SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

Another "dumb user" suggestion: Include instructions to install DirectX 9 for Windows 10 users.

Otherwise, upon finishing hours upon hours of modding work, the game just won't launch, causing panic to set in. Ask me how I found out.

EDIT: Finished build today. Launched game. Crashed within a few mins after character creation.

I'm guessing it has to do with ECTV or Radioactive again.

Edited by johnnywatts

Paul,

Any chance you can release the modular patches for ECTV?

I suspect the crashing has a lot to do with Skyrim Radioactive.

At first, I disabled all the ECTV mods, and rebuilt WLSO accordingly. The crash happened even faster than normal, within seconds, instead of minutes, and is consistent.

So I enabled ECTV, and disabled Radioactive. Unfortunately, the merged ECTV patch requires Radioactive as a master for some reason. As such, I could only test ECTV with Holds The City Overhaul enabled.

The game didn't crash this time. It only crashed when I attempted to head outside. Better than crashing for no reason I guess.

If I had the ECTV patches, I can test and tune to see what exactly is the problem. Or at least see the conflicts between ECTV and Radioactive. As of now, I have no idea what's going on.

Edited by johnnywatts

Another "dumb user" suggestion: Include instructions to install DirectX 9 for Windows 10 users.

Otherwise, upon finishing hours upon hours of modding work, the game just won't launch, causing panic to set in. Ask me how I found out.

EDIT: Finished build today. Launched game. Crashed within a few mins after character creation.

I'm guessing it has to do with ECTV or Radioactive again.

added info

don't use ECTV. I put a warning there that is not stable. New ECTV will be up soon.

Wait so no frostfall or ineed?

we will put in frostfall and campfire as optional. iNeed wont be in the guide, but that does not conflict with anything so you can easily add it to your install.

Edited by paul666root

Having to change ectv contents due to issues when regenerating navi. New ectv version will be out soon. If you'ld like to play in the meantime I'd suggest not using ectv

Again sorry for the unstable state of the guide but we're almost there now.

Any ideas when the new ECTV version will be released?

I'm holding off on playing right now, because playing without ECTV and Radioactive means I won't get to enjoy any new content (I've replayed a new character so many times now since the guide's release). So I'll wait.

Great work on the guide and response guys.

In the merge page of the guide, under HUD merge, shouldn't atlas__elfx.esp  be removed since elfx is not used in the guide? And also atlas__3dnpcs.esp should be added. 

yes fixed thanks

There is a mistake in:

[ECTV - Dawn of Skyrim (Director's Cut)]

CORE Wiseman303's Flora Fixes - 2.01 - by wiseman303

fixed

Hi paul666root

Can you elaborate about ECTV?

What's the plan, the big picture? What do we get from each mod?

Thanks

Not really, no. All i can say that are Optional Expansions for Skyrim World.

I've seen the Requiem 1.9.4 Patch Central references Rustic Soulgems when in the FOMOD option for the ISC patch.

RUSTIC SOULGEMS

DotMO.png RUSTIC SOULGEMS - ISC compatible

Maybe Rustic Soulgems is missing in the guide?

It was there when I installed the guide 2 weeks ago, maybe it got lost in the transition or will be added again to the guide as part of the beautification/SMC.