SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

Can't edit my above post?

The requiem guide mentions to download ECTV Patches - YASH, but YASH2.esp is a master for this file? 

Edit: also, in the new ECTV merge guidelines, merge plugins standalone displays a few errors for ClefJ's Dragon Bridge (like 4 UDRs?).

Edited by AmeerHM

The requiem guide mentions to download ECTV Patches - YASH, but YASH2.esp is a master for this file? 

Edit: also, in the new ECTV merge guidelines, merge plugins standalone displays a few errors for ClefJ's Dragon Bridge (like 4 UDRs?).

About the errors in the merge.. I don't think it should matter since you're replacing the esp anyways, in the next step.

it's a mistake . Deleted.

you can clean them or ignore. Either way esps do not matter since you will overwrite with the replacer i posted.

Can we use your beautification guide with SRLE Extended LOTD?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes you can. You need to adjust it though to the SRLEX install since there are more mods that are present in SMC as our guide.

also the load order i posted does not work with SRLEX

Just catching up on the past few pages.  Regarding the grey face bug in the ECTV merge I see you've resolved it.  For future reference if you are merging any mods which contain facegen/facetint you have to merge the full mods, not just the esps.  The resource files as you have discovered need to be in a folder reflecting the correct esp name (in exactly the same way as the lodgen files as you discovered away back with the trees merge).  MP is set up to handle all this correctly.  I haven't read the revised instructions so apologies if this has already been made clear.

For the Riverwood signpost issue I remember having exactly the same issue away back when I first tried out ETaC.  It's one of three things, but I can't remember which - either an incorrect texture, an incorrect texture path within the mesh itself (unlikely as I'm sure the same mesh will be being used elsewhere without a problem), or the reference in xEdit may be making use of alternate textures and is point to the wrong one.  Get the formID of the signpost using mfgconsole, look it up in xEdit and see if there's anything under the Alternate Textures section.  If not it'll be a case of identifying the mesh, opening it in NifScope, finding the relevant texture path, and then actually checking that texture. 

the verison issue, relighting skyrim is version 1.1.5 on the guide, the author has updated it to 1.1.8 and some of the files are not present anymore, also the patch on the core package doesn't work as it was written for 1.1.5 and not 1.1.8 , you said that you would take care of it after the weekend, that's why i asked.

Thank you for the time.