wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

Oh, there has been some update to the Scrap Everything....I think I use a previous version that included DLC support.

I'm pretty sure I have bUseCombinedObjects=0 as I wasn't interested in scrapping anything than at the settlements....

The scrapping has worked fine for me, cleaned up Sanctuary quite nicely.

My savegame might just be messed up (using Survival Options to let me save in survival mode btw). I don't mind starting from scratch, might as well do that and see if it has any effect.

No Combat Boundaries creates an issue I think...I was walking towards that Abernathy farm when the npcs there decided to hunt some radstags....in the end, one of them ended all the way in the center of Concord before killing the stag. She started walking south towards the museum, no idea if the game would recover from that and had a crash just a moment later...

I think I have seen a mod that makes followers ignore non-agro animals....wonder if there are a mod that would make that universal to all NPCs? Another effect of this No boundaries mod...in the subway runner, when you move from one tunnel to the next through a zone door, if you left enemies in the area you are leaving, they follow. Had to drop a few mines instantly when leaving once and sprint away as 10 ghouls were chasing me....two bloody glowing ones as well.

NPC shotgun blasts looks a bit weird with all the pellets getting the tracer effect....

So, I think I'll re-start my playthrough and drop WOTC and Plenty'o'Interiors...and move scrap everything to the bottom of my load order...and see if things become more stable :)

Edit: Also there was this hatch entrance somewhere close to Concord, on the way towards Abernathy farm. Activation prompt said Detonate, but nothing happened other than the animation that opens the latch a bit. I didn't have anything that goes boom in my inventory so might be the reason...

Edited by LordKee

run the newer version of scrap everything

shotgun blasts looks a bit weird with all the pellets getting the tracer effect.... Yea unfortunatly it's the best of a bad thing atm. If your in the dark you can hear the gun fire just no clue where from....
No boundaries mod - In the V3 patch I have not included the no boundries.. I dont think it should be used with WOTC. As a joke I outfitted 20 settlers with 50cal mini cannon and Heavy combat armor and dragged a raider into camp they attacked the commonwealth one city at a time.

lol what is no boundaries?

how is it going with wasteland imports bro? That is the last one I would want to install as you have covered anything else of note on the nexus so far.

Also, has anyone heard any word from the powers that be when LOOT and Wrye Bash will be ready for FO4? The lists in loot suck ass and our lives would be so much ******* easier with a bashed patch

Edited by Gilgamesh2k5

Down with the flu today so time to tinker with mods :) Anything brewing for the guide in the near future Gernash? i.e like within the next few hours?

If I get the new stuff in the guide installed, remove WOTC, Plenty'o'Exploration, No Combat Boundaries would that affect current patches you have made?

I'm considering re-starting the game from scratch as well :)

Look at the update log..... soo many cloths..... I've made a merging template so it can be made into a single esp.

The only thing that can be affected is Weapons breaking and loot on settlers not much else.

I was thinking that if you just removed the scrapping patch it should just work. I use

Spring cleaning and have the bcombine to 1 and all is good.

There is a patch for Plenty of exploration...

Currently I'm just making propper menues for war tags so the jetpack works (DONE) and now I'm making the paint menu so it's not annoying.

Edited by Gernash

Yeah, saw those clothing mods. Are those just for the player or also NPCs? A bit skimppy some of them (which I like :) )

So, what you are saying, uninstall "Scrap everything" and start using the Spring Cleaning instead? Sure, I can try that.

I was getting Naked NPC's and the BetterSettlers uses the Full AEC patches so you have to use all the mods. So I'll need to add a TAG for that as they are Skimpy. They are for the NPC but you can make them all at the alchemy lab.

Scrap everything seems to be ok You just have an old version Gilgamesh is using it with no issues It might be just that DCing you or To many naked NPC's.....

Right, so did install all the clothes mods, latest scrap everything last in load order and a quick 30 min test run, no issues. Didn't enter any houses though yet. Gernash, there was this settings holotape located under the Red Rocket station in the cave below that should be moved to the misc settings section :) Something about granade launcher? No idea where that came from. a certain weapon there as well....(don't want to spoil it for others)