SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

Hi there.

First off, a big thanks to all of you hard-at-work on this most splendid collection - it's quite impressive! Been an avid follower-and-installer-of-mods from SRLE 1st edition (?), to Legendary - then Legacy and now this! (It's been a helluwa ride, sweet and sour both, bur who'd miss it for the worlds;)) What peeps like the STEPs, Neo, Mathias, Lexy, you lot, and all the contributers are creating is too close too mind-boggling!

Before the bulk of this post, I know this is a WIP, and I know on point that the WLSO-part is still hanging for the weekend, if not later - no worries, it's more than worth the wait...but:

A few quick questions:

Enhanced Light and Effects: I see the patches are still in the CORE pack on Nexus, and I see some of the options on the WLSO page still requires it for the merges - but it is not part of the 'integration' (thinking this might be due to the fact that you're going stand-alone pack on this one) or the main guide (again, WIP). And seeing as you lot decided to include ECTV (if only as optional):

Will you or will you not give ELFX the boot? The number of conflicts with everything is exhausting for all but the elite few - do you dare inculde it? :)

And one for paul666 specifically, talking UUNP here - the vanilla conversion by gamefever...is it the high-poly one originally by s666, converted? As I undestand it was rife with glitches, and the work (at least for gamefever) seemed not worth it. If it is, do you notice the faults, or are you shrugging all the way to kill some more?

Anyhoo, looking forward to more of your endevours - keep up the better than good work yall!

Kind regards, Thronewolf

ELFX is patched already so we did 'dare' to include it but now we'll give it the 'boot'. ELFX patches should not have been in core pack that's a mistake. Those are already contained separately for those who really want it in Miscellaneous files. Using RS + CLARALUX + ELE its enough.

the high-poly was converted by gamefever but now abandoneed and disabled in nexus. There is no other Vanilla armor conversion yet for UUNP. Seems that TheCoach who made TCFixes UUNP HDT Skyrim Clothes with Bodyslide has taken upon himself to create a vanilla conversion but that takes time. So i am not decided yet what to do there. There is also Book of UUNP by gamefever which bring lots of variants, this also needs patching for Requiem. So yeah lots lots of work.

Thanks for the reply, paul666root.

I figured as much on the ELFX-part - it was roaming still in all your hard work, but I completely understand the 'boot' - it's a tough cookie to patch for realz! Been there, tried that, quit-all-the-same. I'll just hold my breath as to what version of RS (w/wo JIT) you guys are gonna settle on, and take it from there - happy modder here, all the same :)

On UUNP, yeah - I've been using CBBE from the start, but when I found Book of UUNP, I had to convert - but missed an up-to-date vanilla conversion of everything else so I've been using Neo's set-up on UNP and UNPB which works top-notch most of the way. Had no idea that 'TheCoach who made TCFixes UUNP HDT Skyrim Clothes with Bodyslide' even existed, so...thanks for that heads up!

And on Requiem-compabitility - I guess I could TESVEdit keywords-and-such from both Requiem and WAFR/CCF-what-have-you myself to whatever-armor-mod I use and the Requiem patcher would agree? (That's how I read the compabitility-notes on the Requeim-page, anyhow)

Nah, I'll give it a shot or two - thanks for the reply on ELFX, and I'll try to get this UUNP-business rolling one way or the other :)

Keep it Requiem,

Thronewolf

We already settled for an RS version. Check WLSO page.

not only keywords are required from wafr/ccf, also ccor, but all leveled lists will need altering since requiem delevels everything. And not making the lvl lists Requiem compatible the Reqtificator (requiem's patcher) wont be able to forward those lists into it.

There's several patches that requires aMidianBorn - Content AddOn, which currently is not in the guild. Are they leftovers from before you redid the merge so we can remove them outself or is the aMidianBorn Pack coming back with the upcoming SMC Project you'r working on?

There's several patches that requires aMidianBorn - Content AddOn, which currently is not in the guild. Are they leftovers from before you redid the merge so we can remove them outself or is the aMidianBorn Pack coming back with the upcoming SMC Project you'r working on?

AMBCA is needed;  if it was removed from the guide that was an error.  It will require re-installation with SMC if following the beautification guide as well but parts of the requiem install rely upon it's existence.

Hey, I've seen there is the Etherel Elven Overhaul in the guide. I've found a patch site for it: (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/46067/?) which provides patches for all DLCs and Falkaar but aren't included in the guide. Is this on purpose or aren't they needed?

Thanks!  We should be installing those; added a note.  Go ahead and grab them and, since it includes an esp replacer, install into the original NPC Retex - Ethereal Elven Overhaul folder w/ merge. Guide will be updated... Paul may end up wanting to do it differently where esp's are copied out... but in either case you'll end up with the same result.

Ethereal Elven Overhaul - DLC Patch - DG and DB

Interesting NPCs EEO Patch

Interesting NPCs EEO plugin - small update

Falskaar eeo

ravenrock expanded

There should be no need for the usleep update or any conflict resolution... As part of the final step we restore visuals from NPC Retex to RFTI which contains the fully resolved npc data.

Hi all, quick question regarding mod installation. Are mods installed like SRLE? All as separate mods in the left pane or merged into one through MO. I had read a note to merge them when prompted but couldn't find it on the page now. Thanks 

I believe Paul set things up such that you should be merging everything downloaded from a single mod page into one folder.  This was for ease of instruction when needing to merge or move plugins around.  Also Paul just really hates a cluttered left side ^.^

Edited by jdsmith2816

Instructions for merging CCOR includes ccor__ambca.esp, which requires aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp.

Nowhere in the guide does anything aMidianBorn related show up, except for Forts. Also, instructions for Dual Sheath Redux includes options for Book of Silence, and Requiem includes options aMidianBorn Textures.

What should we do?

Instructions for merging CCOR includes ccor__ambca.esp, which requires aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp.

Nowhere in the guide does anything aMidianBorn related show up, except for Forts. Also, instructions for Dual Sheath Redux includes options for Book of Silence, and Requiem includes options aMidianBorn Textures.

What should we do?

See my post a couple posts above yours.

I believe Paul set things up such that you should be merging everything downloaded from a single mod page into one folder.  This was for ease of instruction when needing to merge or move plugins around.  Also Paul just really hates a cluttered left side ^.^

If this is the way it's intended, it should probably be made clear the very first time it comes up in the guide, right? A lot of noob people, like me, are far from experts and will only be used to organizing things the way that Neo does.

It's an Either/Or. It'll still work either way whether you merge all into one or leave everything separated. 

Paul likes a clean left pane, so he does things one way. I like to see everything separate so I do it the other way. All it means is I have more stuff in my left pane. 

It shouldn't matter how you do it, just be consistent either way.