wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

The "Survival mode" I'm intending on implementing, will be, if you play with it vanilla game all the reductions will be added and enemy toughness will increase but can fast travel and save etc, if you play the games survival mode then you get the no travel and save +camping building fire etc, etc

so hard mode or Hard core  is kind of where my idea is heading. "The next level"

I might do a bit of research onto survival mode. As I say I like the idea of it but i've heard some of it is a bit poorly implemented (for example only saving at bed) there's several mods that give you alternatives to save plus ways to fast travel between your settlements if not everywhere etc.

Will have a look at what you might be able to include in a survival mode plugin and report back.

Plus the nagging your thirsty and hungry messages that will spam you every five minutes. Following Gophers play through and I laugh every time he mentions it. It is a wonder he hasn't asked the community to fix it yet. 

I might do a bit of research onto survival mode. As I say I like the idea of it but i've heard some of it is a bit poorly implemented (for example only saving at bed) there's several mods that give you alternatives to save plus ways to fast travel between your settlements if not everywhere etc.

Will have a look at what you might be able to include in a survival mode plugin and report back.

Yeah i play Survival, There is a few mods that let you save such as Smokeable Cigars - Cigarettes - Joints - With HardCore Auto Save but can also save by exiting the game to the main menu, But that can be a pain in the ass.

MODWiki CORE v1.0.3-17371-1-0-3 uploaded

Make sure you have the color icon pack installed

Maksure you have

[Pipboy]
bPipboyDisableFX=1

make sure your ini files are not read only and when in game change the gui to a light color (Not PIP-Boy)

make sure you let this patch overwrite the def_ui and VAL

make sure Test.esp is last.

https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Gernash/MODWiki#Patches

Edited by Gernash

Ok hope this Covers Most of the item sorting, I've added a couple of sub menus for Bobbleheads and Collectables.

weapons are sorted caliber 1st

Armor is Icon(Location)>Type>Size so stuff is grouped together

Power armor(if you have the Plugin pack installed) Will sort the Icon(PA Location)>Type>model

Any Items without an Icon drop and tab into workshop

If there are items without icon please report name "exactly"

NOTE: Any items stored in a container will not update and are "SAFE" from innr changes so you will have to drop-Tab into workshop if you want them renammed.

Stuff you have modified will not have an Icon. Name(Personalize) your Moded Items so they look unique.(This is a helpfull hint)

Tentative BAM!!

Edited by Gernash

hehe yea. but that's had years of development.

So what next... Most things at 90% now just little 1million fiddly bits to do or

look at new mods for core (imersion etc)

or

Look at further weapon overhaul and adding sheathing into all in game armor.

or

start playing with Power armor framwork as in new mod....hmmm what to do...

Ya was going to wait till I played a bit I have it disabled and I wanted to see how the other Mod does it to make sure its inline with the wiki