SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

hello, sorry, wasn't around the last days to join the tiny discussion i started with my suggestions.

about PerMa vs. Requiem:
the main idea behind this suggestion was to have options listed for the curious user. i seriously do not know, how much impact it would have on the guide to offer both variants (and or ordinator). merely the suggestion that if it's just a matter of unticking 10 mods and ticking 10 other mods to switch between two setups, i think it would be great. but that was just a suggestion and i already thought there'd be issues with that idea ;)
i myself haven't tried neither of those two options, but i am also more drawn to requiem, that fits more my world view. but then i didn't make this suggestion for myself ;)

about the uncapper i only want to add that i myself don't intend to use it for changing the xp gain of any skill as designed by the requiem makers. i am sure they themselves spent lots of time trying to balance those things.

i merely mentioned the uncapper for having at least the dream of unlocking all perks - this kind of power is taken away from requiem in comparison to the base game.

also the uncapper should be clearly marked as an optional installation, maybe even recommending not to turn it on at all, unless it is indeed the wish of the user to turn from demigod to god ;)

anyway - lots of thanks for keeping up the great work, paul!

hello, sorry, wasn't around the last days to join the tiny discussion i started with my suggestions.

about PerMa vs. Requiem:

the main idea behind this suggestion was to have options listed for the curious user. i seriously do not know, how much impact it would have on the guide to offer both variants (and or ordinator). merely the suggestion that if it's just a matter of unticking 10 mods and ticking 10 other mods to switch between two setups, i think it would be great. but that was just a suggestion and i already thought there'd be issues with that idea ;)

i myself haven't tried neither of those two options, but i am also more drawn to requiem, that fits more my world view. but then i didn't make this suggestion for myself ;)

about the uncapper i only want to add that i myself don't intend to use it for changing the xp gain of any skill as designed by the requiem makers. i am sure they themselves spent lots of time trying to balance those things.

i merely mentioned the uncapper for having at least the dream of unlocking all perks - this kind of power is taken away from requiem in comparison to the base game.

also the uncapper should be clearly marked as an optional installation, maybe even recommending not to turn it on at all, unless it is indeed the wish of the user to turn from demigod to god ;)

anyway - lots of thanks for keeping up the great work, paul!

since this whole guide is based on requiem putting perma as optional would mean changing a lot more than deactivating 10 mods... so i don't think we will make that variant... sorry.

for the uncapper... if you reach lvl 80 on requiem and still dont feel like trying a different type of character you can install the uncapper then and continue.

Update: I finished the transition to standalone now. Few tweaks for the pages remain to be done; also double checking for mistakes.

The only section not imported was the UNP armors conversion. I still need to think about what i will do with this section... so for now you can install those from SRLE.

EDIT: most of the retexture mods from SRLE were not brought into this guide because we will make an addon guide for those who want also great graphics with gameplay and have the PC to take it where we integrate SMC into it. That guide is also almost done just needs few tweaks and checks.

Edited by paul666root

Update: I finished the transition to standalone now. Few tweaks for the pages remain to be done; also double checking for mistakes.

The only section not imported was the UNP armors conversion. I still need to think about what i will do with this section... so for now you can install those from SRLE.

EDIT: most of the retexture mods from SRLE were not brought into this guide because we will make an addon guide for those who want also great graphics with gameplay and have the PC to take it where we integrate SMC into it. That guide is also almost done just needs few tweaks and checks.

Great progress!

I'm looking forward to the SMC guide. Also, what you will come up for the UNP. I'm sure you will make the right choice.

if i understood this correctly, this is only temporary, until the elections in the states are over. the author seems a bit drastic in general, but.... well. for getting those mods back, it's just a matter of patience. but yeah, good to know nonetheless.

Is that even ok to use Nexus as a political or religious avenue of advertising?

May I suggest (again) that UUNP be the new standard? It is compatible (AFAIK anyway) with all the UNP stuff already in the guide like Khajiit body and Windsong.

For the armors, may I also suggest that you use The Book of UUNP by Gamefever? It adds a lot of variety to the game, and it even has a non-skimpy option if people want it.

I've just seen that Snowfall is already under the optionals for WLSO on the integration page. You may want to think about adding Frostfall/survival mods as optionals as well. I mean the new versions of Campfire and Frostfall have already patches on Requiem patch central and Frostfall does register the new snowy weathers of Snowfall flawlessly without any additional patches.