wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

Hmm Are you using the new fomod installer? The latest one? Have you removed all other patches I've provided as Dropbox links as Hotfixes?

I'll update the load order list

Load order updated.

AWKCR patches are for crafting location of items i.e. the workbench where you make it.

I intend to have a MODWiki workbench so you have all the in-game stuff in 1 location and you have the choice of AWKCR and Weaponsmith being disabled so reduces the "Cheat" temptation when doing a playthrough.

What cheat temptation?

I didn't have the crafting patch installed ... now did so.

I was getting errors because I wasn't going to use the two overhauls.

Edited by rayhne

any idea why night time looks like this in Power armour?

https://gyazo.com/07026255c671023d18c24d7475f35b19

the Sunglass effect is added to PA. go into NAC settings disable sunglass effect then go into FX and adjust night brightness setting

In the crafting patch, the Hotkey Manager has a space in front of it, which keeps it from getting an icon.

Yep I saw (Been tidying the Patches) \

weaponsmith supermutant patch does not seem to be a master on my patches are you using the latest fomod installer of the patches from the nexus? 

AHHHH It's a part of the WIKI. it does the LLists for armor and adds extra stuff.

If you are shy of armor smith because all the crafting bench armor,weapons and PA get all messy that is all Tidied up in the next CORE patch.

What's the reasoning in trying to remove it?

I use the crafting workbenches. It's the spuermutant and raider mods I wasn't planning on using.

I neglected to install the crafting patch the first time I used the fmod.

Edited by rayhne

Ah, the raider mods add more PA stuff (textures)

Supermutant mods add player craftable armor for Companion (also sets up a base for Supermutant clothing attachments for settlements{Additional mod}.)

I'm in the process of adding more Supermutant stuff (Raiders should be ok from the last patch)

May I ask why you don't want the overhauls? (Curiosity)

Because they make the raiders and supermutants tougher and I die way too much already.

Honestly, I don't find them that much harder, and I'm someone who wants to hunt every so-called "l33t" gamer who insists a game has to be played on the hardest difficulty or it's "too easy" and make them play the original 8-bit Ninja Gaiden trilogy until they fall to their knees and weep for mercy.  

The Raiders are now auto leveling but restricted to level cap of zone.

I've twiddled Supermutants to now Autolevel as well. (next core patch)

To take full advantage of this (in the next patch you will have to use the modified combat patch to de-level zones. if you want a "Vanilla experience you do not de-level the zone.)

The reson for this is at level 50 I run into supermutants and they are very zzzz at level 24 they were scary

The patches make the MOB/NPC fight better and have more varies level appropriate items.

Morning Thanks I've amended NAC to turn off sunglasses.  Will play with the night time brightnes later because it was most definitely pitch black on that first night.  Other than that lighting is now about perfect although I had to get to a chem station to reset NAC since it didn't give me the holotape at start.

One other quirk I've noticed (not a massive thing) is during the startup quests when you get the Power armour and Minigun the actual ammo you get (1200 rounds) is different to what the minigun itself takes so I very quickly ran out and had tor un around pew pewing with my tiny pistol :)

other than that game seems very stable so far although I've only been to the museum and back so far.

Also for those asking about Sim Settlements I've had a quick look with my very limited knowledge.  It seems to just work without any tweaking.  It's an ESM and the creator has been very careful to make it compatible with everything.  The startup holotape and sensors are added with an injector script so there are no worldcell edits and he's put all the plots in a menu called "special" which seemed to just appear for me int he workshop.  I've not checked any of the sims settlements addons yet though.

Gernash - Is there anything I'm missing on checking? with it?  I had a look at the workshop rearranged page and it said so long as any mods that add to the workshop menu use injectors instead of overwriting the menus themeselves they should work fine?

Settings tapes are under mods settings

Sim Settlements is a no conflict mod it uses injection

Yup there's a VIS patch to add it into the mod settings. I treally just works very very well done mod.  Only thing to note is to ensure the ESM is placed before HUDFramework.esm.  Other than that it's fine.  As I say I've not checked the various addons for it yet but he has a toolkit they follow to do it so presumably they should work fine as well with minimum interruption.