SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

Under the installation of One Mountain, ELFX exterior should be unchecked since ELFX is not in the guide. 

fixed thanks

So I managed to play for several hours yesterday and my installation seems to run stable so far. So now I wanted to add some things, some of which I know some people of you already have installied with the guide:

• Bathing in Skyrim
  • Better Males (still compatible with WSCO?)
  • The Book of UUNP Iron and Steel Vol 1 and 2
  • UUNP Body (still compatible with WSCO?)

Can someone who has already experience with these mods give me some tips for installation?

bathing in skyrim can be installed i dont think it conflicts with anything. Dont use the CACO soaps.

better males is redundant with WSCO. Has everything in there already.

i use both UUNP and book of uunp. Book of UUNP need patches though for requiem. These are not finished and i wont release them yet.

ugh.. don´t remember if I removed that from SRLE base, will check when I come home. Thanks :)

Any problems installing Better vampires? 

Oh, and - safe to update to LotD 16.10?

edit 2: These look beautiful :P https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/79169/? 

we dont use ELFX anymore.

vampires are altered by Requiem. We chose to skip this mod for now.

Yes you can install LOTD 16.10. Its in the guide aswell.

they look like Barbies.

In a few words what are the differences between the two?

Which are you using for your personal setup?

Dark Dungeons is more close to vanilla and adjusts/fixes lights from vanilla game. That's why we use it as Core as is compatible with almost all ENB presets.

I'm using ELE. This modifies the places of lights more than DD, adds lights, light colors etc.. this is compatible with less ENBs than DD.

this is just a matter of taste. Install both and decide which you like as both are good.

revisited this one.. problem is I can´t find any FormID that ends with 03D4DF at all.... 

ELFX has been dropped from the guide, so this edit is obsolete.

ugh.. don´t remember if I removed that from SRLE base, will check when I come home. Thanks :)

Any problems installing Better vampires? 

Oh, and - safe to update to LotD 16.10?

edit 2: These look beautiful :P https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/79169/? 

Better Vampires has been dropped from SRLE base since I know this guide, because Requiem has its own changes to vampires. However BV has its own Requiem patch if you insist on using it.

Meh, don't need no sassy teenage thieves guild :)

Last one for now. Since Wheels of Lull and The Gray Cowl of Nocturnal were removed, any big issues using them? Something I need to think about?

ELFX has been dropped from the guide, so this edit is obsolete.

Better Vampires has been dropped from SRLE base since I know this guide, because Requiem has its own changes to vampires. However BV has its own Requiem patch if you insist on using it.

Meh, don't need no sassy teenage thieves guild :)

Aah, good stuff. Will drop Better vampires then :)

So I managed to play for several hours yesterday and my installation seems to run stable so far. So now I wanted to add some things, some of which I know some people of you already have installied with the guide:

• Bathing in Skyrim
  • Better Males (still compatible with WSCO?)
  • The Book of UUNP Iron and Steel Vol 1 and 2
  • UUNP Body (still compatible with WSCO?)

Can someone who has already experience with these mods give me some tips for installation?

AFAIK, Better Males is fine with WSCO. So is UUNP body (I use it myself). However, with UUNP bodies, I HAVE noticed some seams on some characters, not all.

The Book of UUNP works fine in my install as well, although I have also installed the CCOR and WAFR patches.

AFAIK, Better Males is fine with WSCO. So is UUNP body (I use it myself). However, with UUNP bodies, I HAVE noticed some seams on some characters, not all.

The Book of UUNP works fine in my install as well, although I have also installed the CCOR and WAFR patches.

Yeah, I've seen there are extra files for WSCO for Better Males/UNP Body meshes. I'll try them out i guess.

With the Book of UUNP I think I'll wait a bit, since Paul said it would need some patching that he himself hasn't finished yet.

Yeah, I've seen there are extra files for WSCO for Better Males/UNP Body meshes. I'll try them out i guess.

[NPC Retex - Windsong Skyrim Character Overhaul]
CORE

WSCO - Windsong Skyrim Character Overhaul - 1.0 - by WindsongHS Files to download :

• MAIN FILES - WSCO Occidental UNP and BetterMale Body v1

You should have installed them already, which makes the original better males or UNP redundant as Paul said.

Another thing I forgot to mention, since ENBs are considered optional, I think that under the BethINI section in the prerequisites, the ENB option should be left unchecked also the max particle setting which is 6000 is also optional and should be changed to that value only if using Vivid Weathers/NLA, I think. I don't know really. 

If by fine you mean the mesh replacers work fine then sure... but the bigger part of that mod is leveled list integration for the variants and that requires alot of patching.  ALOT of patching.  The recipes are also not correct... it's missing alot of usleep fixes... They aren't configured properly for CCOR much less COR... Breakdown recipes don't exist... Depending on load order you've got serious issues between it and AMBCA.... It's an all around mess.

I've already spent atleast 20 hours updating it for this load order and it's not done yet.

Edited by jdsmith2816

Last one for now. Since Wheels of Lull and The Gray Cowl of Nocturnal were removed, any big issues using them? Something I need to think about?

Yes, they haven't been patched for Requiem balance and are pretty large undertakings.  You can leave them in if you like but the experience you get in there will not be as intended.

I plan on doing a proper Requiem patch for Gray Cowl... eventually.

If by fine you mean the mesh replacers work fine then sure... but the bigger part of that mod is leveled list integration for the variants and that requires alot of patching.  ALOT of patching.  The recipes are also not correct... it's missing alot of usleep fixes... They aren't configured properly for CCOR much less COR... Breakdown recipes don't exist... Depending on load order you've got serious issues between it and AMBCA.... It's an all around mess.

I've already spent atleast 20 hours updating it for this load order and it's not done yet.

If you're spending 20 hours to patch it..., any chance it'll show up in the guide?