Need another set of eyes on this

Question on the guide.

So I'm at the Merge Cut Content Mods section and I'm currently here:

"2. Right click Uncut Wasteland.esp and select "Ignore errors", then click [OK]."

This is while in the Merge Plugins Standalone app. Right-clicking doesn't do anything except highlight the .esp I'm moused over. The "ignore" button is just over the "Ok" button which appears regardless of highlighting.

I don't know if did this right. I highlighted the .esp in question, pressed "ignore", and it did the whole process, whatever it was, I don't know.

Did it do what it was supposed to do with ignoring errors from UncutWasteland.esp?

Edited by FuzzRocket9

Here's the link to the section in the guide. Should of posted it before the editing time limit, especially after 40 views :(, unless they're g-bots.

https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Essarrbee/FalloutNewVegas#Merging_Cut_Content_Mods

I'm at the beginning of this section, on step 4. The screencap below has it highlighted. I don't want to continue until I know I have this down right.

post-5542-0-02847100-1487128444_thumb.png

Edited by FuzzRocket9

Thanks for the response. I'll reiterate if I can.

I mainly want to check that the app did fix all the errors except for UncutWasteland.esp. I'm also pointing out that the instruction on the guide doesn't match what I got. I couldn't right-click to specifically make it ignore one .esp. I have a feeling it ignored all.

Edited by FuzzRocket9

Okay let me explain. Firstly, the guide is wrong in that there is no longer a need to remove errors from UncutWasteland.esp as I just checked it and there are no errors to be removed. Sandbox must have fixed any issues in the latest release. Aside from that, the program (Merge Plugins) must check for errors in all plugins before they can be merged. This happens within the program itself, after you get passed the first box which asks you to select which plugins you wish to load. Once you are inside the program, right-click a plugin (in this case it's Uncut Wasteland.esp) and hit check for errors. In the guide the older version did have errors. So then you would need to hit "ignore errors" in order to be able to merge the plugin. You cannot have ignored errors on all the mods because not all mods had errors. I hope this makes sense.