SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

is there a way to enable the Dragonborn gallery shrine displays?

when i console reset my crime stats i am able to obtain the Requiem-Behind the curtain blessings, however i can't seem to activate the shrine displays in the hall

I don't know exactly how those displays are handled, but I know that they are not enabled by activation of the shrines but the script responsible for the museum shrines is looking for the actual blessing and since btc blessings are so different they are not recognized and the displays not enabled.

But you can look the IDs for the shrines up in xEdit and enable them with the console.

Hm, odd issue. no matter what I do, NLVA is causing a crash. Even deactivating all other lighting mods will cause it to crash as well. Activating Vividian.esp works fine. I restarted from scratch as base SRLE and I'm not too far in. Followed instructions exactly how they were to be followed. It's only NLVA causing it. I can run around in the LAL room but as soon as I sleep, boom. CTD.

Check in ENB Organizer that your ENB files are properly packed. Had a folder to much when loading directly from the archive. Had the same issues as you but correctly placing enb files solved it.

Gesendet von meinem A0001 mit Tapatalk

Ok finally got it all installed and managed to get all merged and good to go. Got to the first mine just out of Riverwood and got handed my ass. :) 

But I was expecting that so off to do some levelling :)

Making sure all's stable etc and playing with Crash Fixes.

If I can afford it I'll see about doing the timed install thing as a video.

No, you have to set the correct folder as data directory. https://imgur.com/a/JKZ11 then you get https://imgur.com/a/eaf2F , click OK. Same for females https://imgur.com/a/i9EHB , then choose "merge" in the overwrite window

I've installed both parts separately ,https://imgur.com/a/3eXlD (META POST) but I'm not sure what you mean by the overwrite window, or where an option to merge is. I'm currently going through the guide linearly, from start to finish, so if you're talking about merging plugins, I haven't reached that stage yet. Is it that, or something else?

I've installed both parts separately ,https://imgur.com/a/3eXlD (META POST) but I'm not sure what you mean by the overwrite window, or where an option to merge is. I'm currently going through the guide linearly, from start to finish, so if you're talking about merging plugins, I haven't reached that stage yet. Is it that, or something else?

He meant something else but the way you have it will work fine.

Check in ENB Organizer that your ENB files are properly packed. Had a folder to much when loading directly from the archive. Had the same issues as you but correctly placing enb files solved it.

Gesendet von meinem A0001 mit Tapatalk

https://imgur.com/IjCeSAF

This should be fine, no? What is odd is that I was using it alongside Vivid Weathers and Tectrochromatic ENB. Install instructions was install Vivid Weathers first, then install NLVA mod/esp only, and then install Tetro ENB files. Even then it crashed. The only thing making it crash is nlva.esp I think.

I...I.....it just worked...hmm.

NLVA, worked no problem. Odd, very odd.

Ok finally got it all installed and managed to get all merged and good to go. Got to the first mine just out of Riverwood and got handed my ass. :)

But I was expecting that so off to do some levelling :)

Making sure all's stable etc and playing with Crash Fixes.

If I can afford it I'll see about doing the timed install thing as a video.

Great. Have fun.

If you had installed both with the same name, you would have gotten an pop-up window with several options (merge, overwrite, rename, cancel), but having them seperate is just as good.

Still having CTDs on what seems to be changing cells. Can start a new game, run around in the LAL room, but as soon as I sleep or reload the save I CTD.

Have gradually increased the custom memory allocation, makes no difference.

Any suggestions would be welcome, happy to try anything at this point.

Are you sure you've got the latest ENB files installed? Are you using an ENB or just the base files for ENBoost?  Have you added/removed anything from the guide?

Can you start an unmodified new game through the Steam launcher and enter the Keep?  Can you do the same thing on an unmodified vanilla profile through MO?  Both of these with ENBoost/ENB still active?

Edited by dunc001

This should be fine, no? What is odd is that I was using it alongside Vivid Weathers and Tectrochromatic ENB. Install instructions was install Vivid Weathers first, then install NLVA mod/esp only, and then install Tetro ENB files. Even then it crashed. The only thing making it crash is nlva.esp I think.

I think the folder "NLVA ENB Files 2.0" is too much. Copy the whole content of the folder of the "NLVA ENB Files 2.0" folder into "NLVA ENB Files 2.0-75346-2-0". I had it the same way as shown in your picture and it didn't work for me. You can test it, if you active it and navigate to your skyrim directory and find a "NLVA ENB Files 2.0" in it, there is something wrong.

@thejazzmann also double check that you have your ENB preset correctly set up in ENBOrganizer. I messed that up once and experienced the same problems you describe. LAL Call is working fine with ENB set up wrong, but as soon as you enter the open world the game will just CTD.

Edited by TheChemist

I think the folder "NLVA ENB Files 2.0" is too much. Copy the whole content of the folder of the "NLVA ENB Files 2.0" folder into "NLVA ENB Files 2.0-75346-2-0". I had it the same way as shown in your picture and it didn't work for me. You can test it, if you active it and navigate to your skyrim directory and find a "NLVA ENB Files 2.0" in it, there is something wrong.

Good eye, Chemist, I overlooked it. Yes there's one folder to much. If you install it like that you get a "NLVA ENB Files 2.0" folder in your Skyrim directory, which contains the inis and enbseries folder, so it won't work. To get the correct structure, the subfolder Presets\ENBpreset (e.g. Presets\NLVA ENB Files 2.0) must contain the enbseries.ini and enblocal.ini (and stuff like SMAA) and the subfolder enbseries.

When I started using ENBOrganizer I got a pretty mess when installing Grim & Somber from archive, since there are the quality and performance versions + some optional stuff in there. Since then I always extract the files I need into a folder make necessary changes to the enblocal.ini there and then install the preset from folder with ENBOrganizer.

Generally, it is a good idea to check your Skyrim folder for a correct setup of ENB files.

I remerged previously uninstalled mods to get SRLE Reqtified core + optionals running. Im not running any SMC or other textures. All installed except Notice Board Redefined are 2k or less. Reinstalled MB chipset drivers and GPU drivers.  

Good news is im running the game 10-20 min in before old error message starts bug me again and my game FREEZES with error message popped up : 

Skyrim has failed to allocate memory! Possibly running out of memory. Size / alignment of object being allocated was 16777343 / 0. Some things you can try:

1. Make sure ReduceSystemMemoryUsage=true is set in enblocal.ini - if you don't have ENB then install ENBoost and enable this option.

2. Try set AlignHeapAllocate=0 in CrashFixPlugin.ini - if you get additional crashes then put back to 1.

3. If it's during ShowRaceMenu then close the menu from time to time to free memory.

4. Enable CustomMemoryBlock in CrashFixPlugin.ini to reduce memory fragmentation.

5. If it's during ShowRaceMenu then disable UseOSAllocators=1 and re-enable after character creation is completed.

My specs 4770K,GTX9804GB,SSD, Win 7,16GB RAM. Game fps is 60 indoors, outdoors 60-45 fps and in heavy areas (forests, cities) it drops to around 30fps.

People here runn this setup on weaker specs so what am i missing here?

Note that i dont know if would be of any help : When AlignHeapAllocate=0 , game runs longer before freezing than when AlignHeapAllocate=1 . When enabled it freezes to 5 minutes.