SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

Haha, I get that too with Whiterun Dragonreach windows. For me one set (the ones further out) were from DynDOLOD

In this case, it seems that they are in fact from SMC-when I hid the SMC files, the windows didn't double (though since they're vanilla now they look terrible by comparison XD)

Does anyone know if the Solitude windows are taken from noble Skyrim, another mod, or a blend of the two?  If nobody has any suggestions on how to fix the SMC deal I suppose I'll just have to manually replace them.  Unlike the weird greyfaced Whiterun brothers it's a little more difficult to ignore.

In this case, it seems that they are in fact from SMC-when I hid the SMC files, the windows didn't double (though since they're vanilla now they look terrible by comparison XD)

Does anyone know if the Solitude windows are taken from noble Skyrim, another mod, or a blend of the two?  If nobody has any suggestions on how to fix the SMC deal I suppose I'll just have to manually replace them.  Unlike the weird greyfaced Whiterun brothers it's a little more difficult to ignore.

I believe the solution to your greyface issue is to remove the xenius character compilation... I think that's the name?  It's overwriting npc retex on the left side iirc... SMC instructions were never updated to address the problem.

Regarding your windows... I think you just need to re-run dyndolod.

I believe the solution to your greyface issue is to remove the xenius character compilation... I think that's the name?  It's overwriting npc retex on the left side iirc... SMC instructions were never updated to address the problem.

Regarding your windows... I think you just need to re-run dyndolod.

Hm, I'll try that.

I did try removing XCE, but the greyface issue did not resolve (kept two versions of the SMC actors texture folder-with XCE and without). I can try coming at it from another angle and dropping NPC retex to the bottom and seeing what happens :D

Edited by Gyro

Hm, I'll try that.

I did try removing XCE, but the greyface issue did not resolve (kept two versions of the SMC actors texture folder-with XCE and without). I can try coming at it from another angle and dropping NPC retex to the bottom and seeing what happens :D

did you start a new game after removing it ?