SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

We both get errors when changing worldspaces. I did not test with carriages. I just entered and exited Winking Skeever over and over again to reproduce the crash.

I started in Whiterun inn , in Solitude and in Markarth... Exiting inns and cities (loading screen) is fine... Even loading times are usual. But cariage ride is almost always freezing my game. From Solitude to Markarth i was able to ride cariage few times but not to Whiterun and not from Markarth to Whiterun or from Whiterun to anywhere.

I started in Whiterun inn , in Solitude and in Markarth... Exiting inns and cities (loading screen) is fine... Even loading times are usual. But cariage ride is almost always freezing my game. From Solitude to Markarth i was able to ride cariage few times but not to Whiterun and not from Markarth to Whiterun or from Whiterun to anywhere.

Your game is freezing or crashing?

Thanks for sharing the link. I remember reading the article but I totally forgot about it.

In short, can a 1920x1080 monitor display 4k resolutions?

Yes. 4k textures have nothing to do with your screen resolution. Read that post. It really is great for knowledge.

lekvarik, on 01 Nov 2016 - 9:19 PM, said:snapback.png

Your game is freezing or crashing?

Yes. 4k textures have nothing to do with your screen resolution. Read that post. It really is great for knowledge.

My game freezes with error message to change settings in CrashFixes ini and enblocal ini. Tried all the settings but still when taking cariage i get freezed game. Cant click on error message either. Only way to be able to do something is ctrl+alt+del and force close skyrim and error message.

Hey, me again. Bandolier is working fine, thank you for the quick reply and advice on what slots to use!

Unfortunately, I have a bit of a major problem. All of the NPCs in my game are silent. At first I thought Fus Ro Doh was the cause, so I temporarily disabled it and tested the game, but that just made it so the NPCs were silent AND had no lip-syncing. Not quite sure what could be causing this, but I must have messed something up...

I don't have any ETAC or SMC modules installed.

I added some extra mods, but none that would logically (at least, logically to me) conflict with NPC dialogue:

-Bandolier

-iNeed

-Better Vampires

-Dynamic Vampire Appearance

-Less Intrusive HUD

-TK Hitstop/Recoil

Sorry again for just coming here to ask about how to fix my issues, but I really don't know how to fix this on my own.

Hey, me again. Bandolier is working fine, thank you for the quick reply and advice on what slots to use!

Unfortunately, I have a bit of a major problem. All of the NPCs in my game are silent. At first I thought Fus Ro Doh was the cause, so I temporarily disabled it and tested the game, but that just made it so the NPCs were silent AND had no lip-syncing. Not quite sure what could be causing this, but I must have messed something up...

I don't have any ETAC or SMC modules installed.

I added some extra mods, but none that would logically (at least, logically to me) conflict with NPC dialogue:

-Bandolier

-iNeed

-Better Vampires

-Dynamic Vampire Appearance

-Less Intrusive HUD

-TK Hitstop/Recoil

Sorry again for just coming here to ask about how to fix my issues, but I really don't know how to fix this on my own.

try a new game. See if the problem is still happening on a new game.

Bug found at Corianna's Cookshop at Riverwood.

Look at the sign. The textures are messed up for the shop's sign. The pole says "Corianna's Cookshop" while the sign says "Briarwood Inn". I think the texture assignments are screwed up.

Also grey face bug again from ECTV NPCs... Riverwood and such.