SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

I haven't messed with any of my own overclocking, card is fresh out of the box. I'm not sure if it's running in dual channels (and honestly I don't know what that means), I'll check. I just updated the video card driver but I'll check for updates on the mainboard. I have the plugin preloader and other prerequisites installed. I'm using the Vividian ENB. Also, when you say increase the custom memory value greater than 128, do you mean the ReservedMemorySize setting in enblocal? Thanks for taking the time to help me out!

no i mean in Crash fixes mod there is a crash fixes ini file. There you need to enable custom memory blocks and set a value to them. If you set there 128 increase it and try again that area.

no i mean in Crash fixes mod there is a crash fixes ini file. There you need to enable custom memory blocks and set a value to them. If you set there 128 increase it and try again that area.

Yeah ok I've had that set to 128 since I installed crash fixes. the memory blocks are at around 80% full when out in the wilds. I'll try increasing it to 256.

Also I checked all my drivers are up to date. My memory is also running in dual channels.

Edited by Lewd

Have you tried using the injector instead of the wrapper? That was the head-scratching showstopper that got me the first time I tried to put this together.  Might have been EVGA's XOC or the ASUS OC stuff I had going on, but the wrapper would appear to boot and wouldn't actually work.  With the injector, everything works beautifully.

Alright well neither of those things worked. I think I'm gonna throw in the towel and try a fresh install another time. If that doesn't work... well, guess I'll just wait for SKSE and all the mods that require it to be updated for special edition. Thanks for trying to help anyways guys!

Tried using dyndolod on a lower setting? High can be pretty taxing.

I just tried setting it to medium. Made a new save and character and ran from Helgen to Whiterun. No problems. Took the carriage from Whiterun to Windhelm. No problems. Tried taking carriage from Windhelm back to Whiterun. "Skyrim has run out of memory! Alignment of object being allocated was 89478660/0". Now I'm really confused. I may HAVE to do a fresh install. Thank you for helping!

Edited by Lewd

I just tried setting it to medium. Made a new save and character and ran from Helgen to Whiterun. No problems. Took the carriage from Whiterun to Windhelm. No problems. Tried taking carriage from Windhelm back to Whiterun. "Skyrim has run out of memory! Alignment of object being allocated was 89478660/0". Now I'm really confused. I may HAVE to do a fresh install. Thank you for helping!

Do you run any monitoring program? Overlay programs?

Do you run any monitoring program? Overlay programs?

Steam overlay is disabled, and I don't think I have any other overlay programs. I didn't have SPM running for that test as it feels like SPM makes the game crash more often, but I can repeat the test and have SPM running this time with screenshots of the graphs if you'd like.

Edited by Lewd

Woof, just started the SMC trek.  This is going to be a while-over 300 mods and you have to spot check each one D:

Yeah, it'll take a bit... best part though is that you'll have something you can use no matter what you end up doing with Skyrim.  For me the best part about what we've put together here is I can pop the gameplay section out and slot in whatever I want with minimal effort... This leaves a common fleshed out world to play in.

Don't want Requiem" Pop in YASH... Wanna run Enairim now? Pop out YASH.... insert enai-rim and do some minimal patching... You get the idea.  Everything else including the SMC visuals stays the same.

Yeah, it'll take a bit... best part though is that you'll have something you can use no matter what you end up doing with Skyrim.  For me the best part about what we've put together here is I can pop the gameplay section out and slot in whatever I want with minimal effort... This leaves a common fleshed out world to play in.

Don't want Requiem" Pop in YASH... Wanna run Enairim now? Pop out YASH.... insert enai-rim and do some minimal patching... You get the idea.  Everything else including the SMC visuals stays the same.

True enough!

Do what I did and make the folder you use to download all your SMC mods into into a zip and keep it safe on your storage drive.

Also if you're struggling to find a few of them, (and you will since they're not all on Nexus) let us know. I have a good majority of them except anything by ewi65 and Frozunswaidon. 

Do what I did and make the folder you use to download all your SMC mods into into a zip and keep it safe on your storage drive.

Also if you're struggling to find a few of them, (and you will since they're not all on Nexus) let us know. I have a good majority of them except anything by ewi65 and Frozunswaidon. 

Brilliant, thanks so much!

I think i got almost all Edited by paul666root