Fixes for 3DNPC Fallout Bundle?

TheGrandSirPiggy

Question

As another user pointed out, the 3DNPC Fallout Bundle seems to cause the slow graphical degradation of the game which, as Kelmych pointed out, is due to some textures/meshes being missing. I tried this mod before on a not so heavily modded setup and it worked great. But now, after I installed pretty much everything that dose not directly conflict with each other, I also got the graphical degradation. I know the 3DNPC is the culprit, because after I removed it the game ran fine! No problems at all now!

So, my question is: what can I do to fix this? I really would like to be able to play that mod, considering is made by one of the better quest modders out there ( SK interesting NPCs, Tales from the CommonWealth, etc.)!

This post is all over the place, I know, I apologize for that! I`m just terribly sick right now and its hard to keep a coherent thought going... Keep doing what your doing Kelm! You da best!

P.S: A dumb wyre flash question if I may! What do you mean by "For Tweak Settings tick Combat: Auto Aim Fix"? Only tick this one setting, or leave all others ticked and untick this one? Again, sorry for the dumb question!

1 answer to this question

Thanks for noticing the issue with the bashed patch section; this has been fixed in the guide. "For Tweak Settings tick Combat: Auto Aim Fix" should be checked.

Does the problem happen when the 3DNPC mod is initially installed, or does it not show up until later in the game? If it is the latter then it might be a scripting-related problem; these are usually hard to debug and fix.