SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

Slight problem, doing my fresh install and I've just realized that Dragon Combat Overhaul is being hidden by the mod author. Wouldn't have thought this was a problem but it looks like MISC - Patches requires the esp as a master. If I just disable the patches mod will that cause trouble? Or is there another solution?

Just a general question about the merges before I start the fresh install now when the transition to standalone begins to settle in.

Is it safe to just merge the esp's from the mods, and keep the assets (like scripts/texture) in the original mod? As long as I hide/disable the esp from the original mod of course.

Just a general question about the merges before I start the fresh install now when the transition to standalone begins to settle in.

Is it safe to just merge the esp's from the mods, and keep the assets (like scripts/texture) in the original mod? As long as I hide/disable the esp from the original mod of course.

I merge ONLY esps and never assets.

FYI

SMIM had an update yesterday: new version 1.95

thanks

I would say most problems come from my insistence to try to merge all the LotD Reqtified stuff into an existing SRLE base, going through this guide its crazy organized. I love it! Probably should just nuke my old install though, and start from the beginning. Thanks for making this so modular.:)

How do I correctly install Vividian ENB with this?

I currently have TAZ installed but wanted to test out WLSO Option 3 with Vivid Weathers + Vividian ENB.

Problem is Vividian ENB brings it's own files and .esps which are not in the guide, so I'm not sure how place mod + .esp correctly.

Has someone tried this before?

Thanks!

I also noticed a bug: Many characteres seem to appear twiche. One time with voice, one time without. I noticed it in Falkreath and in one of Arthmoores Villages (the one near Riften). Did I do something wrong or has anyone noticed this also?

well if you could be more specific then yes i will help. I can't look at all NPCs...

post some names of the NPCs and locations. thanks