SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

Oh, didn't see it updated, will check which one the latest in the guide is (once the wiki starts working again). Do I need to restart on a new savegame when I update?

Also, I know it isn't really part of the guide, but if you have any time to spare: what are the thoughts on compatibility with Holidays, Hunterborn, and survival/realism mod stuff. So like RND, You Hunger, Living takes time, Loot and Degradation, Flora Respawn Fix, Dynamic things?

Not expecting a detailed guide, just wondered if you know of any glaring inconsistencies or issues with those.

From my research:

Holidays -> has an ETaC patch, so that should work I believe. Not sure if Skyrim Radioactive Glorified would interfere with it, but the activities are outside as far as I can tell.

Hunterborn -> comes with Requiem compatibility stuff, so unless I miss something it should work well enough.

Dynamic things -> should work I believe, says SMIM and such things don't need a patch.

Flora Respawn Fix -> Not sure if its compatible with all the extra flora mod stuff. Maybe thats why the guide didn't include it too.

You Hunger (to make food rarer) -> probably less compatible, as ETaC adds food, as well as Skyrim Radioactive Glorified. The latter doesn't seem to have a patch. Also the levelled list changes may be incompatible with requiem.

Living Takes Time -> I don't see why it would interfere, but I'm also no expert.

RND -> Not sure how it works with Requiem and its diseases, but requiem seems to have a patch for it.

Loot and Degradation -> Seems to have a requiem patch and some built-in compatibility.

No need for new savegame I think.

Not sure about holidays.

Hunterborn should be fine with the Requiem patch.  I don't recall any big compatibility issues.

Dynamic things... no idea

WMFF is installed as part of SMC

You Hunger you can make work but it'd be almost easier to just make your own version.

Living Takes time... not sure never looked.

RND not sure never looked

Loot and Degradation is compatible as is Honed Metal.  Just beware lowering the costs too far... tempering/enchanting is quite powerful and getting those benefits without some sort of real cost will definitely unbalance your game.

1. need to check this EDIT: can you post a screen about this? i checked there and i dont see no flying wall...

2. could be that you are reaching the memory limit... check with SPM

3. yeah happens

4. i dont use campfire maybe someone that uses it can say if this is normal or not.

1. ETaC doesn't touch major cities. Get the ID of the wall with the console and check with xEdit what is placing it there.

2. Check your system usage with Skyrim Performance Monitor.

4. When you start the game Campfire creates a profile with your settings, the file is in MO's overwrite folder. Drag and drop it into the Campfire mod.

1.  FormID traces  back to RTWall05Inner which, according to my Install is only affected by Skyrim.esm and Legacy of the Dragonborn, and finally DynDOLOD. Problem goes away if I disable DynDOLOD. I tried reinstalling LOTB and rebuilding DynDOLOD and other finishline stuff just to be sure. Problem still exists. For now I just disabled them from the ingame console, but if anyone has any other ideas I would love to hear suggestions.

2. I installed SPM and it seems my memory is getting quite high. I have instances with it showing over 4gig with the game still running fine. I was under the impression it was supposed to crash when over 3.1 gig. However, I also saw that using enbhost.exe via ENB's give access to another 4gig. Is this correct? I am not sure what viable memory limits should be. (https://pasteboard.co/209bIYkGV.jpg). Does anyone have some memory references I can use for this hardware config (6700k/1080 nVidia) ? I just don't know how-high is too-high.

3. So is this expected behavior that EVERY time I enter a cell, via doors, or quit/restart game that all flora should be respawned? If so this seems quite unbalanced and I may end up  removing Wisemans Flora Fixes.

4. I have Campfire 1.10.3 installed and it seems to be a known bug from going through their forums. I am going to rollback to 1.9.1 which the Guide mentions and see if that fixes it.

Thanks for your help guys.

Loot and Degradation is compatible as is Honed Metal.  Just beware lowering the costs too far... tempering/enchanting without some sort of real cost will definitely unbalance your game.

Any reason for not include Honed Metal in this guide btw?

Lore-wise, seems to me if you're building a character which is surviving in the wilderness / dungeons, it won't be busy smithing a lot in his / her spare time.

1.  FormID traces  back to RTWall05Inner which, according to my Install is only affected by Skyrim.esm and Legacy of the Dragonborn, and finally DynDOLOD. Problem goes away if I disable DynDOLOD. I tried reinstalling LOTB and rebuilding DynDOLOD and other finishline stuff just to be sure. Problem still exists. For now I just disabled them from the ingame console, but if anyone has any other ideas I would love to hear suggestions.

2. I installed SPM and it seems my memory is getting quite high. I have instances with it showing over 4gig with the game still running fine. I was under the impression it was supposed to crash when over 3.1 gig. However, I also saw that using enbhost.exe via ENB's give access to another 4gig. Is this correct? I am not sure what viable memory limits should be. (https://pasteboard.co/209bIYkGV.jpg). Does anyone have some memory references I can use for this hardware config (6700k/1080 nVidia) ? I just don't know how-high is too-high.

3. So is this expected behavior that EVERY time I enter a cell, via doors, or quit/restart game that all flora should be respawned? If so this seems quite unbalanced and I may end up  removing Wisemans Flora Fixes.

4. I have Campfire 1.10.3 installed and it seems to be a known bug from going through their forums. I am going to rollback to 1.9.1 which the Guide mentions and see if that fixes it.

1. can you post a screen of the exact location? i cant seem to find this wall

2. with your 1080 you should not run out of memory... you use win 10 or 8 ?

3. they respawn at cell reset

4. glad you fix it

Lore-wise, seems to me if you're building a character which is surviving in the wilderness / dungeons, it won't be busy smithing a lot in his / her spare time.

we thought about adding this a while ago but now i wont be adding to the guide... you can install it if you want

• +1 1

4. 1.9.1 is the Campfire version you should use anyway, as the newer haven't been patched for Requiem yet.

JD said it already. Smithing and Enchanting can be quite powerful, to make the perk investment in them viable. Gaining access to the benefits without having to pay for it with precious perk points will disturb balancing.

• +1 1

No need for new savegame I think.

Not sure about holidays.

Hunterborn should be fine with the Requiem patch.  I don't recall any big compatibility issues.

Dynamic things... no idea

WMFF is installed as part of SMC

You Hunger you can make work but it'd be almost easier to just make your own version.

Living Takes time... not sure never looked.

RND not sure never looked

Loot and Degradation is compatible as is Honed Metal.  Just beware lowering the costs too far... tempering/enchanting is quite powerful and getting those benefits without some sort of real cost will definitely unbalance your game.

Thanks :D And yeah, what interests me most about Loot and Degradation is the Degradation part. That weapons aren't perfect once you have them and you should have some backup or such in case one breaks. Guess I'll just try RND and see.

I might look into adding proper ownerships to the EtaC/Skyrim Radioactive stuff. As well as You Hunger stuff.

Hey Paul, 

When I am merging my plugins do I really need to put the mods I'm merging at the bottom of the load order?

Not necessairly, but you will find its way easier because of it's dependencies. if you put them on the bottom of your load order they will be loaded correctly by mod merge, so it is advisable to do that.

• +1 1

The new merged mods should go to \mod organizer\mods (as is specified by the guide) if they are there, then its correctly.

Also there seems to be an error in the guide Paul, that i would like to point out, and ask how i should handle it, the zzz Requiem Merge Consistency Patch.esp has one missing master, called PrvtI_HeavyArmory.esp I went and search what it was and it was from PrivateEye's Heavy Armory Mod, which is not listed in the guide, so i assume it's from a previous version of the guide when it was needed, should i just load the esp in tes5edit and make clean masters or will that remove every master file?

Or is there any other thing i should do?

Thank you in advance

EDIT, just realized that the Requiem Patches 1.13 have the correct and updated zzz Requiem Merge Consistency Patch.esp, i was using the 1.12, all is good now thank you :)

Edited by Pockets69

Then you supplied the wrong path, or something went wrong, they should be in \mod organizer\mods.

Maybe someone more knowldge know what's wrong, did you supply the correct path in merge plugin configurations?

I believe so, anyone have any suggestions?

Edited by ATMPlays