SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

In the pre-requisites page again, between Script Extenders section and Configure Mod Organizer, there should be something about launching Skyrim via Steam, putting on Ultra preset, etc..

Otherwise, when you are asked to launch MO, MO will not be able to detect the game.

Super obvious ****, but I'm thinking about people who know nothing about modding and MO.

not good for uunp and for cbbe either.

edit: maybe its good instead of the other unp conversions

do you have only this installed for vanilla armor conversions?

mostly yes although I did sprinkle in some of the mini-dresses (cos my a Daughter and Lexy both liked them) where the were appropriate.

One of the hide armors even on vanilla are a bit too slooty even for my liking so remove that one. and as Lexy keeps reminding me I live in house with 4 girls and i cant have too many scantily clad women in my games.

Edit: I might actually just add this to my guide as always intended to do so ( so much for retiring)

Edit 2: these are the 2 hide armors meshes I chose to delete:

cuirassmedium_0.nif

cuirassmedium_1.nif

Edited by Darth_mathias

After completing the pre-requisites setup strictly according to instructions, the mods "Optimized Dawnguard Textures - HD" and "Optimized Hearthfires Textures - HD" are redundant, since they are overwritte by the HighRes DLC.

I'm going to guess that the .bsa files for the HighRes DLC should be removed, but instructions should be included for that.

mostly yes although I did sprinkle in some of the mini-dresses (cos my a Daughter and Lexy both liked them) where the were appropriate.

One of the hide armors even on vanilla are a bit too slooty even for my liking so remove that one. and as Lexy keeps reminding me I live in house with 4 girls and i cant have too many scantily clad women in my games.

Edit: I might actually just add this to my guide as always intended to do so ( so much for retiring)

Edit 2: these are the 2 hide armors meshes I chose to delete:

cuirassmedium_0.nif

cuirassmedium_1.nif

You should try gamefever's book of uunp darth which I think the skimpyness is on the normal than the others. Also the variants it gives are pretty nice some of them looks really nice. Edited by reddvilzz

After completing the pre-requisites setup strictly according to instructions, the mods "Optimized Dawnguard Textures - HD" and "Optimized Hearthfires Textures - HD" are redundant, since they are overwritte by the HighRes DLC.

I'm going to guess that the .bsa files for the HighRes DLC should be removed, but instructions should be included for that.

fixed