where.

I went to AIM's page and saw that: (1) the mod author has provided an alpha DLL for SSE, and (2) UIExtensions is a requirement.  I installed and ported AIM and UIExtensions (save in CK), unpacked UIE's BSA to loose files, and installed the alpha DLL provided on the Mod's webpage in AIM's MO2 mod folder.

Hi, would like to ask, for the Audio Patches Merged, I already follow the guide (by choosing all the mod files to be merged and it's masters) and then run LOOT before I go open Merge Plugin from MO

It still says plugin not contiguous. Can someone see from the picture below and guide me what to do? Thanks

eff975.jpg

Hi, would like to ask, for the Audio Patches Merged, I already follow the guide (by choosing all the mod files to be merged and it's masters) and then run LOOT before I go open Merge Plugin from MO

It still says plugin not contiguous. Can someone see from the picture below and guide me what to do? Thanks

eff975.jpg

samlee860407, 'Audio Overhaul Skyrim - Cutting Room Floor Patch.esp (Audio Overhaul for Skyrim 2 - Patches)' isn't in your merge.  Did you create the 'Audio Overhaul for Skyrim 2 - Patches' directory, cut and paste the files listed, and move the .ESP files in MOs's Right Pane to the bottom of the order in the specified order?

Edited by Decopauge123

eff975.jpg

Did you make a separate folder with the needed esps like the guide said? Be sure to do that if you didn't.

Make a new profile in Mod Organizer and name it Audio Patches Merged. In that profile only activate (in left pane) the folders containing esps to be merged, and their master files -- right pane will tell you what the masters are if you hover over the esp. The right pane should show ONLY the esps listed in Lexy's merge list (drag and drop to put in correct order) and their masters above them. That ensures they're all contiguous.

Here is my MO screen for my Audio Patches Merged profile in MO, and here is my Merge Plugins screen for that merge (can't images to load here for some reason, links should work). Unique Uniques patch is sitting there because it's in the original Audio folder and it's active in my main profile, but it's not part of my merge; Merge Plugins doesn't care about it since the esps I do want to merge are contiguous.

Edited by Tzefira
  • +1 1

Did you make a separate folder with the needed esps like the guide said? Be sure to do that if you didn't.

Make a new profile in Mod Organizer and name it Audio Patches Merged. In that profile only activate (in left pane) the folders containing esps to be merged, and their master files -- right pane will tell you what the masters are if you hover over the esp. The right pane should show ONLY the esps listed in Lexy's merge list (drag and drop to put in correct order) and their masters above them. That ensures they're all contiguous.

Here is my MO screen for my Audio Patches Merged profile in MO, and here is my Merge Plugins screen for that merge (can't images to load here for some reason, links should work). Unique Uniques patch is sitting there because it's in the original Audio folder and it's active in my main profile, but it's not part of my merge; Merge Plugins doesn't care about it since the esps I do want to merge are contiguous.

samlee860407, 'Audio Overhaul Skyrim - Cutting Room Floor Patch.esp (Audio Overhaul for Skyrim 2 - Patches)' isn't in your merge.  Did you create the 'Audio Overhaul for Skyrim 2 - Patches' directory, cut and paste the files listed, and move the .ESP files in MOs's Right Pane to the bottom of the order in the specified order?

Ahh, I see where is my mistakes. I need to sort the plugins (at right panel of MO) which I want to merge so that they stay together as per in the guide.

Thanks!!

I went to AIM's page and saw that: (1) the mod author has provided an alpha DLL for SSE, and (2) UIExtensions is a requirement.  I installed and ported AIM and UIExtensions (save in CK), unpacked UIE's BSA to loose files, and installed the alpha DLL provided on the Mod's webpage in AIM's MO2 mod folder.

... and when I tried to start a game, it would crash before I got to the menu.  Unchecking AIM and UIExtensions in the left pane stopped the crashes.  I re-installed AIM amd UIExtensions, and in SSEEdit UIExtensions showed no masters (that seems a bit odd), and AddItemMenu showed Skyrim.esm and UIExtensions.esp as masters.  Now I realize that I need to ESMifiy UIExtensions to port AIM, which I will do later, after I get some sleep. 

Decopauge123, on 03 Mar 2018 - 02:25 AM, said:snapback.png

... and when I tried to start a game, it would crash before I got to the menu.  Unchecking AIM and UIExtensions in the left pane stopped the crashes.  I re-installed AIM amd UIExtensions, and in SSEEdit UIExtensions showed no masters (that seems a bit odd), and AddItemMenu showed Skyrim.esm and UIExtensions.esp as masters.  Now I realize that I need to ESMifiy UIExtensions to port AIM, which I will do later, after I get some sleep.

You will also need to run the .esp through CK and if memory serves me right, UIExtentions is included in EFF, so may not be needed, unless your add EFF as a master......that said i haven't got to that part yet to test this

PS: is this the guide..

04 October 2017, 3:53AM

Holy crap I finally ported it to SSE

Here's what you do

Download all necessary files

SKSE skse64_2_00_04

DLL for Special Edition v1.5.3(SKSE2.0.4

UIExtensions v1-2-0-

AIM28-64905-2-8

Surely you already had skse 2_00_04

So make a new folder

Put AIM28-64905-2-8 contents into the new folder

then put the UIextensions contents into the new folder

then patch with the DLL for Special Edition v1.5.3(SKSE2.0.4 by dragging it into the new folder

Make sure you have FOMM (Fallout Mod Manager)

Right click the BSA file from UIextentions which is currently in the new folder.

open with FOMM select fallout 3 then click extract all select the new folder

after thats done delete the BSA and archive the new folder (name the archive Add Item SSE or something)

Then add the mod on the NMM pressing the add mod from file button

install and activate the esp smile.gif Hope this helps

Edited by berndaroy