wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

So far so good 10+ Hours no crashes and no FPS dips that is with your Core and Textures from the Archive as well as mine, Had to twink around in FO4Edit though for some of my mods but not yours but anyways yeah changed my mind on Better Locational Damage seems your Weapon Mods are just fine and perfect, Better Explosives i still have though, But i learnt hard haha playing Survival with your mods and mine and have War of the Commonwealth and lets say was interesting leaving Vault 111 to be greeted to 6 Radroaches, 6 Mole Rats which i might add had mines strapped to them, Then 6 Feral Ghouls then before i hit Sanctuary Hills a Glowing One then 4 Super Mutants which with your mod 2 shot me haha, Was fun but my fault since i forgot to tinker with the spawn settings before leaving Vault 111 and getting the Pip-Boy since the Spawn settings were set to 1000!!

HAHA wellllll to be expected. I'm just making fomod for new patch will stream line weapon bench and descriptions etc Added scopes ZOMG fun and some mod removals just doing now.

edit: And add all the new content to VIS so it's sorted

Edited by Gernash

Sweet, Well i am making a fresh install so will download your new updates and see whats up.

Have a Lara Croft lookalike character and had to Download Unique Player haha cause i was like "Oh hell no!!!" All these females walking around with my Lara Body i spent 4hrs making....

Yeah lots of people don't get you have to place your Meshes and Textures in the Unique Player Folder Like Body / Hand Mesh, Body / Hand Texture and yeah works fine cause with Unique Player it's like Meshes/actors/character/PlayerCharacterAssets and for Textures it's Textures/actors/character/PlayerHumanFemale or PlayerHumanMale so when people install the usually get Purple people or CTD's haha.

yea

WBO is the Pack I overhaul

RGBO is the Pack II overhaul

i was playing with overhauls and found RGBO was similar (A bit more deadly!) and had more DLC content.

So I'm leaning towards that, hence the amount of active changes with that setup

Edited by Gernash

https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Gernash/MODWiki#Updated_ICONLIBS2_for_DEF_UI

yeay colored icons

https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Gernash/Plugin_Weapons#Scope_Addon_for_Weapon_Plugin_Pack_II

Scope addon for Weapon Plugin Pack II

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17371?

Modwiki CORE V1.0.1 fomod installer now has Plugins and addon's included for simpler patch updating.(Hundreds of edits but you probably wont "notice" what they are......)

Bugger Missed one

Cough... Nothing to see here....

now the new Modwiki CORE V1.0.2 fomod installer......... :innocent:

Edited by Gernash

For Armorsmith Extended you placed...

CORE
 Armorsmith Extended - 3.2 - by Gambit77 Files to download :
  • MAIN FILES - Armorsmith Automatron DLC v3.2
  • ADDITIONAL - Armorsmith All DLCs Patch v3.2

Description : Crafting Armor

Additional Installation : you need to right click mod and open in explorer make a copy of Armorsith All DLCs Patch.esp and rename the copy to Armorsmith All DLCs Patch.esp so you have 2 files and both need to be activated as some moders use the typo and some use the corrected esp.

Main Files i presume you mean Armorsmith Extended v3.2 since All DLCs covers Automatron as well.

Morning both.

Just got up and yeah can see you've been busy :)  I've got folks visiting this morning but will follow through the changes this afternoon and see how it goes and if I still get CTD on armor workbench etc.  Also means I can wait for anymore changes.  I'll check in before I start to see if you're ready for me to test or not.