wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

It is?  Is there somewhere I can go to find what's included in the MODWiki patches?  I see so many, but I have no idea what any of them do.  There are all these compatiblity files out there that this guide seems to need, but I don't know which ones are included in what, and which I actually need to provide myself. 

I'll go rhodsey's WALL of text and update info.

I may have missed deleting stuff(info to patches that are no longer needed) that was requires as there is so much there when I did the Cull.

At this point just assume all Armorkeywords ,defui, naming patchs etc are included.

That's a pretty good assumption.  I'm used to other modlists missing things and having to fill in on my own.   Great, now I've got to go back through and figure out what i added that I don't actually need, then go from there.  So it sounds like I don't need extra AE or VIS patches for anything included in the guide, and SKE is also in the Core patch.  Did I get that right?  

Thanks for that pastebin, btw.  

https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Gernash/MODWiki#Post-installation

that is the modlist at time of writing you can remove any patches not included. there is a program that was linked a few pages ago

Program by Dreadflopp

https://forum.step-project.com/topic/11999-load-order-sort-lo-sort-simple-lo-sorter/

Edited by Gernash

Thanks!

My only remaining pertinent question was brought up in Rayhne's notes.

Should we be discarding Subtle ENB for Photorealistic Commonwealth?  Same for Vivid Weathers.

Because going over things, it looks like the intention is to discard Subtle ENB and VW and Darker Nights for PhotoComm.  That's how I have mine set up at the moment, at any rate.

bUsePreCulledObjects=0

bUseCombinedObjects=1

Okay, that didn't work for everything ... heading for Mystic Pines

Bezs1CT.png

In my case (I had a similar issue, where things vanished completely) I had to add those lines to my fallout4.ini - it didn't work when I added them to the custom.ini, but placing them in the actual fallout4.ini solved my problem.

Does Arbitration supose to have a Arbitration - Resources.esm   with the 04.3 fomod installer?

Arbitrition - Resources.esm isonly for a modular install of Arbitrition.

The CORE just uses the Arbitrition - Recommended Core.esp and Arbitrition - Automation AI.esp

The Realisim pack I went a bit silly I'll redo it in a few days it uses all of Arbitrition but is basically not needed It will be toned down.

I've actually discarded both the Suble.enb and the Photorealistic.enb, and am using the NAC enb from the Natural and Atmospheric Commonwealth page (I've also grabbed his interior lighting mod - I'm liking the whole "one stop shopping" thing.

Your mileage may vary, but I'm fairly pleased with the results thus far. Of course, (I haven't really be any further than Concord, so...)

Thanks!

My only remaining pertinent question was brought up in Rayhne's notes.

Should we be discarding Subtle ENB for Photorealistic Commonwealth?  Same for Vivid Weathers.

Because going over things, it looks like the intention is to discard Subtle ENB and VW and Darker Nights for PhotoComm.  That's how I have mine set up at the moment, at any rate.

I'll be updating the WIKI in a bit as NAC is a point of contest with people I'm assuming at this point it's both the weather overhaul + not knowing how to adjust the Gama scaling.

New core makes NAC optional.

@dstansberry

@Rayhne

bUsePreCulledObjects=0 this is for loading the WORLDSPACE patch

bUseCombinedObjects=0 or 1 This is for when 2 objects existing in the same space

Recommend

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/102/?tab=2

1st tab

type bUsePreCulledObjects change to 0

type CombinedObjects change to 0

Press save bottom Left

Arbitrition - Resources.esm isonly for a modular install of Arbitrition.

The CORE just uses the Arbitrition - Recommended Core.esp and Arbitrition - Automation AI.esp

The Realisim pack I went a bit silly I'll redo it in a few days it uses all of Arbitrition but is basically not needed It will be toned down.

ok thank you

@tfalcone

NP happy to help looks like I have to do some upheaval of the CORE and do some rewriting. (only took 1 day off  :confused: )

Sooo do you guys want more vids? To describe stuff...

I do it a little hard and fast but I don't really want to spend HRS video editing and making scripts etc  (LAZY)

That worked. Thanks. Will test more tomorrow.

I've actually discarded both the Suble.enb and the Photorealistic.enb, and am using the NAC enb from the Natural and Atmospheric Commonwealth page (I've also grabbed his interior lighting mod - I'm liking the whole "one stop shopping" thing.

Your mileage may vary, but I'm fairly pleased with the results thus far. Of course, (I haven't really be any further than Concord, so...)

I may try that. Hadn't yet because I didn't want to clean more from the core but am not happy with the current look.

That worked. Thanks. Will test more tomorrow.

I may try that. Hadn't yet because I didn't want to clean more from the core but am not happy with the current look.

Neither Am I. :woot:

There will be a Massive revision shortly in the texture section it will all go back into "WIP/Construction" there will be vids and other stuff.

@tfalcone

NP happy to help looks like I have to do some upheaval of the CORE and do some rewriting. (only took 1 day off  :confused: )

Sooo do you guys want more vids? To describe stuff...

I do it a little hard and fast but I don't really want to spend HRS video editing and making scripts etc  (LAZY)

I don't think vids are strictly necessary, unless it's something you're getting asked about a zillion times, so it's worth it to just make the video, and whenever someone asks again, you can just drop the link on them, and go back to sipping your coffee.